Vore Question

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore Question

Postby Gula » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:15 pm

I just wanted to see other points of view to this question.

Why do you like vore? (anal, cock, soft, hard, unbirth,etc.)

I enjoy anal vore because of the feeling of the pressure go into my ass, the full feeling, and and expelling it back out.
Gula
New to the forum

Re: Vore Question

Postby Lolholm » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:16 pm

To me it's about domination I guess.
Pretty much my entire life i've been turned on by the thought of being dominated.
Mostly physical domination, trashtalking don't do much for me.
It is behind you.
Lolholm
Been posting for a bit

Postby knifesmile » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:38 am

For me my interest in vore was mostly unconscious for a long time. That is, I was into it, but didn't know it. I associated my fascination with consumption in general as an aspect of my interest in gore and cannibalism. But when I discovered the term 'vorarephilia' and looked into the idea, I found it described something I had experienced my entire life but never taken much conscious note of except for a vague awareness that the concept of consumption was somehow more compelling to me than any other random idea might typically be. Even before I knew about vore, my favorite gore images always involved dragons or werewolves or more nameless monsters messily devouring human or furry victims. I had no idea that was called 'hard vore' until later in my life.

As to -why-, I can't say I know why, at least not entirely. I understand myself to some degree, but not completely. Like everyone else's, my unconscious mind is a dark, murky place where connections aren't always obvious. But I do agree with the previous poster that dominance is definitely an element of it. To devour someone is to dehumanize them to the ultimate extent - merely food, not worth consideration even as a living thing, beneath even the beetles and flies who will feed on their remains for those are still alive whereas the prey is fit only to be reduced to dead matter for consumption and immediate forgetting - and also to express a paramount degree of dominance and control over them, especially if they are unwilling, or willing and giving themselves to you as a tribute. Power is another element, which is related to dominance and control but not quite the same. I can't speak for others, but in my real life, I struggle often with frustration and a feeling of powerlessness. Thus it's hardly mysterious why fantasies of being an unstoppable, ravenous, all-devouring predator might be appealing.

Why hard vore instead of soft? I suspect that's probably due to an innately higher need for stimulation than average. I could be wrong, but that 'feels' right when I type it, if that means anything. Another thing I'd mention is freedom. In a way, predators are free, totally able to do whatever they want whenever they want, without having to consider laws, rules, ethics, or even any hindering sense of empathy or compassion. They simply exist, being who they are and doing what they do. There's a purity and freedom in that which can be very tempting within the realm of fantasy (though obviously with serious flaws if applied to real life.)

Also, I guess hard vore just feels more natural and realistic to me. Soft vore is not so subtly sublimated sex (or hugging/affection in some cases), with the sex just beneath the surface and very obvious if you think about it for thirty seconds. Hard vore has the sexual element more dispersed. It's more deeply sublimated, more subtle, hidden more thoroughly beneath a naturalistic surface veneer. Not saying that soft vore is worse because of that; it's just different, and the one just happens to do a lot more for me than the other. Hard vore is something that could, more or less, really happen, too, which ratchets up the intensity element for me, again something that soft vore (mostly) lacks.

A lot of the time, too, I'm venting or channeling stuff I don't have conscious control over. I have OCD and one symptom of it is the random appearance of violent thoughts, images, and impulses. For me, most of which are gory and vore-y. These are not at all under my conscious control or volition and, indeed, oftentimes I'd really prefer they just go away. So there's really two aspects to my interest in gore and hard vore. Some of it is conscious and purposeful, but some of it is meant to subdue uncontrolled mental noise. Which perhaps is why control is such an important thing to me - I have to work hard to keep my own brain under control all the time.
knifesmile
Somewhat familiar

Postby NightWolf » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:18 pm

For me, it's almost like bondage and the sense of having no control.
I may be on the side of angels, but do not mistake me for one.
NightWolf
Participator

Postby CatriaFan24 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:45 pm

I like vore because of the bellies.
That explains why I'm not into Macro.
I been into bellies since I was a child, but for some reason, when I discovered vore, I liked it more then other belly stuff.
CatriaFan24
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:45 pm

It's a mixture of that protection feel of being curled up in a soft, warm, but powerful if the pred chooses so, belly, but also the shock of it too can intrigue me a little. The sudden factor that the prey was in need of protection or was sad and otherwise in need of comfort and the pred decides to help by devouring them and once the fear of being eaten had passed, the shock of finding security in such a place.

I am a non-fatal no digestion only vore fan, so it's not so much about hard domination, but maybe soft dominate-ish? The fact the prey is still at the mercy of the predator, but yet is being taken care of and watched over by the same being with affection makes me hesitant to use the word dominate since the predator is in a way taking care of the prey's well being, even if they may not be willing or find it that it's not necessary and are annoyed, but sometimes the predators in my roleplays and such also still enjoy the taste of the prey and to feel them in their belly. So predatory affection I could call it lol.

Anyway, so I enjoy the softer side of things and I do so because I enjoy the softer side of most things in life, real life is harsh enough, I don't personally feel the need for my fantasies to be the same. So I guess it's a warm, fluffy way of escaping real life when I need to.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby JabbaslurpsLeia » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:01 am

Cock vore is extreme sex. Vore is a sexual fetish and what way to experience such a thing by using your sexual organ. Plus with cock-vore it's fantasy so there's pleasure in the place of pain, (whereas doing something like this in real life would be impossible and repulsive because of the pain that would be felt.)
Say "what" again! Say "what" again! I dare you--I double dare you motherfucka! Say "what" one more damn time!
JabbaslurpsLeia
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gula » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:33 pm

Right. That's why I prefer the aesthetic of soft vore. When someone is swallowed whole I like to see the bulge in the throat to the stomach. If anal vore, I enjoy the look of the anus expanding and contracting along te prey's body. If cock vore, the same thing. Unbirthing, the same thing. I prefer not to have pain in the fantasy. My favorite is when the prey is willing. I agree with coop500. I like when the prey climbs in willingly and once inside its a warm, comfy, protective environment. Also when the prey is inside the area bulges (stomach, balls, etc.) and give a full ad satisfied feeling. My personal favorite is vore involving slime creatures. The slime can shape its self in any way it wants and can fit virtually anywhere. It would be an interesting feeling to feel one moving into my ass and calling my insides home. It would visibly inflate my belly that I could rub and feel it sloshing inside me being full and satisfied.. Then later it would feel better pushing it back out my ass, feeling my it expand my anus how it wished, and the feeling of relief when it is out of me.

So, the fantasy and aesthetic is more my reason for liking it. Imagining eating prey and haveing a bulging belly or having them in your balls. In reality those things happening would be impossible and very painful. But its fum to imagine having a big belly that feels like it is literally full of jelly or balls so big you could bounce on.
Gula
New to the forum

Postby Floriaaa » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:59 am

Vore to me is about the smell inside a human body. I've always been big into smells and even when was a young child at school I would always try to take a whiff when someone farts or burps. Vore is just my way of getting closer to the source of all the smells. Even now when I'm out with friends, I get extremely aroused when I recognize the smell of recently eaten food in a friend's burp. I never fail to wonder what it would have been like to be the food being digested in the stomach.

Vore also allows me to get close to my pred. My preds are all young skinny and active young men. The idea of being snuggled up inside my pred's bowels as he goes about his daily chores (or even better, attend school in the case of a younger pred) arouses me to no end.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jamjo » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:16 pm

For me if your talking about purely methods and not just in general and thus ignoring the emotional stuff; I just love all the super soft warmth and fleshiness, so I would love any method someone could take me in! ^-^ (although I still can't imagine CV as anything but painful, but hey if they wanted too xP)
As for on the predatory side, I have a big love of anal vore and oral vore because I just salivate at the thought of something wiggling and moving in my mouth and in my throat. That alone would probably bring me to orgasm x3
Of course with anal.. I also love the feeling of fullness of which you speak >_> and something living and wiggling about would be great back there too.

I'm a great big softie and aside from all the sentiments I just think everybody should be able to enjoy everything as absolutely much as possible, and so the excessive blood and tearing would make it really hard for both people. I honestly quite enjoy the taste of blood and all but in excess and causing unwanted pain - not to mention how the texture hardens and becomes unpleasant after a bit leading to quite the discomfort for the probably already pained prey. That's all why I prefer soft vore - although I admit I've quite enjoyed hard vore in roleplays ;D
Jamjo
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:43 am

It's the dominance/submission aspect I enjoy the most. Trusting someone that could kill you in a gruesome way to that extent is an extreme show of affection. I also like the idea of a predator being pleased from a full feeling or insertion while the prey enjoys the touch, smells, and sounds of being inside of the one they love.
Jayezox
---

Postby Emi » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:15 am

I love the bitter-sweet feeling appearing when you watch/read/hear the vore scene. You feel pity for the prey being swallowed, and at the same time - there's some tiny notes of joy. By some reason, since the very childhood, I feel some pleasure seeing cool objects being destroyed, or good characters dying. Plus - I have fetish to all human body fluids: saliva, slime, gastric and intestinal juice, urine... so, vore combines these things together: cool characters get destroyed being mixed up with saliva and gastric juices. Perfect sense.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby dragonlover81 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:37 pm

Maybe it is some sort of instinctive rebellion. Like, I want to do what feels good and damn the consequences.
dragonlover81
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion