Listening to stomach sounds

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Listening to stomach sounds

Postby C-B-A » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:26 pm

Anyone else enjoy listening too stomach sounds or haveing their stomach listen too?

I know for me it's my oldest fetish and probably the one that Segwayed me into vore, I love resting my ear on a girls belly and listening to the sounds it makes. YouTube also has a nice collection but its always better in person.
Regional mad scientist and female belly inspector
ImageImage
User avatar
C-B-A
Heavy user
 
Posts: 12263
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:00 pm
Location: churning around inside Etna's tummy
Blog: View Blog (7)

Re: Listening to stomach sounds

Postby BL1GHT » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:35 pm

It is one of my guiltier pleasures, yes. But it doesn't quite measure up to the actual thing. Then again, who among us has a big, gurgling belly on hand to listen to (not counting our own of course. That can be a lot more difficult to put to your ear.)
User avatar
BL1GHT
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:39 am
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Listening to stomach sounds

Postby booleanTrue » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:43 pm

Yes, I have always been a fan of this. My path was actually the opposite of yours, interestingly enough. I loved vore and bellies so much that it's only natural for me to enjoy gurgles so much. I listen to both real recordings on YouTube and the like as well as vore audios (which are fantastic).
In fucking fact, Mrs. Robinson, the world won't care whether you live or die
-AJJ
User avatar
booleanTrue
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:45 am
Location: Idaho, USA

Re: Listening to stomach sounds

Postby Monopolus » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:59 pm

I've loved this as well, though I haven't gotten many chances IRL. :(
User avatar
Monopolus
???
 
Posts: 3216
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:00 am

Re: Listening to stomach sounds

Postby TheHungryELf » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:08 pm

I have not done it before, but I really want to do this! Heck, I may end up doing this soon to create something that... I want to create.
...
User avatar
TheHungryELf
???
 
Posts: 5422
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:56 pm
Location: Wherever you're not.
Blog: View Blog (39)

Re: Listening to stomach sounds

Postby linthia » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:10 pm

C-B-A wrote:Anyone else enjoy listening too stomach sounds or haveing their stomach listen too?

I know for me it's my oldest fetish and probably the one that Segwayed me into vore, I love resting my ear on a girls belly and listening to the sounds it makes. YouTube also has a nice collection but its always better in person.

Me too : 3 But how many bellies have you already tried ? : 3 With your girlfirends only ? ^-^
User avatar
linthia
Participator
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:57 am
Location: France

Re: Listening to stomach sounds

Postby C-B-A » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:33 pm

linthia wrote:
C-B-A wrote:Anyone else enjoy listening too stomach sounds or haveing their stomach listen too?

I know for me it's my oldest fetish and probably the one that Segwayed me into vore, I love resting my ear on a girls belly and listening to the sounds it makes. YouTube also has a nice collection but its always better in person.

Me too : 3 But how many bellies have you already tried ? : 3 With your girlfirends only ? ^-^


Over all I've listened to a number :D a couple exs, and a few accomidateing friends both IRL and via Skype (lots of fun :D ), but I haven't been able too for a while and don't have any prospects to do so again any time soon :(
Regional mad scientist and female belly inspector
ImageImage
User avatar
C-B-A
Heavy user
 
Posts: 12263
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:00 pm
Location: churning around inside Etna's tummy
Blog: View Blog (7)

Re: Listening to stomach sounds

Postby RuffledFerret » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:33 pm

I enjoy laying next to my dog (he's a Labrador, and quite a large one) and putting an ear to his belly.
I've actually wanted to buy a stethoscope for a while now so I could listen to my own insides. Unfortunately, the good ones are rather expensive...
User avatar
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:33 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Listening to stomach sounds

Postby WolfJew » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:39 pm

Are you kidding?? That's the whole reason I'm into all these other kinks!!
WolfJew
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: Listening to stomach sounds

Postby Emi » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:25 pm

I adore stomach sounds:) I love to sleep lying my head on my love's belly and listening to the sounds inside. This is wonderful!
What a pity it's almost impossible to record these sounds into wav file.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Emi
???
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: USA
Blog: View Blog (12)

Re: Listening to stomach sounds

Postby C-B-A » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:41 pm

Emi wrote:I adore stomach sounds:) I love to sleep lying my head on my love's belly and listening to the sounds inside. This is wonderful!
What a pity it's almost impossible to record these sounds into wav file.


I've had some luck recording belly sounds in the past.
Regional mad scientist and female belly inspector
ImageImage
User avatar
C-B-A
Heavy user
 
Posts: 12263
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:00 pm
Location: churning around inside Etna's tummy
Blog: View Blog (7)

Re: Listening to stomach sounds

Postby Emi » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:45 pm

C-B-A wrote:
Emi wrote:I adore stomach sounds:) I love to sleep lying my head on my love's belly and listening to the sounds inside. This is wonderful!
What a pity it's almost impossible to record these sounds into wav file.


I've had some luck recording belly sounds in the past.


Really? Is it possible to listen somewhere?:P
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Emi
???
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: USA
Blog: View Blog (12)

Re: Listening to stomach sounds

Postby C-B-A » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:05 am

Emi wrote:
C-B-A wrote:
Emi wrote:I adore stomach sounds:) I love to sleep lying my head on my love's belly and listening to the sounds inside. This is wonderful!
What a pity it's almost impossible to record these sounds into wav file.


I've had some luck recording belly sounds in the past.


Really? Is it possible to listen somewhere?:P


I didn't upload them anywhere and don't know I'd I even still have them.
Regional mad scientist and female belly inspector
ImageImage
User avatar
C-B-A
Heavy user
 
Posts: 12263
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:00 pm
Location: churning around inside Etna's tummy
Blog: View Blog (7)

Re: Listening to stomach sounds

Postby darthkomar » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:24 am

My belly is really noisy some times. I like to lie there and pretend I'm digesting someone
darthkomar
Participator
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:41 pm
Location: Stretching my mouth around your waist

Re: Listening to stomach sounds

Postby adrenaline077 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:15 pm

darthkomar wrote:My belly is really noisy some times. I like to lie there and pretend I'm digesting someone
Ugh yes. Stomach growling is my biggest turn on. I have listened to all of my ex boyfriends' stomachs. The best is when they ate a big meal with lots of pop. Have you ever had someone burp while you're against their tummy??? It's fantastic
Stomach growls are just very relaxing for me, too. Love them
User avatar
adrenaline077
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:58 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Listening to stomach sounds

Postby C-B-A » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:06 pm

adrenaline077 wrote:
darthkomar wrote:My belly is really noisy some times. I like to lie there and pretend I'm digesting someone
Ugh yes. Stomach growling is my biggest turn on. I have listened to all of my ex boyfriends' stomachs. The best is when they ate a big meal with lots of pop. Have you ever had someone burp while you're against their tummy??? It's fantastic
Stomach growls are just very relaxing for me, too. Love them


Agreed, stomach sounds are the best and are very relaxing, I've listened to a couple of my exes but they never listen to mine.

I've only ever liked listening to them but once had a friend listen to mine (I was listening to hers and she wanted to see what it was like) she said it sounded nice and would tell me what she heard going on in there, and I kind of liked it.... a lot >.>
Regional mad scientist and female belly inspector
ImageImage
User avatar
C-B-A
Heavy user
 
Posts: 12263
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:00 pm
Location: churning around inside Etna's tummy
Blog: View Blog (7)

Re: Listening to stomach sounds

Postby C-B-A » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:37 am

The more I think about it the more I wish I knew someone who also liked stomach sounds and would listen to mine sometimes.
Regional mad scientist and female belly inspector
ImageImage
User avatar
C-B-A
Heavy user
 
Posts: 12263
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:00 pm
Location: churning around inside Etna's tummy
Blog: View Blog (7)

Re: Listening to stomach sounds

Postby darthkomar » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:14 am

C-B-A wrote:The more I think about it the more I wish I knew someone who also liked stomach sounds and would listen to mine sometimes.


Have to admit, I liked listening to my ex's belly. She was a bitch but she had a nice belly...pretty sure she worked out I had a fetish of some kind :P
darthkomar
Participator
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:41 pm
Location: Stretching my mouth around your waist

Re: Listening to stomach sounds

Postby C-B-A » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:54 am

darthkomar wrote:
C-B-A wrote:The more I think about it the more I wish I knew someone who also liked stomach sounds and would listen to mine sometimes.


Have to admit, I liked listening to my ex's belly. She was a bitch but she had a nice belly...pretty sure she worked out I had a fetish of some kind :P


one of my friends worked out I had a vore fetish because I loved listening to her belly :lol:
Regional mad scientist and female belly inspector
ImageImage
User avatar
C-B-A
Heavy user
 
Posts: 12263
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:00 pm
Location: churning around inside Etna's tummy
Blog: View Blog (7)

Re: Listening to stomach sounds

Postby Thatonepred » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:04 pm

Probably a bigger fetish of mine than Vore as a whole. Sometimes my own stomach wakes up and just doesn't shut up, so I just lay there listening to it. Not as nice as list- oh, for fuck sakes, its speaking again - as listening to other's bellies, though.
Everyone dies. Few live forever. Neither apply to Me.
User avatar
Thatonepred
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:44 pm
Location: One second ahead of Time
Blog: View Blog (73)

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: goukisama, VoidInVoid, zoozoo and 4 guests