How do you see digestion in your favorite pred?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How do you see digestion in your favorite pred?

Postby justinrpg » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:20 pm

If you were swallowed by your favorite pred and he/she digested you, How would the digestion process take you down? Where would the last bit that remains of you be completely broken down? Will there be any left over evidence that you were eaten (such as bones in the poop, etc), was this vore willing, unwilling, unaware, or accidental, or a combination of any of those mentioned?

Every pred is going to digest you differently because they all have different digestive systems. so, how would you be taken down by your favorite pred? Most humans are basically the same for digestion but it seems that most people here have non-human preds.

here is an example of what I mean by taken down by your favorite pred using my wife, Reshiram:

How Reshiram's Stomach Digests her Husband

Reshiram swallows her shrunken human husband without knowing it with her Pokémon food that her husband was stuck in. After Reshiram swallows her human husband and he is in her stomach, it takes about an hour for Reshiram’s human husband to be digested by her stomach. He dies in her stomach. After that, her husband’s skeleton remains in her stomach for several hours before passing through. The rest of Reshiram’s digestive system helps break down the remains of her husband until his skeleton is completely digested too. There will be nothing left of her husband by the time Reshiram poops. Reshiram’s digestive system was designed to digest prey because Reshiram is a predator. Humans are not regular in a Reshiram’s diet despite the fact that humans taste good to all dragon type Pokémon including Reshiram. A Reshiram’s digestive system digests her husband the same way as prey because he is a living thing. The nutrients from her husband helps fuel her body and the unneeded parts of her husband become her poop along with anything else she ate that is unneeded. There will be no evidence that she swallowed her husband in her poop, he gets digested like anything else that Reshiram normally eat. Reshiram cannot check her poop to see if she accidentally ate her husband after worrying about him, and Pokémon scientists wouldn’t be able to tell her if she ate him, her poop looks normal because her digestive system was meant to digest prey, prey is living things, which her husband was a living thing.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: How do you see digestion in your favorite pred?

Postby PumpkinTheTerror » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:41 pm

Let's start this off with the pred that would digest me, or to be specific, my persona.
My favourite pred?
Hmm....
Lemme think about this one...
I'd say I'd go with a horror movie killer/slasher, MLP;FiM, Undertale, or maybe Pokémon, so that narrows it down to possibly Trixie (Mlp), Gabite (Pokémon), Muffet (Undertale), or Michael Myers (Halloween, my admittedly more...embarrassing choice. If Michael was ever real, I'd feel sorry for him xD. But meh, I see him as good pred material, whatever. Mikey fans, please don't get mad :lol: )
I'm straying off topic.

I'm going to go with Michael.
It would most likely be unwilling, depending on the oc/persona I'm using. If it was my persona Blizzard then yeah, unwilling. She'd be mercilessly swallowed whole, struggling down there with barely any oxygen, being kinda crushed into his stomach. Despite her being small, there's barely any space to move, and as she's being churned up, the acid seems to be rising slightly. The gastric juices hiss lightly, and they're maybe even bubbling. She can barely see her hand in front of her face. After a few terrifying moments, a light tingling starts, then gives way to absolute AGONY (I can sometimes be very cruel to my chars). She's reduced to the point of passing out due to lack of oxygen and pain, and simply sinks into the acid, hitting the bottom of the stomach as she is broken down. I usually leave bones, but in certain scenarios I do like the bones to be digested.
Rather unfortunately for poor little Blizzard...She has the ability to regenerate. Her soul exits the Pred's body and it takes her a while to reform back to her previous form. However, I just imagine Michael or the specific Pred simply plucking her soul out of the air and swallowing it again :D
Sorry if this was rather long ^^;
PumpkinTheTerror
New to the forum

Postby Jamjo » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:58 pm

I might not give the best answer to this since I don't have a favorite predator and I'm not a fan of digestion but in particular cases I could certainly make peace with it, one such way would be if it was a sort of peaceful liquification process where my body gradually melts down becoming liquid, not by being broken down by acids. That way I could enjoy the ride until my consciousness faded away merging with theirs just as my body did. I'm also a stickler when it comes to disposal, so I prefer my body to be used completely by my pred, perhaps fusing with them somehow. For some reason the painlessness of simple liquification allows me to retain the sense of intimacy and delicacy I like in vore, since I self-project onto the characters. Oh, and willing or unaware/wiling would be my favored kind.
... Yeah, I said I wouldn't be the best to answer here :/
Jamjo
Participator

Postby deletn92b69g26 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:33 am

Welp.....this is rather a very embarrassing confession....buuuuuttt....
My fave preds tend to be obscure video game preds, and they tend to vary, based on mood. However, they are exceptions to this rule, and to shorten it out, I'll just go with some of the preds I'm always up for. Which are the FNAF characters. I really like robot preds, so they're perfect for me. I imagine, that at first it would be unwilling. They catch me, I fight, and then they start gulping. After I hit their gut, I would begin to digest. It would tingle at first, and mayhaps hurt a bit, but once the nerves melt, the pain numbs to near non-existence, and my unwillingness, becomes willing as I learn it's not that bad. I would wiggle a bit, mayhaps let out a moan or two, to which the tronic pred will tease me about, the tronic kneading into it's belly as I soften, and sooner or later I fade. Happy in my last moments that body will add to them. I would add to their body somewhat, and what wasn 't made into energy and pudge for their body, is compacted into oily logs and a few death smelling clouds of oily mist. Both of this will leave the tronic in either a fazbear toilet, a dumpster outside the attraction, or on my bed, depending on what tronic is used, and what setting from the games is taken.
deletn92b69g26
Been posting for a bit

Postby XDDX » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:16 pm

Digestion in my preds is very boring and humany.
XDDX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby booleanTrue » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:35 pm

It is just like digesting any other meal of theirs with the caveat that through the power of lazy writing/imagination they can completely digest live humans/other prey just like anything else. Bones and hair won't be a problem, or clothes if those happen to end up inside (they usually won't if I have anything to say about it). Kinda like a snake but faster, if you catch my meaning.
booleanTrue
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bila » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:54 pm

My dream pred is a feral dragon on any sorts, which is really generic, I know. I imagine the experience to be something between willing/unwilling. Unwilling is an attractive prey type to me, but imagine if I were in the prey's shoes, there would be an underlying willingness to the experience. I image dragons, and other flying creatures to have both and crop and a stomach. After being swallowed, landing in a crop would be bliss, getting roughly beaten up by the walls, held for as long as the predator wanted before passing me onto the stomach, where the digestive process would be rough and brutal. I would like some sort of waste post digestion, as I like the signification that something's life was taken.

I really enjoy digestion in my vore~ fun discussion.
Bila
New to the forum

Postby blergle » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:39 am

My favorite predator is a demon with a humanoid torso and serpentine lower body. He has two stomachs, the upper being a sort of pre-digestive pitstop on the way to the lower stomach where things are digested. When he swallows people, they generally suffocate in the upper stomach before they are sent on to the lower to be completely broken down, leaving no bones, hair or anything else unconverted. He absorbs their souls to become part of his own essence, acquiring his prey's memories in the process, though they do not stand out to him as anything more significant than reading a book.
blergle
---

Postby Floriaaa » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:46 pm

My current vore interest is a guy with a really sensitive stomach. Whenever he eats something spicy or oily IRL he is bound to head for the toilet sometime in the next two hours after the meal. He also happens to fart a lot and his meat-heavy diet means his poop and fart often stink badly. That makes for a really arousing vore trip through his disgusting and smelly bowels. Especially if I end up being squeezed through his intestines alongside a batch of thick smooth diarrhea bound for his anus!

That said he's pretty active in sports and I want to be in his empty tummy smuggling up amongst the soft folds in his stomach walls before he goes for a swim or gym. That can be followed with being splashed and sloshed with water or Gatorade after he is done!
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:00 am

I don't see it. My pred will never digest me. I just call living inside them my new home! XD
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby hernextmeal » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:00 am

Hmm... well, feeling her hot, wet stomach churn and pulsate around me, coating me in enzymes that make me itch and burn as she rubs her belly, laying down to sleep, before drifting off myself due to lack of air. Overnight, I'm churned up into mush, some of which would go to pad her out in all the right places. She'd wake up the next morning with a pressure in her backside, letting her know to let the remainder out.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:32 pm

Since all my favorite preds would end in the same thing(natural digestion, followed by disposal), I'll go with one of my OCs: Rei Furrington(a neko). I barely have enough room to move, as her stomach is tight around me. I'm stuck "sitting" with my knees against my chest, and my arms folded. Her stomach walls start dripping acid, and I slowly and painlessly begin to melt like plastic in the oven. After a few hours, I am reduced to a sticky puddle of me-ness. I'm dead at that point, and her intestines pull my remains down, and she soon has to go to the bathroom and "release" my remains. After getting done in the bathroom, she reforms me in seconds, and allows me to go on about my day, barely remembering what just happened.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ChibiToy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:15 am

My oc Lethia(giantess) has a really though time taking me down but eventually succeeds from there i try to wriggle in her throat but since I'm too big I have no room for
struggles. After I was nearly squeezed to death I'm trapped in her stomach, enough room to just move around but the undulating flesh is pushing me from side
to side while I try find some meaning of escaping banging and kicking on the walls. She enjoys every moment of it and takes care I don't run out of oxygen...
Since I've gone into too much details I'm spoilering it(Warning: Don't look if you're sensitive)
Spoiler: show
While I'm being drenched in her enzymes, and exposed to the churning and ear-splitting growling of her stomach my skin is starting to itch, indicating to me that if I'm not quick
it'll be game over, so I put every fiber of my being into struggling harder while it just gets hotter and hotter. First out of fear, moments later - as my skin goes from itching to burning - out of pain.
For what seems like hours I have to endure the pain feeling nothing but the burning sensation and a constant change of my position until I finally being released from the pain.
I can still breath a bit but except the foul odor of her stomach - almost ready to decompose my lungs - I can't feel anything.
There is just a darkness without any awareness of a physical existence - Heck,I'm probably still struggling without being able to notice it - and slowly but steadily even
my consciousness is fading away...

From there I just prefer the pred perspective(something like what she's doing afterwards without a care for what she has just done) until it's finally
time to make my appearance again... only.. that my appearance has slightly changed("Did you get your hair cut?") >.>
There are only bones and scraps of cloth left which prove that have existed everything else was used for "a better purpose" like she would say...
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby coop500 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:40 am

I'd imagine it very awfully, I am a endo lover but it is not impossible for my favorite predator to digest someone at least. And for me digestion should be a terrible experience but that's just my two cents.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Jayezox » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:11 am

The nerves are killed during the process, removing pain (this can happen with acid irl). Next, I'm completely absorbed or broken down into nutrients, CO2, graphite, and water. Next, I reform inside the pred after she's eaten a ton of food to build me back up and get squeezed out the other end good as new.

That's probably my favorite way to be digested.
Jayezox
---

Postby Tastymeat » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:07 am

One of my ideal preds, would be my 32yo friend Catherine. She has admitted she would like to eat me. I would willingly be her food. She said she would like to roast me in her oven, so digesting for her would be hard vore.

As much as I like the thought of shrinking, in this scenario the digesting I would experience will be with her mouth or being butchered, as she would be eating me bit by bit. The rest of the digestion would be pretty normal for her.

The advantage of the hardvore eating and digesting means I could possibly enjoy being eaten for longer as my body will be included in different meals on different days. I get to interact with her on the dinner table and kitchen worktops. I will get to see her tummy change from empty to full at differnt times.if she let's me, watch the first few dumps leave her body as she squeezes me out.

Being chewed up by her, means I get to see her face expressions as she tastes and chews on my flesh. Except when her flem gets on my eyes.

I would hope to digest like any other meal. Although if she puts me in a food blender I guess I would be a liquid poo coming out. I would hope to be a healthy hard coil of feces for her at the best of times. I guess most of my body would be turned into her shit but also give her my energy she can burns and add me to parts of her body.

The thought of being in her stomach getting squeezed and mixing with her acid and being stuck in her colon is amazing. Being brown smeely turd in her bum waiting to exit, would be a dream.

Dying for my friend would be a slow process. More of me would add to her while my body will become less. My bones would be useless. Any excess fat on me can be bottled and used in the frying pan. The important thing will be her, my sacrifice will contribute and hopefully nourish her.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby at_tltb » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:44 am

I prefer to be digested painlessly, melt like some butter,
at_tltb
Somewhat familiar

Postby fixated1 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:35 am

I don't usually write that part or have the prey fall asleep first.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion