What would be your perfect vore sex toy?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What would be your perfect vore sex toy?

Postby Silversepiroth » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:13 pm

I was just talking about this with someone! I want something that simulates movement in the stomach that's safe to swallow. Gummies are fine for swallowing, but I want something that lasts a little longer than just the swallow.

Thagrahn, have you ever seen REALLY fresh octopus? Maybe that'd work for you?
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:00 am

These..

They are also very stretchable, which can make a sensation that they are actually moving on their own while inside your mouth.
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby FlamingPup » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:46 am

N-Mario, you should see Plessie.
FlamingPup
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:42 am

FlamingPup wrote:N-Mario, you should see Plessie.

Plessie? That yoshi dino thing in Mario 3D World?
Uhhh... yea, no......

But thanks for the offer. I'd rather prefer a giant plush vore of a Mario World Dolphin, Yoshi, Cheep Chomp, or the original giant cheep cheep from Mario Party, honestly. Hell, I'd even take a giant plush toy of Bubba from SM64 to be my vore partner. XD
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Jayezox » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:47 am

medar84th wrote:Would be a little akward to have 3 to 4 people working on installing that thing into my home... and when friends/family comes over... and when neigbours start asking questions... But aside all that it your idea does sound awesome, I think I'd prefer something that incorperated VR.

100% agree with this and the last part of your post doesn't sound bad either. There is a VR console that just recently came out and looks really good. From the reviews, it plays well, but you look ridiculous playing it (not that I'd want someone to watch me play a vore game anyway).

The answer to the title is that VR console, a water bed, and some blankets. The best vore game for it would be a POV version of Barbftr with an even wider variety of preds (more pokemon and feral canine and feline preds; hell toss in human and demi preds). That would be a vore heaven that you can hide.
Jayezox
---

Postby FlamingPup » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:05 pm

N-Mario wrote:
FlamingPup wrote:N-Mario, you should see Plessie.

Plessie? That yoshi dino thing in Mario 3D World?
Uhhh... yea, no......

But thanks for the offer. I'd rather prefer a giant plush vore of a Mario World Dolphin, Yoshi, Cheep Chomp, or the original giant cheep cheep from Mario Party, honestly. Hell, I'd even take a giant plush toy of Bubba from SM64 to be my vore partner. XD

I'd go for Yoshi myself.
FlamingPup
Somewhat familiar

Postby Knightx4 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:23 pm

Being a pred/observer I'd like some sort of flesh light that depicts a maw of any species (snake, dragon, or even another human girl.) With a lady butt hanging out. To have my fantasy of fucking a prey down the throat of a predator. Or even small female gummies that I can lick, suck on, and swallow. :gulp:
Knightx4
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion