Listening to stomach sounds

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Listening to stomach sounds

Postby C-B-A » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:39 pm

metalvixen wrote:I have recently discovered this fetish myself. I'm 3 months pregnant and my belly is making all kinds of noises now after I eat. I had never noticed it before but I kinda like it :)

That's interesting, also its a fun fetish, I also like laying in bed and listening to my own if it's being noisy.
Regional mad scientist and belly inspector
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby Monopolus » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:24 pm

metalvixen wrote:I have recently discovered this fetish myself. I'm 3 months pregnant and my belly is making all kinds of noises now after I eat. I had never noticed it before but I kinda like it :)

Oh my, 'would love for you to record it sometime, maybe even a video considering you're preggo!
Monopolus
???

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:59 am

So recently while in the shower, I heard my tummy growl, maybe it knew we were having roast pork for dinner?
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby DarkestShadow150 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:22 pm

I love listening to other peoples bellies, but my own is pretty silent. Though I wish I had a friend IRL who would let me listen to their belly after a nice meal.
Open for a quick message if you ever want to chat
DarkestShadow150
New to the forum

Postby GleaningJot » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:21 pm

So many people ITT are talking about enjoying this with their partners and stuff, but I seem to have repressed this so well that I can't seem to enjoy it IRL like that.

It's so stupid, because it's such a harmless, silly thing on its' own, so it likely wouldn't even weird them out that much! :angry:
GleaningJot
New to the forum

Postby Jefftothemax » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:49 pm

Belly noises I'd say are my biggest fetish, barely over shadowing vore. I've only done it about once to female friend back in high school though, but other than that I've been longing for it again ever since. But it's honestly it's kinda ecstatic when you do it for the first time, kinda almost magical. So don't worry, I'm pretty positive you guys and gals who haven't done it in person will get your chance eventually.
Jefftothemax
New to the forum

Postby ELRobo » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:39 pm

At least in cartoons, I like to hear girls' stomach growl.:D It kinda turns me on. My personal favourite is magical girl DoReMi! :D SOOO CUUUTE!
ELRobo
New to the forum

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon May 06, 2019 12:37 am

Sometimes when my own tummy's rather noisy, I get my mum to listen to it gurgle... :silly:
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Hoboman » Sat May 11, 2019 10:07 am

A bit late to the train, but I love stomach noises. It did get me into vore. Sadly, I have no friend or SO for me to listen to. :( I do remember sitting next to a girl in one of my college classes, and her belly was always pretty noisy, so that was sweet.
In absence of others, I've had fun listening to my own stomach. Sometimes when I'm in a vorish mood I like to pretend I'm digesting prey.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mecho » Sun May 12, 2019 2:44 pm

My BF tends to squeeze me against his belly when it is noisy ^^; It's nice and relaxing.
Mecho
---

Postby C-B-A » Tue May 21, 2019 10:27 pm

I sometimes listen to a few friends bellies on discord and telegram. It's fun, not as good as irl but still fun.
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby HyperlinkError » Sun May 26, 2019 12:42 pm

yea i have a belly gf and lying down nd listening to those gurgles? heaven tbh
HyperlinkError
Somewhat familiar

Postby DTH » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:19 pm

I sometimes put my head on my gf's belly and then will roll on my side so that i do get to hear it. I don't like to be too obvious that i'm listening to it though.
DTH
Somewhat familiar

Postby C-B-A » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:00 am

I haven't listed to one in a while in person but I listen to a couple friends on telegram and discord sometimes.
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby Redhotbull6 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:28 pm

Found this neat website on reddit.

https://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/inUte ... erator.php

:D :D
Redhotbull6
New to the forum

Postby Proxima » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:13 pm

wolfmaster110 wrote:Found this neat website on reddit.

Oh yeah, I saw that a while ago. It just plays a set of 9 or 10 Vorbis files with different times. They're all short loops, around 20-30 seconds, that fade in, peak volume in the middle, and fade out. So it's loud at first but after a few minutes you're in this pseudo-random procedural soundscape. I think it also has an "A" and "B" version of each track so it randomly chooses one version when each track loops, for more variety.

I ripped the audio files (i.e.. went into the browser's debugger and hit Download) and made my own offline version to use whenever I like. (And disable the male voice) I'd upload it somewhere, but I don't have permission to copy the files so idk.

It's really nice and the technique is so simple I'm wondering if I should try making my own. Or use the same technique with different sounds for ambient sound in a game.
Where so ever two or three are gathered in my stomach, I am also there.
Proxima
New to the forum

Postby jpl0pv » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:36 pm

Personally I find it very relaxing (and somewhat arousing) to listen to stomach sounds. I can only remember one time I did it in real life, and it was amazing (on my heavily pregnant aunts stomach!) but I'd love to do it more.
I'm primarily interested in vore which involves pregnancy in either [preferably both!] the predator or the prey. Always open for RPs!
jpl0pv
New to the forum

Postby jpl0pv » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:05 am

I've only had this experience once, whilst listening to my heavily pregnant aunt's stomach, it was awesome!
I'm primarily interested in vore which involves pregnancy in either [preferably both!] the predator or the prey. Always open for RPs!
jpl0pv
New to the forum

Postby C-B-A » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:42 pm

I've listened to a lot of stomachs. It's the best thing ever.
I like having mine listened too but I don't get that often :(
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby tigercloud » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:07 am

I just had the chance to listen to my own tummy, but I would love to hear Tummies from other person as well! Its really relaxing and interesting to hear
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion