What would you do?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What would you do?

Postby ClarAya » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:56 pm

If you were witnessing someone being swallowed whole by another person, what would be your reaction?
ClarAya
Participator

Re: What would you do?

Postby Gabriel0813 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:38 pm

Well for one i be shock to all hell trying to figure out how that even possible and call the cops
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:49 pm

Call the cops, definitely, after a few moments of wondering how that was possible.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Merodi » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:57 pm

Panic, but then I'd call the cops.
Merodi
Participator

Postby Thatonepred » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:58 pm

"... WHAT THE FUCK, HOW THE FUCK, AND can you teach me? :3"
Everyone dies. Few live forever. Neither apply to Me.

Consumam ergo sum
Thatonepred
Somewhat familiar

Postby emilyvore » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:06 pm

As told by Aubrey Plaza:
Last edited by emilyvore on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emilyvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby SilhouetteofKid » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:06 pm

Call for help to restrain this person, tie them up, and ask them A LOT of questions that are probably going through my head right now, while we wait for the cops.
Hell yeah. (⌐■_■)

SilhouetteofKid
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dudeox05 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:12 pm

Depends. As a straight male prey, if they were female I'd ask to be their (temporary) boyfriend until they got hungry again. :gulp: If they were male, I'd run and call the cops.
Dudeox05
Participator

Postby GluttonousPredator » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:30 pm

Let's see, probably ask them if they can teach me how to do it, and if they can't teach me, haul ass and call the cops.
GluttonousPredator
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:55 pm

coop500 wrote:Call the cops, definitely, after a few moments of wondering how that was possible.

Okay.... maybe, and this is a huge maybe, if he looks like he's being gentle enough and it is a handsome man, I may give him a chance once he's done eating to ask if he was going to hurt his prey since he's obviously not human! And also conflicting if I should avoid being gobbled up as well for being a witness, but heavily depending on if he's nice or generally doesn't want to murder me. Then I would happily threaten to call the police so he'd have to devour me to keep me quiet. Then belly snuggles shall commence!

But if he's clearly mean and/or a woman, I am flat out calling the police, sorry! Heh.
coop500
???

Postby Miridium » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:02 pm

If it's an attractive woman swallowing someone I'd probably sit and watch. Sure it would make me a bad person not trying to save the person, but it would be fantasy come to life. After that I'd probably ask her out on a date and threaten to reveal her secret if she says no.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Newtonne » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:44 pm

I would watch her for sure. Maybe even approach her after and ask if she needs help with getting more <3. If I turn her in to the cops, I'm sure I would regret it forever. I guess you can call me an opportunist haha.
Everything I say is fantasy. Feel free to pm me about vore and stuff. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=53047
Newtonne
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jamjo » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:52 pm

Aside from freaking out with my mixed emotions and thinking, "Oh my god, this is wonderful on so many levels but this poor person probably needs help!!" It'd probably be super easy to step on the pred's gut so they can't swallow anymore, so I could ask if the person going down wanted it xD
If the person said no I'd give them a hand out of there.. and then I don't know if I would call the cops or take the would-be pred for myself x3
I kinda like the idea of maybe getting video evidence of what they were capable of doing as I was helping the prey get out, then take the pred home for questioning and maybe some fun time after. And if they ever try saying I kidnapped them, I'd have the recording as blackmail! My lord, all the directions it could be taken after that ~ooh~ There's just soo much potential for stories here!! If anybody wants to use that go right ahead, cuz I don't know if I could make a full story of it myself, with all my difficulty finishing things x)
Jamjo
Participator

Postby Thagrahn » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:53 pm

Smartphones come with the ability to record videos live with time stamps. Couple quick taps, and you have all the evidence you need either for the follow up questions, or to give to the cops.

As for me, I'd record and just walk away.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Marauder » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:17 pm

Dudeox05 wrote:Depends. As a straight male prey, if they were female I'd ask to be their (temporary) boyfriend until they got hungry again. :gulp: If they were male, I'd run and call the cops.

Wait what? Aside from me thinking that most people would ultimatively call the cops either way. Why would someone who doesn't care or actually try to get involved with the person themselves after run and call the cops when the pairing was the opposite rather than staying out. Or trying to use them as a way to find out whether there's females like him around?

On topic. The question is a bit like saying "what would you do if cthulhu would wade out of the sea and start the destruction of humanity?". Nobody can honestly and with real conviction answer this as nobody can really imagine it happening.
Marauder
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:20 pm

Marauder wrote:
Dudeox05 wrote:Depends. As a straight male prey, if they were female I'd ask to be their (temporary) boyfriend until they got hungry again. :gulp: If they were male, I'd run and call the cops.

Wait what? Aside from me thinking that most people would ultimatively call the cops either way. Why would someone who doesn't care or actually try to get involved with the person themselves after run and call the cops when the pairing was the opposite rather than staying out. Or trying to use them as a way to find out whether there's females like him around?

On topic. The question is a bit like saying "what would you do if cthulhu would wade out of the sea and start the destruction of humanity?". Nobody can honestly and with real conviction answer this as nobody can really imagine it happening.

I honestly didn't take it too seriously so I imagine some others didn't either, since as you pointed out it's impossible. I think no matter what people say here, if this actually really happened for some crazy reason, we'd all run and dial 911.
coop500
???

Postby Marauder » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:33 pm

coop500 wrote: I honestly didn't take it too seriously so I imagine some others didn't either, since as you pointed out it's impossible. I think no matter what people say here, if this actually really happened for some crazy reason, we'd all run and dial 911.

Completely aware, it's still funny because whole joking it's a bit hypocritcal and continues certain trends very prevelant in the community. Also, what's with the police. Can't one even eat in piece? ;D
Marauder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jamjo » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:45 pm

Marauder wrote:
coop500 wrote: I honestly didn't take it too seriously so I imagine some others didn't either, since as you pointed out it's impossible. I think no matter what people say here, if this actually really happened for some crazy reason, we'd all run and dial 911.

Completely aware, it's still funny because whole joking it's a bit hypocritcal and continues certain trends very prevelant in the community. Also, what's with the police. Can't one even eat in piece? ;D

What trends do you mean?
Jamjo
Participator

Postby Thagrahn » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:49 pm

Marauder wrote:

911 operator, how may I help you.
I just saw a person get swallowed whole by another person, please send an ambulance because I've clearly lost my mind.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:59 am

Run for my life. Calling the cops would just make them think I'm crazy so just running away is the best option.
Jayezox
---

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion