When did you discover vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

When did you discover you were a voraphile?

as a child
71%
just recently!
23%
other (when and how)
5%

Total votes : 73

Re:

Postby banzai » Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:04 pm

___
Last edited by banzai on Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
banzai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Randomness » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:50 pm

Hmm... well, I always had a morbid fascination in vore, probably when I was around 4 or so. Of course, my only outlet for this fascination was TV, books, and some dreams I would have. I.... always had mixed feelings about it when I was younger. I had a rather high interest in being eaten... but then I would always feel bad about the animals or people eaten in cartoons. I always wanted to tell some of my friends about it, too see if I wasn't the only one, that it was the same for everyone. Thankfully, I didn't tell any of my childhood friends. xD

I guess it didn't turn into more sensual until I hit puberty, in which I started doing some interesting stuff with the various girlfriends I had obtained from grade school to college.

And.... here I am now. :3
Randomness
Participator

Re:

Postby Dorogato » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:37 pm

Yeah, most of us have always been voraphiles since we can remember, but found about the term just recently. I have some vorish drawings from when i was 4, and also used to have sort of a phobia for vore, when watching it on videogames and movies, I used to have nightmares, but even with being terrorized from them, I couldn't stop thinking about them.
Also I had a huge love for dragons, perhaps because of their vorish abilities (but why only for dragons then? XD)
After puberty I started drawing girls as preds. Found about the term on 2003 on a gamefaqs thread abouth weird fetishes... "...what the hell is sexy about swallowing someone whole?"
Dorogato
Artist

Re:

Postby jackalopebob » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:49 pm

wow, I'm the Oppisite of most of you, other than perhaps one recurring dream involving a platypus, I didn't have one vorish thought until after finding this place. I was bored, so I skimmed around a bit. a few months later I came back and registered.
jackalopebob
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby lnl » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:07 am

I was little, yes? I saw shows and cartoons that had it, and I really enjoyed it for some odd reason. Whenever there was a character in someone's mouth, I'd always hoped they would swallow. X3

But of course, I never knew about the term "vore" nor that anyone else enjoyed it until little over a couple months ago.
lnl
New to the forum

Postby Very » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:26 am

Last edited by Very on Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Very
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby weeatmonkeys » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:37 pm

mmm.....well....much like furry its one of those things that was always in the back of my head ever sincd i was a kid, and never really became clear till i found stuff online dedicated to it....i dont really remember how long ago it was, at least 5-6 years id say, but i do remember the EXACT picture that brought vore to the forefront....
http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=11477
....albeit on a differant picture board, i doubt its around anymore

so i guess a owe strega a big thanks for contributing to the greatly perverted individual i am today...keep it up!
weeatmonkeys
Somewhat familiar

Location: Philadelphia, PA...city of brotherly love, with a rising body count.....

Re:

Postby Manic_Maxwell » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:02 am

I voted "other" since I didn't officially discover my vorish side during childhood or just recently...I had an interest in vore stuff (swallowing mostly) as a younger kid, but it didn't evolve into a whole-on fetish for me until I happened upon some vore artwork by Panzer. That was around five or so years ago (hence why I say not as a child and not recently). It wasn't until spring of last year that I registered here (the first vore site that I've ever participated in instead of just lurking), though I regrettably have yet to actually contribute any content to the community. :( Apparently it's a very long process for me.
Manic_Maxwell
Batteries not included

Re:

Postby fubarone » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:48 am

It started the day I met the love of my life. I was so young and yet I knew it when I say her. It made absolutly no sense to me but somewhere deep in my brain subconsciencely I screamed "OMFG EAT ME!"

She moved away when I was older and I rarely see her and due to all weve been through I'm too afraid to come between her and her boyfriend and ruin it. Alas I have never been able to move on. Maybe I'll never find someone so dear to me again but perhaps I'm just afraid to... Oh Katherine, you stole the heart of someone who swore he would never love and you don't even know.

Ugh... what were we talking about?
I am the Half-asser! I accept your requests get you hopes up and then dash your dreams into bits with my inability to finish any... oooh shiny!
fubarone
"The Half-

Postby goldelite » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:58 am

Since I was a child I was attracted to animal maws and such, then I knew swallowed would turn it even better ^.=.^
goldelite
???

Re:

Postby mole » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:03 pm

I remember little things, like how at a sleepover as a kid I insisted we watch "Dude Where's My Car?" 3 times. I said it was a good movie but I really just like the vore scene. The movie "Bartok the Magnificent" had a good throat shot and I kept rewinding it to that part much to the bewilderment of my relatives. As I grew older my vore fetish became more specific. Instead of any oral vore I liked female oral vore. After I found the uvula home website at age 13, I became aware of this community. Years later I found some of Karbo's work which led me here, then the week after some of dorogato's work led me here. And I stayed and learned about AV and such.

Did anyone else have a fetish evolution as time went on? Like things becoming more specific as you mature?
Can you dig it?
mole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby RamitheCentaur » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:07 pm

I used to play with the stuffed animals and have them eat each other. Never really knew why until much later when I discovered some of Jace's work by searching for a dragon eating. And now, here I am.
RamitheCentaur
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Aevar_Stormrunner » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:11 pm

actually doro raised a point thats similar with me.. when i was younger i'd be terrified of vore scenes in tv and things.. and even now i can get jumpy but only when others are around. but even though i was scared of it i'd be fasinated and be thinking about whatever i'd seen for ages afterwards.
Aevar_Stormrunner
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Lexifoxy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:23 pm

mole wrote:Did anyone else have a fetish evolution as time went on? Like things becoming more specific as you mature?
Only preferring female preds to males of course ^^
Lexifoxy
--- ?

Re:

Postby Eguil » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:39 am

The first vore-reltated thing I remember was as a kid, I'd had a whale bucket, and I pretended it was a whale that ate my other toys.
There were also some stories and stuff that I really liked. My favorite was one about a sea princess, and her mother ate her and kept her inside her belly when she misbehaved.
When I was in the 5th grade and the class was watching the Magic School Bus, the characters were in the ocean and they got eaten by a tuna, and that's when I discovered that I find vore erotic.
But, nobody I know (except one person that I told) has any clue that I'm a voraphile. I've tried to find out if any one I was close to was one, or even knew what it was.. but no luck.
Eguil
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Very » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:14 am

Last edited by Very on Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Very
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby yami92286 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:21 am

Since I was in middle school I had wetdreams of vore, without knowing what it was. Mostly BBW giantess and anal vore, but meh.

Anyway, when I was 16, I found an FA site, and from there a vore site. It was odd, like everything clicked into place! Been an FA/Vorephile for 4 years and counting, and still going strong! Hell, I am still finding new kinks :P
yami92286
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Lexifoxy » Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:55 am

What's FA?
Lexifoxy
--- ?

Re:

Postby Ephriam » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:31 am

mole wrote:Did anyone else have a fetish evolution as time went on? Like things becoming more specific as you mature?

YES! I'm glad someone finally brought that up. It's so hard to just stick yourself in a static category when it seems like alot of people go through a development of sorts. I'm still evolving and no have idea where I'll be when I'm done.
Ephriam
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Gentle_Grounds » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:29 pm

I've always been a fan of vore since I was a child. I used to lay on my bed, late at night, with the window open; cool breeze with a view of the city of Philadelphia miles away to the left and the suburbs to the right. I would lay on my back and play smooth jazz while fantasizing situations where I would be swallowed by dinosaurs, human women, and sometimes cartoon characters, like Barbie or Daisy Duck.

Eventually my vore fantasy grew stronger, the more I aged. When I was a teenager, I used to read stories on various sites and dream of soft vore with a female predator. Now, I'm 21 years of age and starting from 17 years of age, I write vore stories, however, I continue to dream of vore situations.

Too bad soft vore with humans doesn't exists. :(
Gentle_Grounds

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion