What if your best friend eat you :o

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What if your best friend eat you :o

Postby hernextmeal » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:41 pm

My best friend's a guy and I don't swing that way, though if my best friend was a girl... how I'd feel would probably depend on the circumstances. Accident? Secret desire?
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Merodi » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:57 am

I wouldn't like that. I love my best friend, and he's good looking and all, but real people are gross and I'd never let any real person vore me.
Merodi
Participator

Postby Tastymeat » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:50 am

Jamjo wrote:My bestfriend has been rather ambiguous about his particular taste in vore so I'm not sure if I'd even be alive to have an impression but if I was.. well... honestly the guy seems a bit conflicted about vore so I don't know if he would go all the way through with it, and if he did it would be in a sort of "wolf-out/feral" kind of state where he doesn't have control but if it was a 100% conscious desire and decision of his and (as if there's some way one could be certain of this) if he wouldn't feel bad about it or feel super lonely without me afterwards, then I would honestly whole-heartedly accept it. Even though the acid (in reality) would hurt like FUCK, I'm honestly very much at peace with death but more important than that, I really love him enough that I would still gladly give myself to him.
As much as I love the idea of giving myself to him, I would only do so if it was his full decision and there would be no bad feelings afterwards, though. But it seems that in his case if he had some kind of "vore power" and he ate me, it would be in a "feral" state and then would most likely absolutely hate himself after, so I would fight like hell just so he wouldn't have to go through that.

It is nice to know I am not alone seeing these comments on this subject. You would become part of your friend, a privilege. If your friend did feel bad he would get over it eventually. I suppose it's once your digested, things go back to normal for him, and your no longer around is when it may hit him. I too would never want my friend to feel bad if she ate me. Showing willingness to pain will help, as you and I would - for example, when my friend Catherine is chewing off my flesh, or me burning in her oven, I want her to see I am happy with it (during the alive part) not because of the pain itself but because it's for her, thus, hopefully gives assurance to her and going in with full confidence.

I may sound sadistic here but - I always think preds need to do it for themselves, no matter what. Even if there was a freindship, I would like Catherine to divide what I would be as a Friend as to what I would be as her food. After all, not much use to her once i'm her shit.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RuffledFerret » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:20 am

I would begin to rethink our friendship...in more ways than one.
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Floriaaa » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:29 pm

Although I have no sexual attraction towards my best friend Calvin, we have known each other since we were kids.

That said, I have thought about being swallowed into his stomach and I since know his diet inside out, I know what I'll expect to be meeting in there.

For example, right now he's probably asleep and there's a chicken burger from dinner being digested in his stomach.

Since it's going to be a full tour I'd also love to slide through his intestines and finally explore the inside of his colon which produced all the fart I've ever smelt in the 13 years we have known each other.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ridwanwolf » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:52 am

What if you dont have any friends?

I'm lonely.... These are mighty interesting to read tho
Ridwanwolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby iorn » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:33 pm

Betrayal with a hint of unquenchable murderous rage.
I'm working on a project. go here
Non-vore viewtopic.php?f=7&t=48674
Vore viewtopic.php?f=38&t=49197
iorn
Participator

Postby Borealis » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:17 am

I have a couple of very close friends, and one of which, who is female, is a completely mutually platonic friendship and always has been.

Having said that, she's pretty cool and down to earth and a good laugh. While human vore isn't really my thing I'd she was to shrink me down and give me a "full tour" I'd definitely take that as a vore experience.

I'd still rather be fed to a collie or a fox or something though, heh.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Tastymeat » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:11 pm

I am thinking of writing a Vore story based on my friend. Where she is prepping, cooking and eating me, obviously without the personal details...any thoughts would be appreciated ...
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:51 pm

I`ve thought about this quite a lot, actually. My best friend is a guy, and I`m obviously impartial to male predators, so yes, the thought has come to me on more than one occasion. Him and I even wrote a roleplay once where we did willing vore and I was the one who got eaten by him, so that doesn`t help. It is something I`ve fantasized about several times in the past. I may love him, that doesn`t mean I`d want him to actually eat me in real life. It`s just a fantasy. Plus, even if it were possible, he probably wouldn`t do it anyway, one, because he`s a vegetarian, and two, because he`s too nice for that, although if he did, it`d probably be some nice, fluffy, safe vore.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tastymeat » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:06 pm

Interesting... our relationship is just friendship and it has been 2 times she has said about wanting to eat me, which has made me want it even more knowing she would enjoy it. I said to her how much I want to be in her stomach and she gave me a nice grin. She does eat meat, and love lamb and pork, so there is a small chance lol.

I would never want to portray someone as a bad person in a story just because of being hungry and eating me...probably write it as Willing...
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Borealis » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:42 pm

Tastymeat wrote:Interesting... our relationship is just friendship and it has been 2 times she has said about wanting to eat me, which has made me want it even more knowing she would enjoy it. I said to her how much I want to be in her stomach and she gave me a nice grin. She does eat meat, and love lamb and pork, so there is a small chance lol.

I would never want to portray someone as a bad person in a story just because of being hungry and eating me...probably write it as Willing...

Just out of interest, have you considered taking just a couple of aspects of her personality that you enjoy, then combining them with other traits to make a new fictional person within fantasy?

I've got a couple of characters that are very much influenced by people I've known, cared about, been friends with, loved. But it's never more than say, 25% of the "vore character". I find it's easy and superior to pick and choose little attributes that make a person endearing then combining them with others to make a character, without actually lifting a real person up and putting them onto the page in an imagined vore context.

Just a thought!

------------

As for the topic, I'd definitely like to be shrunken down and eaten by my girlfriend. I can imagine all the guys reading this thinking "well, duh", but this is from someone who is animal/feral/furry only.

She's basically said that she would find "full touring" me hilarious, but insists that I would have to have the longest shower in the world afterwards, which sounds reasonable! Ah, my (non-voraphilic) partner is so cool and I'm so lucky, I try not to impress my weird quirks on her too much but she's actually happy to discuss stuff like this sometimes :lol:
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Emi » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:17 pm

I'm lucky in this case cause my best friend is male, and that would be at least M/f which is actually my favorite:) Of course, if we are speaking about unaware vore. If the question is "would you let your best friend eat you", I'd still say no cause the loved sexual partner is much better for this purpose:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby TaurenDevourer » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:34 pm

I'd not be that upset, all things considered.
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Tastymeat » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:38 pm

I find your thoughts very interesting ...My imagination is very wide but still limited with the character side of things - hence why its based on her.

Although all fantasy, aside what she did say to me. I have found so far, the story I have written is very realistic within the fantasy which fills me with creativity because I can relate it to someone I know, as I can already build from the locations and all that goes with it . I have limited descriptions on her in the story so only thing personal is her first name to keep things close and not exposed. Obviously, as nothing has happened past her telling me she wants to eat and roast me - leaves the rest to my imagination anyway.

I would be glad and happy if you or someone else would like to adapt and change the story. Someone else with their creative input/joy with a greater fictional aspect would be very interesting...

I am all to very good with graphical realistic reality, within fiction and less with fiction alone...

Borealis wrote:
Tastymeat wrote:Interesting... our relationship is just friendship and it has been 2 times she has said about wanting to eat me, which has made me want it even more knowing she would enjoy it. I said to her how much I want to be in her stomach and she gave me a nice grin. She does eat meat, and love lamb and pork, so there is a small chance lol.

Just out of interest, have you considered taking just a couple of aspects of her personality that you enjoy, then combining them with other traits to make a new fictional person within fantasy?

I've got a couple of characters that are very much influenced by people I've known, cared about, been friends with, loved. But it's never more than say, 25% of the "vore character". I find it's easy and superior to pick and choose little attributes that make a person endearing then combining them with others to make a character, without actually lifting a real person up and putting them onto the page in an imagined vore context.

Just a thought!

------------

As for the topic, I'd definitely like to be shrunken down and eaten by my girlfriend. I can imagine all the guys reading this thinking "well, duh", but this is from someone who is animal/feral/furry only.

She's basically said that she would find "full touring" me hilarious, but insists that I would have to have the longest shower in the world afterwards, which sounds reasonable! Ah, my (non-voraphilic) partner is so cool and I'm so lucky, I try not to impress my weird quirks on her too much but she's actually happy to discuss stuff like this sometimes :lol:
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 32n59Deleted » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:22 pm

My best friend happens to be female, and as it turns out we've both had little crushes on each other from time to time (we both know our lives are a little too different for us to be compatible so we've never taken it further). She's on the chubbier side and does have a nice ass so hell yes I'd love it if she were to "accidentally" eat me and full tour me.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HeavenlyDelicacies » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:00 pm

I have a best friend whom I adore like family, she makes me feel safe, loved and protected. I'd love to be eaten by her, but in an absolutely safe and platonic sort of way. I would love to just cuddle up inside her warm tummy and have her tell me I was a great snack. :')
HeavenlyDelicacies
New to the forum

Postby EnderDracolich » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:01 pm

ClaudiaNatsuno wrote:I guess all here have a best friend can you imagine if he or she eat you how will you react if it was an unaware or that he/she porpousley eat you can you imagine if he/she dont want to let you out for some reason :o and give you a full tour trough his digestive system describe what you think about this

Well, my *best* friend is a guy, and I don't swing that way. However, I do have female friends, and I don't like the notion of being eaten by them one bit. Vore is a fetish for me, and getting sexual arousal from my buddies is quite an awkward idea to think about. Also, I am not a fan of unaware Vore OR of full tour, so the whole premise is not really my cup of tea at all.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tastymeat » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:52 pm

I understand it might seem strange what I say about this to some of you but I have often fantasised about digesting and even becoming my friend's poo. When she once said she wanted to eat me, I imagined completely digesting in her body, in her belly, adding a bit of me to her body and becoming her waste. Just imagine her sitting on the toilet and squeezing my remains out of her tight butt.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:42 pm

My lady friend was pretty alright with the idea when I asked her. I'm more than alright with the idea, I would die to be in that body. In all senses of the term. I'm dying to let her eat me and I'm getting digested to be part of that body :D
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion