What was your age of entry?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What was your age of entry to/interest in vore?

<5
19%
5-10
33%
11-16
39%
17-20
5%
21+
3%

Total votes : 202

Re: What was your age of entry?

Postby MouseyTheSmall » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:25 am

I can actually recall the book that inspired me, but not it's name. All i remembered was i was in the first grade, and i had a picture book about a snail who's girlfriend was eaten by a frog, and he has to rescue her, or something like that. since that book, I had some tendencies to enjoy anything that involved things of that nature. Episodes of Tom and Jerry (especially the ones involving Tom trying to eat jerry, or even accidentally.), that episode of Ren and Stimpy where Ren plays a mouse, Don bluth films (or any other things involving size differences) and other media like it. I remember being incredibly enthused to write a book in fourth grade for a class about the digestive system, and always remembered little facts i learned elsewhere about it growing up.

When i was around 9-12, i think i started sexualizing it in a way. I never really understood it till later, but i always loved shows with bigger and smaller characters, Robotech was a fun time, and when sexual education made it's way into my mind, i connected the two and kinda knew something was up by about 13-14. I used to have fantasies about anal, vaginal, and oral vore all the time, and i never new it. the first art i ever found was Jim sugomi's, and at the time, i think he called it distention, but after awhile i found the word vore, and searches of that led to more promising results ^_^ It's been a long time since then though.
MouseyTheSmall
New to the forum

Postby Trollfacegesicht » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:59 am

Started when I was young, 10-ish years old the first time I can remember was when I watched DBZ and Cell absorbed C17 and C18, I found its pretty cool and wanted to rewatch the two episodes so badly.
One other day (Also ~10 Years old), I dreamed, that I got swallowed by a hydra, what I enjoyed a lot. I had no idea, what the hell was going on with me but from this day on, I knew I was into vore without knowing the word itself.

In the scool I drew stylised pictures (Because I suck at drawing) of people who got eaten by large animals (mostly snakes and crocodiles), luckily no one cared, maybe my classmates thought I just like horror movies with animals lol.

I glad, that I discovered the word a couple of years ago (I guess it was 2012 or 2013). I was worried about myself becasue of that until I found out I'm not the only one.
Trollfacegesicht
Somewhat familiar

Postby delet609hw6bn3296 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:15 am

Early childhood, though I kept it to myself because I knew that others would see it as weird, even at that young, tender age.

Didn't know what it was called until I was 17 years old. Thank God.
delet609hw6bn3296
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:23 am

I'm a vorarephile as long as I remember myself. I remember myself in about 2 years old. I remember how my mom read me some fairytales with vore episodes. I remember "Tom and Jerry" episodes with vore scenes. I remember that I was already enjoying these!
Below is the picture I drew when I was about 5-6 years old. Cat eats Chip and Dale, and they fall into the stomach.
Attachments
Death012.jpg
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:53 pm

The first time I saw vore was when I was around 5. I might have been 4. But I remember seeing the lizard from Ferngully nearly gulping down Zach. Then again with Rita swallowing Pinkie, from The Pinkie and the Brain, and again when I saw a Wild Thronberry's Episode where Darwin told an imaginary story and a python gobbled Eliza Thronberry whole in his story. I also remember see an old cartoon orca vore video when I was little, but I can't remember when, or what movie or show it was on, but It was really good art work. That's when I really got into vore. I always imagined getting swallowed whole by someone and exploring their stomach. Never got into going through the exit though.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Postby CreativeWriter » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:17 pm

I just remember my actual vore fantasies starting when I was 11. I even had a Kung Fu panda butt crush scenario I loved thinking of where Tai Lung facesits Peng to eat him later and Peng asks what would happen if he farts to which Tain replies that he liked farted food. But I think I liked vore before (no rhyme intended), I remember how strange I felt when there were scenes in movies where characters got eaten and I just couldn't tell what I felt exactly or why. :)
Last edited by CreativeWriter on Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are no kangaroos in Austria.
CreativeWriter
Somewhat familiar

Postby deaddanny » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:29 pm

I suppose It started at the end of grade school for me. So I was 10-11 ish.
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:49 am

Emi wrote:I'm a vorarephile as long as I remember myself. I remember myself in about 2 years old. I remember how my mom read me some fairytales with vore episodes. I remember "Tom and Jerry" episodes with vore scenes. I remember that I was already enjoying these!
Below is the picture I drew when I was about 5-6 years old. Cat eats Chip and Dale, and they fall into the stomach.

I'm much the same. As far back as I can remember I've had interest in it.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:52 am

fixated1 wrote:I'm much the same. As far back as I can remember I've had interest in it.

Did your vore change since you remember? Mine - yes. In my first fantasies it was actually not very important who was the pred and prey. More likely, the prey should be a cool character, but not necessary. I was OK with animal preds and animal preys and cartoony characters. The more I leave, the more important it to me who is the pred. When I was 8-9 years old, I remember, it was already important for me who is the pred - definitely my fav char. I was much into TMNT, and I definitely wanted the pred to be Mike as he was my fav.
Everything changed when my first love came. That moment I realized that my pred must be DEFINITELY a man, and definitely - the one I love. Also, it was the first time when I started thinking about me myself as prey. Before I only was an obserfer, 3rd person.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby fixated1 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:25 am

It's always been about me being prey to the women I've been attracted to, but smaller details shift and change. I used to not care about digestion or not. Now I prefer digestion most of the time. I still have an old fantasy that started by being the only male in a group of very attractive women. I had a fantasy of getting passed around to be eaten over and over again like I was a shared toy, or eating me gave them some benefit that played into their vanity and they shared me for that.

But it's been pretty consistent, but I've evolved slowly to enjoy a wide variety of vore types. Even occasionally acting as predator.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ray » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:05 pm

I chose "11-16" but really I've always had a fascination with vore. However it was around that age, about the year 2000 (give or take), that I finally was able to find a name for it. I remember stumbling across the site "Big Gulp". From there I found the "Furrydom" and the wider vore community and giantess communities.
Ray
Participator

Postby Takaine » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:46 am

I got into vore young because a bunch of sexy teenagers decided to fight a giant frog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmBHJcpJmGE
When the cast departs the stage; To cheering crowds and accolades; Fear not for fun when lights do fade; For plays like this encores are made.
Takaine
New to the forum

Postby Emi » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:59 am

Do anyone of you still keep your old vore pictures drawn in "the very beginning"? It would be very interesting to see:)
I'm attaching some more of my vore works made in childhood:)

1: dog monster with long tongue eats cat (5 years old Emi)
2: Tom and Jerry vore (8 years old Emi)
3-4-5: TMNT vore (10 years old Emi)
6-7: Gastronautics (14 years old Emi)
8-9: The Completion (swallowing ritual) internal shots (16 years old Emi)
Attachments
07.jpg
TomJerry_vore_011.jpg
TurtlesVore009.jpg
TurtlesVore013.jpg
TurtlesVore014.jpg
swim.gif
digested.gif
Aps_-_Enola falls...jpg
The GastroEsoPhageal reflux.jpg
hitomi dead.jpg
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Ghrelin » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:32 am

^it's really cool to see how the drawings progress over time like that
even as a little kid, i was embarrassed about drawing vore because of how it made me feel, so a lot of the time i'd draw it on a chalkboard or something i could erase and then get rid of it before anyone came into the room.
there may or may not be some vorish crayon drawings lurking around in my grandma's stash of my earliest "work", but heck if i can locate any of that now! then there was the stuff i drew/wrote in middle school and high school, but i made sure to throw all that away long ago for a slightly different reason (my parents were extremely against me drawing or writing during school -at all-, much less anything remotely "abnormal" or "dark", which could have been literally anything--so i would regularly toss all my work so they wouldn't find it). seems like a shame now; it'd be fun to look back at all of it (maybe even remake some of it)... oh, well. ;(
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:22 am

Erastus wrote:^it's really cool to see how the drawings progress over time like that
even as a little kid, i was embarrassed about drawing vore because of how it made me feel, so a lot of the time i'd draw it on a chalkboard or something i could erase and then get rid of it before anyone came into the room.
there may or may not be some vorish crayon drawings lurking around in my grandma's stash of my earliest "work", but heck if i can locate any of that now! then there was the stuff i drew/wrote in middle school and high school, but i made sure to throw all that away long ago for a slightly different reason (my parents were extremely against me drawing or writing during school -at all-, much less anything remotely "abnormal" or "dark", which could have been literally anything--so i would regularly toss all my work so they wouldn't find it). seems like a shame now; it'd be fun to look back at all of it (maybe even remake some of it)... oh, well. ;(

Ah, I felt very shy about vore, too! And of course, this was a secret from my ma. I liked most drawing in copybooks as mostly my drawings were connected or grouped by themes. I had many copybooks, and some of these were secret, I never shown these to my parents or anyone. I remember, me and my sister, we were sitting and drawing togethr, and both of us had secret copybooks. Hers was called "sex", and mine was names "inside the stomach". Even though she was the only one who knew my secret, she always thought I'm kinda weird because all 7-10 years old girlz were curious about love and sex, and no one except me was obsessed about things like eating alive or something))) Hahah. I always thought I'm alone in the world:)
Except vore, I loved drawing skeletons, bones, blood, chopped heads, graves and dead dogs... There was one drawing I remember well - a man peeing on the wall))) But I definitely destroyed that picture as I was too confused even thinking anyone will see. But who knows. Now yes, I also have urine fetish in addition to vore:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby coop500 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:33 am

Lol, that's odd... I was never interested in sex and love at the age of 7 to 10, but I'm one of the weird ones too.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Emi » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:07 pm

coop500 wrote:Lol, that's odd... I was never interested in sex and love at the age of 7 to 10, but I'm one of the weird ones too.

Yes, me too!!! My first sex interest appeared about when I was 17 y.o. and that was a sex with lesbian girl) I'm very weird;)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:06 pm

Between 5 and 10, when I first saw Sonic get eaten by Rexxon in Sonic Spinball. That's what did it for me.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:05 am

Emi wrote:
coop500 wrote:Lol, that's odd... I was never interested in sex and love at the age of 7 to 10, but I'm one of the weird ones too.

Yes, me too!!! My first sex interest appeared about when I was 17 y.o. and that was a sex with lesbian girl) I'm very weird;)

You think that's weird? I had a crush from ages 16-19 and never felt it again for 9 whole years.
Jayezox
---

Postby Fantasia » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:08 am

I remember being fascinated with the idea of consumption as well as size differences since childhood. It's been a sexual fetish for me ever since I first began puberty, though I didn't entirely realize it for many years.
Fantasia
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion