What would be your perfect vore sex toy?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What would be your perfect vore sex toy?

Postby HarvestMageRR » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:00 am

If you could buy or build a sex toy or machine to help engage in your fantasies, what would it look like and how would it work?

I think I would have one shaped like a giantess head, about 15 feet tall. The tongue and the inner mouth would be made of thick silicone rubber or something, with warm lube used as saliva. The throat would also be coated in lube. The throat would be tight enough that I had to squirm my way through, but would be mechanized to compress me slightly as I slid through. This would lead to a stomach that would be almost as tight but the walls would be less firm, and the lube would come up to about a foot high. Speakers would surround the belly to play sounds of gurgling and a girl moaning/giggling.
ImageImageImage
HarvestMageRR
Been posting for a bit

Re: What would be your perfect vore sex toy?

Postby dele350b26b9 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:26 am

Would be a little akward to have 3 to 4 people working on installing that thing into my home... and when friends/family comes over... and when neigbours start asking questions... But aside all that it your idea does sound awesome, I think I'd prefer something that incorperated VR, maybe you strolling trough a city, while it is being attacked by a number of giant girls, people getting eaten and 'used' left and right while you franticly try to dodge (or run into) the hands of these titanic ladies. When you are finally caught maybe have some kind of machine that blows wind into your head when you get picked up, and sprays liquid in your face while you're getting eaten.
dele350b26b9
Been posting for a bit

Postby incubite » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:41 am

obscene-inflatable-means-you-can-come-inside-pikachu-s-vagina-now-391473.jpg
incubite
Somewhat familiar

Postby Delete34nsf8s » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:45 am

Attachments
Japanese+walkable+sleeping+bag+classic+_5f2826_5283044.jpg
Japanese+walkable+sleeping+bag+classic+_5f2826_5283044.jpg (25.61 KiB) Viewed 8184 times
Delete34nsf8s
Been posting for a bit

Postby FanficFetishist » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:21 pm

A set of plushies with a 'stomach' and 'womb,' with extra-stretchy material, especially in the mouth/cunt/belly/womb. I would feed/unbirth the plushies to each other and make out with the 'preds' after I fed them full...
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Celbax » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:48 pm

Funny enough... gummi bears have been used in pretty wonderful ways between myself and partners. They exist, are non conspicuous and very fun to play with. It was very fun to watch them get stuffed in places or swallowed whole.
Celbax
New to the forum

Postby SwallowMe » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:30 pm

For me, video games do it very well. There are a couple 3D games like Dreams, and one I can't remember right now, that really get me going. So I'm thinking that VR will be a good place for experiencing things even better visually if we can get some talented people to make some games that are even remotely good.

Though my dream would be fully functional and tactile holodeck experience.....the only problem with that is that holodecks always seem to be malfunctioning. There would be just that one time where the holodeck safeties get turned off when I'm in the belly of a lovely holographic giantess, so I actually end up getting digested.
SwallowMe
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:01 pm

A large animated tongue covered thick in artificial saliva, maybe with lips. Or a huge bed-like tongue that is incredibly soft and slick that moves in a gentle rocking motion. Just a vore game made by a large team would be amazing as well, and it could work for both prey and pred. Because there's no toys for pred, only food can do the trick. And it can't be animated to simulate a live prey because then we'd have electronics in the stomach :/
Kitsouille
???

Postby Cryptrat » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:40 pm

Bannor. Could only play with him once though. <urp>
Cryptrat
---

Postby Thagrahn » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:48 pm

Perfect sexual vore toy...

That's a tough one for me since I'm a pred and diabetic.

Tummies are out, as are most sweets. I haven't found any savoury foods that both mold and hold it's shape well.

If I could find a mold and a proper food to use, I would try for kemonomimi treats.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jaykayeight » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:55 pm

nah, im not sure but with a toy it wouldnt feel right. there has to be a real person involved. id prefer a person with a vore mindset where the real deal isnt possible before a real good simulation, but soulless. otherwise id feel like this fellow here:

Spoiler: show

or use symbols like mentioned before with gummibears. if there would be a toy it should trigger your mind. im not sure if this is possible with a big machine.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cowrie » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:09 pm

Thagrahn wrote:Perfect sexual vore toy...

Tummies are out, as are most sweets. I haven't found any savoury foods that both mold and hold it's shape well.

If I could find a mold and a proper food to use, I would try for kemonomimi treats.

I don't know about savory stuff, but if you find some molds, why not use sugar-free jello? If you're concerned about texture, add a packet of unflavored gelatin to make it tougher. Not to mention, there's all sorts of jello molds out there.

I'm another pred, but I feel like not chewing stuff like that is a bit of a waste. On the other hand, once I heard someone describe a scenario with a skintight, stretchy suit and some sort of animatronic device underneath the stomach area, struggling. Add a soundtrack of digestion sounds and set the device on a timer to slowly stop struggling and I think that would be hard to beat.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Jamjo » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:19 am

I'm honestly not a "plushie" myself but I absolutely love FanficFetishist's idea! I would love to have something like that big enough I could sleep in it! Idk if I would use it as a sex toy but it sounds like it would be soo cozy that I might never need, or ever want to use, any mere bed again xD

But to more closely answer what you're really asking.. Well, for it to be the truly "perfect" toy for me, the level of tech for it would have to reach varying degrees of absurdity.
My perfect toy would be an EXTREMELY long motorized snake (long enough to hang out both ends of me and then some) with the right scale texture and temperature (or maybe to get a little more sci-fi give it a realistically adjustable temperature) and it would move exactly the way that a snake does and have acid-proof scales as well as various settings for different tasks (that word somehow seems wrong). I would want it to be able to venture in/throughout me to whatever degree I set it to (maybe with a random setting included, because I loove surprises <3) and I'd also want it to be able to... well... uh.. blow me. On the other end of that spectrum, I would also want it to be stretchy and flexible enough that it could swallow me(no coiling/chocking necessary), but also hopefully not compromise the texture of the scales once they've expanded (cuz I'd like to rub the scales as it works its way around me) and of course it would need to have have nice moist textures all throughout the inside of it (again if we can go a little more sci-fi, let there be customizable levels of tightness). I would want to be able to mix and match the different "task" settings as well so it might do a full tour of me, before giving me its own full tour in one fel, sexy-as-fuck, swoop ^-^
Now the ultimate absurd sci-fi bit that would probably make it the best toy EVER, is if (along with having a FLAWLESSLY organic feel to it) it would be able to expand or collapse to different sizes so that it could be like anything from a little worm wiggling its way through you, to the aforementioned, double-tour capable sexy little beastie ^-^ That would make it so great for not just versatility but portability, so it could be taken to any 'special occasions' without leading you to face scrutiny for carrying an absurdly huge snakey-thing. On top of even that, the shrink-ability of it would allow you to use it as a massager basically whenever you wanted; just wash it well beforehand... or not!
Of course if something remotely like this was ever made, safety and maintenance would be a big issue but I think it could be manageable, with enough funding and care put into it!
Jamjo
Participator

Postby HarvestMageRR » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:38 am

These are all great ideas. I'm interested to see where the community goes with VR technology over the next few years, but I think I would need the tactile feel of a large sex toy to make the experience complete.

Another idea I have would be a giantess ass that leads into a large sack for the bowels. The artificial crap inside would have to smell less horrible than the real stuff but would preferably still be a little pungent. The asshole would also blow warm air out while I was sliding my way in.

I would also be interested in a life sized sex doll that swallowed smaller 'shrunken' sex dolls, which would be mechanized to scream and squirm on their way down. It wouldn't compare to having a real life partner swallow the shrunken toys, but that would present a choking hazard and the toys would be unlikely to survive the digestion process. Maybe the easiest solution would be combining a sex doll with augmented reality goggles, so that the doll appeared to swallow live prey before you made out with it. It would also have a motorized stomach to simulate gurgling.
ImageImageImage
HarvestMageRR
Been posting for a bit

Postby bigbug96 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:39 am

HarvestMageRR wrote:If you could buy or build a sex toy or machine to help engage in your fantasies, what would it look like and how would it work?

I think I would have one shaped like a giantess head, about 15 feet tall. The tongue and the inner mouth would be made of thick silicone rubber or something, with warm lube used as saliva. The throat would also be coated in lube. The throat would be tight enough that I had to squirm my way through, but would be mechanized to compress me slightly as I slid through. This would lead to a stomach that would be almost as tight but the walls would be less firm, and the lube would come up to about a foot high. Speakers would surround the belly to play sounds of gurgling and a girl moaning/giggling.

That's probably feasible to be honest, but also prohibitively expensive.
bigbug96
New to the forum

Postby blergle » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:03 am

Thagrahn wrote:Perfect sexual vore toy...

Savory jello--you can use broth. Unflavored would work, but bleh.

My own perfect vore toy would be a "plushie" dragon big enough to be used as a body pillow, that had a cloaca built in with evertable hemipenes made of some sort of stretchy material, and an internal hollow, also stretchy, that would allow me to stuff it full of small dolls from the cloaca itself, from through the hemipenes, and down the throat. I say "plushie" in quotes because I would prefer non-plush fabric, like something shiny and scaly like metallic lycra with a scale pattern or suchlike.
blergle
---

Postby N-Mario » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:06 pm

Life size Yoshi you can ride on top of, and where u can enter through the mouth, and just sleep inside his belly for eternity.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby FlamingPup » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:37 pm

A life size inflatable Yoshi? That sounds like something I'd like.
FlamingPup
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:17 pm

In all honestly, I would LOVE to see a giant Super Mario World Dolphin as a chumbuddy sleeping bag/stuffed toy, where you can fit right in its belly.

Pretty much any cute aquatic animal as a life size vore plush would make me feel comfortable. ^_^
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby XDDX » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:49 pm

A tiny person, about the size of a finger, maybe a little larger. If possible alive an self aware lol.
XDDX
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion