SAINTS CHURCH HUCOW - PEOPLE FARM

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: SAINTS CHURCH HUCOW - PEOPLE FARM

Postby WhiteRabbit8 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:24 am

PROJECT: HOW TO WRITE - ORIGINAL IN ZOOTOPIA FanFiction ?
At the bottom - there is debate (comments and replies)

I offer juicy topic - it does correspond not the simple subject of "Predator and herbivores" (which is the subject and must tremendous success of the cartoon, because psychologically - mankind also includes "herbivores and predators").

Herbivores animal eat carrots (they have a carrot farm) - here everything is fine.

But predators animal must be real predators - to eat herbivores animal (otherwise they will not predators).

Zootopia are no predators animal of their meat farms (breeding animal herbivores) - this is not normal.

That's about it and have to write a big fanfic, after misunderstandings, intrigues and of much debate.

Community herbivores animal and community carnivores animal have come to a mutual understanding, agreement and mutual respect.

Community herbivores animal have agreed to donate part of suitable Pedigree breeding animal herbivores (although a couple of herbivores animal to each kind).

To create a breeding herds - new farm animals.

Some herbivores animal volunteer must be logged in barns (stall barn), the newly-built livestock farms.

Judy and Nick leave the police and create a large rabbit farm (for the production of rabbit meat and rabbit fur).

To do this, Judy persuaded to give her family of rabbits cubs rabbits (there were also volunteers from the number of adult rabbits - who are tired of themselves to grow carrots))

Good Judy, was very affectionate to his farm - with its cute rabbits wards, well fed them (to all her rabbits - were healthy plump and well-fed.
(And of course, like all farm animals - a rabbit farm, never worn clothes.)

Judy took care of that on its beautiful landscaped farm.
New modern agricultural farm - born many beautiful, healthy rabbits.

And rabbits sucked delicious milk from their mothers happy plump females rabbits - fun jumping playing in corral excellent good farm.

Sometimes Judy comforted the younger rabbits as she could, she explained to them by their coming great role - in the universal harmony of predators and herbivores.

Judy taught them to be courageous and not afraid when it comes time to finally - will go to the slaughterhouse to predators.

Tenderly and gently explained to her sweet Judy wards rabbits - it is not scary, fast and very little pain.

(After all, the predators are now sincerely - very fond of his friends herbivores and try not to cause them unnecessary pain.)

Conservative parents rabbit Judy of course initially strongly disapproved of his new occupation extravagant daughters - Judy Bunny.
(Even at the time refused to call her his daughter.)

But it took time to finally come zootopia universal peace.
And then only if - the old-fashioned conservative Hopps finally realized that their rabbit Judy was right.

When come to the defense of the oppressed predators (because Judy was always very honest, kind and very brave bunny).

Parents Hopps brought his deep apology - touched Judy and after reconciliation - affectionately all together happily and sentimental tears.

(Happy Judy then - long cried embracing his good caring mother, resting on her soft fluffy shoulder - his wet head from happy tears, sometimes wiping tears svomi fluffy ears)

Judy Pope - he concluded with Judy and Nick, a lucrative contract for the supply of their brand new rabbit farm - feeding carrots (for fattening their agricultural rabbits).

And after Judy Pope a good rich on this, so - the number of brothers and sisters Judy has increased significantly.

Well-fed fatty rabbits - Nick did not slaughter, and the contract - Vehicles for transportation of cattle drove to the meat for a humane and painless slaughter.

(At the butchery livestock slaughter - only worked kind and caring predators.)

And his favorite fresh rabbit meat - purchased at a local butcher shop.

Judy in this store never went, but she reluctantly had to learn how to cook meat rabbit for Nick.
What at first it was not very easy for Judy - because the smell of meat fried or boiled rabbit led her to a great horror.

When it was later - Nick pleased gladly eat well-cooked delicious fat rabbit and at the same time - with a gentle smile Nick looked at eating dish carrot salad a little confused embarrassment rosy cheeks Judy.

Then Judy often could not resist not to not start, caress yourself between its hind legs (home of Judy and many other rabbits - often went without clothes).

Judy bunny is very strange unusual - sexually excited that stomach fox Nick - digested rabbit meat.

After their common dinner, Nick and Judy - was very passionate with very passionate to fuck (but it is not for children).

Of course common children - no could be born rabbit Judy and fox Nick.
Native children certainly was not - but they have adopted from the orphanage - a little rabbit cub and a small fox cub (very like similar themselves in childhood).

Over time, Nick has become respectable businessman and prosperous farmer and his chosen Mayor Zootopia.

(Mammals animal still remember - what a key pivotal role played in the past for a new rational order and general appeasement - did a great job Judy and Nick.)

Nick and Judy, then pushed their slogan is - "Food to be friends and friends can be food."

Predators this slogan very much liked, and after him reluctantly - agreed to herbivores.
(When herbivores finally convinced that peace in Zootopia never will be - without a great sacrifice on the part of herbivores.)

When Zootopia was prohibited meat consumption by predators herbivores - some good smart herbivores, we feel that this is not true with respect to predators.

Ancient instincts some good smart herbivores constantly whispering to them - that for the sake of harmony in life Zootopia elected from herbivores - have from time to time - to sacrifice her beautiful life for their friends predators.

While whispering of ancient sacrificial instinct and caused great fear among herbivores, but why is their fear from herbivores - often mingled not clear sacrificial sexual arousal with sweet pleasure.

Perhaps it was the voice of nature itself - to speak herbivore that all species have an equal right to life - herbivores and predators.

Therefore, herbivores and predators it existed in ancient times - not a vowel contract (of course, he was only recorded - in the instincts of herbivores and predators).

Herbivores escape their predators catch up and get their deserved reward.

(Fleet-footed herbivores - only occasionally allowed the predators to catch up with them - when they felt it was time to do so).

Of course it was banned (it became taboo) - when predators and herbivores have a common civilized city Zootopia.

But the extremes are always bad and wrong taboo - never bring universal happiness.

After all, herbivores and predators come to a common compromise - predators will prey on herbivores in a special large forest outskirts of Zootopia only at certain times of the year.

Hunting for voluntary sports herbivores.
Herbivores if they remain alive until the end of the hunting day (will not be eaten).

Herbivores they will receive a large sum of money prize and an honorary medal sport.

Lucky dexterous herbivores survived three hunting days - become sports stars Zootopia.

Successful agile predators that eat - three sports herbivores - Zootopia become champions and get a medal sport.

(All animals Zootopia while hunting in the woods hunting, herbivores and predators - have to be necessarily completely naked.)

A fattening meat fattening livestock farms - will provide a real good meat and milk - all friendly predators.

For this "voluntary herbivores" - sacrificed themselves - for breeding large herds of farm herbivores.

In general, everything must finally end, mutual understanding and friendship of herbivores animal and predators animal of course happy ending (happy ending).

Comment opponent:
fish, poultry and shellfish - zootopia the main rule meals for predators!

A White Rabbit:
This is not the solution, it is a departure from the problem (especially since in many cartoons - fish, birds, and molluscs - are also reasonable).

Comment opponent:
Not at all. It's just correct decision. Teach Materie.

1). Predators vital animal protein. Without them, they wither and die. Insects, shellfish, fish and poultry in this regard are very helpful and will love to grow. Each grain of valuable proteins. The cartoon Zootopia is in heaven is not a single bird was not ...

2). Anyone eating the meat of a rational being - the abomination of heresy and cannibalism. It is not allowed at the legislative level for more than a thousand years (since before the crusade).

3). In the world there is no reasonable Zootopia shellfish, fish and insects (about birds, amphibians, reptiles, amphibians and even the creators are not sure why the dispute here is useless), however, purely logically, I attribute it to the fact that the birds are grown to feed the predators.
So do not spend parallels other cartoons.
Zootopia this is a separate world, and a separate universe.

A White Rabbit:
Can then better their eating synthetic animal feed protein?
(But the matter - not just in some nutrients).

The point is to come to a reasonable compromise between herbivores animal and predators animal,

In order to predators were predators real - they need to eat real meat of herbivores.

As herbivores themselves - they should also eat - living grass.

The way to do this - could be the creation of a voluntary (with the consent of herbivores) - livestock meat farms.

What Zootopia eating farm livestock - it would be tantamount to cannibalism (because they are sentient intelligent beings) that looks terrible and disgusting at first glance.

And just the murder of a rational being (no cannibalism) is not an abomination?

People at the many thousands of years engaged in this (ban on cannibalism not did people kinder).

About cannibalism can not write (even by mutual consent).

Unlimited possible promotion writing stories FanFiction - vile and stupid horror (sadistic savoring senseless and brutal killings) crowded the entire Internet.

And even pretty good bunny Judy - write cruel, evil and stupid FanFiction - and portrays bunny Judy sadistic maniac.

Forgetting that FanFiction - character must first be recognizable, rather than pointless and stupid perverted.

b1c78c0e91978c1ddb4d2ded0ecbb938.jpg

Zootopia-furry-фэндомы-2896150.jpeg
Last edited by WhiteRabbit8 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Vivere Viventibus Cibus" Latin (Any life for other life - Food) English (Живое живому - пища) Russian
WhiteRabbit8
Somewhat familiar

Postby necryel » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:48 pm

I would consider this a treatise, not to be taken seriously, but rather to define a world setting within which further stories and RPs may be written for. I would not believe this to be any serious consideration of philosphy, but one merely of analyzed fantasy. Similar to how some might first include an article on the society, governance, and culture of some imaginary Empire. However, as the OP seems to be a native Russian speaker with little to no skill at English, I fear that much of what they are trying to to say is lost due to rather poor automated translation. Much of the nuance and subtext is lost as computers fail to properly understand cultural euphemisms and idioms. I think we could get a much clearer understanding of what was intended if the OP would reach to fellow Russian Speakers and confer with whomever might have best skill with English for a more accurate and understandable translation. Also, rather than keep it as one solid piece, I would reccommend breaking it up into sections based on the topics and ideals brought up so the reader isn't quite so overwhelmed.
Food can be friends and friends can be food.
necryel
Somewhat familiar

Postby furblag42 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:32 pm

good god what is this thread
furblag42
New to the forum

Postby WhiteRabbit8 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:29 am

necryel wrote:

Unfortunately I do not have the opportunity to make a more accurate translation into English.

But I want to share some of his fantastic projects - some alternative social systems - voluntary cultural cannibalism.

Better a bad translation than a complete rejection - of the opportunity to share different interesting ideas.

All my ideas of "being eaten" (and similar ideas of other authors) - I place in the one common theme "hucow" (since otherwise - would have to create a lot of different topics).
"Vivere Viventibus Cibus" Latin (Any life for other life - Food) English (Живое живому - пища) Russian
WhiteRabbit8
Somewhat familiar

Postby WhiteRabbit8 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:59 am

furblag42 wrote:good god what is this thread

Thank you! - I am pleased if "my cannibal theme" - voluntary, kind, sane, humane cannibalism - will be interesting to people.

I also would like to share ideas with people - good, kind, not greedy, sensible tolerant, not hypocritical, caring - new and improved voluntary "human livestock" Christian Church.
WhiteRabbit8
Somewhat familiar

Postby Caniption » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:24 pm

WhiteRabbit8 wrote:
furblag42 wrote:good god what is this thread

I also would like to share ideas with people - good, kind, not greedy, sensible tolerant, not hypocritical, caring - new and improved voluntary "human livestock" Christian Church.

You are mistaken / confused, your translator did that line poorly. He is shocked / appalled.

WhiteRabbit8 wrote:Christian Church.

WhiteRabbit8 wrote:Understand the Bible literally - it is not necessary

These statements contradict / do not agree with each other.

Also, you missed one of the points made to you-

your posts are too often far too long. Most people do not read all of what you say because you say too much.
Please, only say what you must say to tell us exactly what you are trying to tell us.
So many people skippe your first post because it was too long.
I am, at times, everything I am not.
Caniption
Been posting for a bit

Postby WhiteRabbit8 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:39 am

Caniption wrote:

Yes, the Bible is not to be taken literally.

In the Bible, there is wisdom, but there is still a lot of totalitarian ideology, intolerant, hypocritical Christian church.

I wrote wrong - I like just "clean not perverted Christianity" and not official hypocritical greedy enrichment totalitarian Christian Church.

(All official religion - always very intolerant individual manifestations free thinking personality.)
(The main thing for any official church - it is power over people and enrichment.)

The oldest initial not a perverted Christian church - Clean, simple, good-hearted, self-sacrificing - Christian religion, I really like.

I Like a great sacrifice for the salvation of men - the God of Jesus Christ.

I like the proximity of the Christian religion to animals (farm livestock).

1) Jesus Christ - was born in the barn among the "farm animals".
2) Jesus Christ - has not been greedy, he spared nothing for the people (give people the - fish and bread) and only wore simple - cheap clothes (shirt).
3) Jesus Christ - always free of helping people.
4) Jesus Christ - was very simple, he could without conventions and without arrogance - talk to a simple poor man.
5) Jesus Christ was a caring kind "God-human shepherd" for the "human-sheeps great herd" (as written in the Bible).

I could not write short - because I was not able to express the idea (so short publication topic - simply meaningless).

good.shepherd.jpg
WhiteRabbit8
Somewhat familiar

Postby WhiteRabbit8 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:21 pm

"Funny Soylent" (Soylent joy)!

watch movie : Soylent Green http://tfilm.club/14193-zelenyy-soylent.html

In 1973 we made a film warning "Soylent Green" (Soylent green), on to which can roll humanity, if not limit spontaneous their reproduction (soon the world will be - 8 billion and the rate of reproduction increases) - and the yield then is start produce "Soylent green".

But even if humanity will be clearheaded and ecological and demographic disaster will not happen.

Very good idea to make a nutritious (and delicious), the product of dead people.

I think are not devoid of meaning, just to name a new product not "Soylent green"
(It sounds like the sad.)

Much better to call it "Soylent joy".
(It sounds much more fun.)

After all, what good is that relatives will always cry for a long time strongly experience for the dead.

Unfortunately dead body not revive (better just keep a good gentle memory of a dear dead man).

Arguments! - "Soylent joy"

Arguments benefit "Soylent радость"!

1)Economic Pros:

(1)You can feed a lot of hungry people, dead people can give their nutrients the body - living people (who is more important - dead or alive?).

(2)Now the cost of land in the cemetery all increases.
Example: The cost of the space for graves cemeteries varies from 16,000 to 4,000,000 rubles.
Cost of the funeral (by conservative estimates) from 19,000 rubles to 40,500 rubles and prices are constantly rising.

( Since the publication of - the prices have increased by 10 times.)

Human buried in the cemetery very is expensive. What to do, if relatives of the deceased already Bankruptcy due to costly treatment of the deceased?
(Drug prices are becoming angrier and angrier.)

2)Ecology environmental Pros:
(1)Cemeteries occupy more and more space.

(And in fact the land need more living people, animals and plants.)

(2)Funeral paraphernalia complicated all the time (coffins and other funeral accessories).

Production consumes of all required natural resources (and worsens ecology of the planet).

Maybe better instead of coffins (Intended rot in the ground, or burned in the crematorium).

To do useful things for a living, such as cots and furniture.
(All of this is expensive, and not every person can afford.)

3) Psychological Pros:
Maybe better to dissolve dead people among the living - via stomach.
(And psychologically forever - will remain with human beings.)
Than their their bodies rot in a cemetery, or burned in the crematorium.
(This terrible burn, even for a person who died - it is unnatural for a living.)

Arguments cons! - "Soylent joy".

1) Arguments cons! - medical:
(1)People can become infected if the deceased was contagious.

2) Arguments cons! - psychological:
(1)It is not accepted because taboo-ban.
(2)This desecration of the dead person.
(3)There not will be grave, where you can come and remember dear deceased person.
(4)Human - for another man - is aggression, hostility, disgust, nausea.

I think the arguments benefit weigh over "Soylent joy".
They are more convincing, but all the arguments against - "Soylent joy" can be solved.

How can it be:
A living person can bequeath his body after a natural death (or euthanasia) - for mankind.

For which he receives (signing the contract) some money (half of the future income from the sale of his body).

On the factory processing of human flesh - "Soylent joy".
It also receives a badge of honor (medal) - reward for his holy gift , for humanity

VYxv8RteU9A.jpg
WhiteRabbit8
Somewhat familiar

Postby WhiteRabbit8 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:48 am

On Earth, almost eight billion people and the population still continues to grow.
People to feed, - have more and exploit nature more (to feed large numbers of people), while mankind - destroy the environment (plants and animals).

It becomes too crowded in the cities and on the roads, there are many poor people starving, national wealth is unevenly distributed, government grants (to fight poverty) - do not reach the poor.

It is necessary to reduce the population growth rate, but it is unrealistic (to impossible impossible) - limit the reproduction, by persuasion or by using contraception (people will still breed carelessly - as not reasonable animal) - because the reproduction, it is a great law of nature.

Salvation from impending demographic catastrophe - it is an opportunity (for the poor parents) - sales of spare their babies (age baby - up to one year) - in the state, "the human-cattle dairy farm commodity» (HUCOW).

Of course, many people will say that this is very cruel and "not humane!"
Or maybe a more "humane" killing a child directly in the uterus of women (abortion), or can be "humanely" when all die "wildlife" and children will die of hunger?

From the standpoint of common sense - to kill the child in the womb (abortion) or the newborn - is equivalent, because the newborn child - no more consciousness of «no mind» (no personality «no mind», as well as all animals).

Jonathan Swift in 1729 - he offered to poor people to sell their surplus baby (age1 year) - a rich gourmet cannibals.

"A Modest Proposal" has the purpose to prevent the children of poor people in Ireland were a burden to their parents or their home country. (Jonathan Swift 1729)
WhiteRabbit8
Somewhat familiar

Postby WhiteRabbit8 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:23 am

http://necrobabes.darkfetishnet.com/arc ... y/kate.htm

A little of this interesting work, of course - this is pure fantasy and fetish Vorarephilia.
But perhaps in this story - there is a bit of common sense.

"It is impossible to deny that the existence of Tasty Kate's and newer fine dining establishments organized along similar lines has had a profound impact on the society in which we live. It is my contention, however, that almost all of this influence had ultimately been of the positive rather than the negative sort. I say that not only because I am charged with the responsibility of making Tasty Kate's acceptable to the general populace but also because it is clearly and without a doubt the absolute truth.

It is difficult to understand from our enlightened perspective the childish awe with which our ancestors a scarce few hundred years ago held all human life. Such an immature view was, of course, destined to be taken to ridiculous extremes. It is a strange fact, though you may imagine this to be an exaggeration of the historians, that society at that time was so hung up on the sacredness of life and their terror of death that it restricted the choice of death and doomed to terrible pain thousands upon thousands of terminally ill patients with no reasonable hope of recovery. The mercy of euthanasia upon demand was forbidden at all costs to preserve life, regardless of how much the person forced to live said life might want to be freed of it. This is an even more horrendous state if you imagine that these people lacked some of our most valuable medical techniques!

You'll surely say I'm lying, but it's true that people were actually beaten and murdered for the sake of fertilized eggs! Each and every human being was expected to live as long as possible under whatever horrible circumstances from the moment of their conception until science became unable to support their lives even in a coma state.

But we can look at our world in a much saner way. Now that the morality and legality of euthanasia and early-stage abortion are settled issues, we can view a much kinder world. None of us has the opportunity to choose life. None of us asked to be born. But we now have the right to choose to remain alive just as we now are not denied the right to choose to die when life no longer interests us.

However, this is a very divisive issue in society to this very day. Tasty Kate's was a controversial enterprise from its inception and remains the continual target of protesters from the more radical religious groups and other ultra-conservatives. Such people want to deny the citizens of our society the right to die at will. They seek to force life upon us to suit their own agendas. Tasty Kate's confers untold benefits upon society's death-seekers. Through the Tasty Kate's organization, sincere people can choose death without becoming an embarrassment to their families. They can, in the process, end their lives pleasantly, painlessly, and with honour. They can provide a service for their fellow human beings and endow their families with financial rewards. In short, Tasty Kate's is a way to end one's life in the all around best possible way.

What the protesters fail to understand is that people will commit suicide one way or another. These radicals would, however, prefer returning to the age of gunshot wounds, carbon monoxide, and sleeping pills. They would prefer to see the corpses of the discontented lying about in the streets or providing sustenance for worms. They would prefer to load humiliation and psychological weight upon the families of these unfortunate souls. They would force human beings to do what they know they must do in the most brutal and degrading possible way. How can anyone compare this to the humane procedures of Tasty Kate's?

No one gets hurt at Tasty Kate's. Everyone's interests are furthered. First and foremost, those disinterested in life are given an honourable means of relieving themselves of it. Their families gain wealth and are prevented from experiencing dishonour. The unwanted flesh of suicidal people is recycled into nutritious and highly enjoyable foodstuffs. And, of course, Tasty Kate's thrives as a corporation.

If the protesters wish to avoid being harmed by Tasty Kate's, all they need do is refrain from purchasing meals or applying for admittance as a comestible employee. The voluntary surrendering of life by another human being is no business of theirs. Tasty Kate's comestible employees have a wide variety of reasons for enlisting. Some are just sick of living and all of its many associated pains. Some yearn for the eternal rest and release from responsibilities offered by death. Some are fed up with the futility of life. Still others are fascinated with death and its mystery. For all it is a personal choice and a right that must be preserved.

How has Tasty Kate's affected the community at large? To begin with, suicide rates, excluding those within Tasty Kate's, have dramatically declined in the fifty years of Tasty Kate's operational life. Nearly 80% of all voluntary deaths last year in the Tasty Kate's area of operations took place within the well-controlled and humane environment of Tasty Kate's. Hunger in general has been reduced slightly with the increased food supply afforded by Tasty Kate's. In addition, the gap between rich and poor has narrowed noticeably as half of the funds used by the wealthy to purchase meals at Tasty Kate's are distributed to the on average poorer families of the volunteers."
WhiteRabbit8
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:52 am

WhiteRabbit8,
А зачем ты переводишь свои тексты на русский? Переводчик, который ты используешь, выдаёт... довольно смешные вещи;)

Why do you translate your texts to Russian? The auto-translator you use turns things into something... a little bit funny;)
Uh, stop... wait... I must say sorry:) Looking further in this thread I see good and correct Russian texts. But anyway, I'm very curious what is the point in translating into Russian?:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby WhiteRabbit8 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:37 am

Emi wrote:

Russian language - my native language.

But I do not write very well - even in Russian.

And English unfortunately I do not know.

What should I do? - Because I would like to share interesting ideas with the world.

But, in the civilized world the English language - the most common.

I have to use an imperfect translator google.

I believe and hope - that the translator google, will be improved.

Русский язык - мой родной язык.

Но, я не очень грамотно пишу - даже на русском языке.

А английский язык к большому сожалению я не знаю совсем.

Что мне делать? - ведь мне хочется поделится интересными идеями со всем Миром.

Но, в цивилизованном Мире английский язык - самый распространённый.

Приходится пользоваться несовершенным переводчиком google.

Я верю и надеюсь - что переводчик google, будет совершенствоваться.
WhiteRabbit8
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:40 am

Ой, как здорово! Мой родной язык Русский тоже:) Я пока прочла не все твои тексты, но мне очень нравится главная идея! Спасибо, что делишься с нами!
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby WhiteRabbit8 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:42 pm

Emi wrote:

Это хорошо что у меня есть русскоязычные читали - которые действительно смогут понять то что я тут написал.

Ведь автоматические переводчики действительно, ещё очень плохо переводят текст.
(Только одно хорошо, над ужасным переводом - можно хорошо посмеяться :))

Идея этой темы, мне тоже нравится - хотя она и не полностью моя.

Много людей ещё раньше - писали на подобные темы.
(Да и вся история человечества и эволюция жизни на Земле - вполне согласуется с этим.)

Больше всего мне понравились - эти два автора книг (хорошо что русский перевод есть).

Пирс Энтони "В КОРОВНИКЕ"
("IN THE BARN" Piers Anthony)

http://www.e-reading.club/chapter.php/9 ... _i_povesti).html (Russian)
http://www.lycaeum.org/mv/BX/piers_anthony_stories.html (English)

Джозеф Д'Лейси - "МЯСО"
(Joseph D'Lacey - "MEAT" )

https://www.litmir.me/br/?b=178675&p=1 (Russian)
http://mreadz.com/read-242983/p2 (English)

Первый автор написал - значительно гуманнее и добрее (хочу написать фанфик по этому рассказу).

Второй автор написал жестко и жестоко - но правдоподобно и грамотно.

(Кроме конечно "Солнцеедения" - мне это не нравится в принципе.)

Мне не нравится — идея превращения людей в «Ангелов».
(«Не кушающих», «не какающих» и «не писающих» - очень идеальных, совершенных, «асексуальных» бестелесных «Ангелов».)

(Очень благочестивых, благостных, со всех сторон положительных - светлых пресветлых «Ангелов».
Что не мешает этим светлым "Ангелам" - уничтожать множество невинных людей (во имя очередных - своих светлых и возвышенных целей).

Я же хочу чтобы человек оставался «настоящим человеком» - то есть оставался "разумным животным" (Со всеми своими животными недостатками и достоинствами).

Со всеми животными инстинктами и животными телесными потребностями — с человеческим «животным-разумом».
(По настоящему гуманным, не лицемерным - человеческим здравым разумом.)

(Животность + разум = человек!)

Только тогда, если человек не потеряет связь со своей животной сущностью.
Не потеряет, биологическую и психологическую связь - с живой многообразной «природой» (которая и жестокая и добрая и сексуальная - многообразная).

Только тогда, "Человек разумное животное" - будет обладать бесконечной жизненной силой и бесконечной тягой к познанию и достигнет - «далёких Звёзд».
WhiteRabbit8
Somewhat familiar

Postby WhiteRabbit8 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:54 am

It's good that have readers Russian-speaking - who can really understand what I have written here.

After automatic translators really still very poorly translated text.
(Only one well over the horrible translation - can be a good laugh :))

The idea of this topic, I like it too - although it is not entirely I invented idea.

Many people even earlier - wrote on similar themes.
(And the whole history of mankind and the evolution of life on Earth - is consistent with this.)

Most of all I liked - the author of these two books (well that Russian translation available).

"IN THE BARN" Piers Anthony

http://www.e-reading.club/chapter.php/9 ... _i_povesti).html (Russian)
http://www.lycaeum.org/mv/BX/piers_anthony_stories.html (English)

"MEAT" Joseph D'Lacey

https://www.litmir.me/br/?b=178675&p=1 (Russian)
http://mreadz.com/read-242983/p2 (English)

The first author wrote - is much more humane and kinder.
(I want to write a fanfic on this story.)

The second author - wrote harshly and cruelly but plausible and competently.

(Except of course "inedia - breatharianism" - I do not like it at all.)

I do not like idea - the people transformation in disembodied the "Angels".
("not eat", "not poop" and "not pee" - very ideal, "asexual" disembodied "angels".)

Very positive on all sides - light "Angels."
That does not prevent this light "angels" - to destroy many innocent people (in the name of the next its - lofty purposes).

I want that man remained a "real human" - that is, remain "human-rational animal".
(With all its advantages and disadvantages animals).

With all the animal instincts and animal bodily needs + the "human animal mind."

"mind human animality" - the present human common sense mind.

(Not hypocritical angels disembodied pink bubbles - the present common sense human humanism.)

(animality + mind = reasonable people!)

Only then, if a person does not lose touch with his animal nature.

Do not lose the biological and psychological connection - with live diverse "plant and animality nature".

(Nature: cruel and kind and sexy - great beautiful diversity).

Only then, "rational animal human" - will have infinite vitality and endless thirst for knowledge and reach - "distant space stars."
WhiteRabbit8
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:56 am

WhiteRabbit8, Мы с мужем недавно написали книгу (она еще не опубликована) на похожую тему, только там не животные, там гигантские люди выращивают себе маленьких человечков на корм. На русском эта книга уже написана, но наша проблема - текст очень большой, и некому ее перевести на Английский. Мой Английский не плох для общения на форуме, но не достаточно хорош, чтобы перевести художественную книгу:(
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby WhiteRabbit8 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:45 am

Emi wrote:WhiteRabbit8

Это хорошо что вы пишете свою книгу — но перевод книги с русского языка - на английский язык, это конечно большая проблема.

На этом сайте можно опубликовать свой рассказ.

На сайте есть добровольные редакторы — можно найти и русскоязычных редакторов со знанием английского языка.

После регистрации можно отправить на публикацию - свой рассказ:
https://www.literotica.com/members/subm ... submit.php

Поиск добровольного редактора:
https://www.literotica.com/members/editors_find.php
WhiteRabbit8
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:52 am

WhiteRabbit8 wrote:
Emi wrote:WhiteRabbit8

Это хорошо что вы пишете свою книгу — но перевод книги с русского языка - на английский язык, это конечно большая проблема.

На этом сайте можно опубликовать свой рассказ.

На сайте есть добровольные редакторы — можно найти и русскоязычных редакторов со знанием английского языка.

После регистрации можно отправить на публикацию - свой рассказ:
https://www.literotica.com/members/subm ... submit.php

Поиск добровольного редактора:
https://www.literotica.com/members/editors_find.php

Спасибо огромное! Это должно очень сильно помочь, я попробую! :P
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby WhiteRabbit8 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:15 am

Страшилки Белого Кролика : )

Все дети любят страшилки на ночь и считалки в стиле Фреди Крюгера
(Вот нашёл на просторах интернета - стрррашную... считалочку.)

«ФЕРМА»
Раз, два, три, четыре, пять
Маму я иду искать.
Раз — дремучий вырос лес.
Два — твой дом во тьме исчез.
И три,
и четыре
— никому не нужен в мире.
Прячься, убегай, замри,
Не кричи и не пищи.
Раз, два, три, четыре, пять
С фермы нам не убежать.
Мама, мама, плачут дети —
Кракен съест их на рассвете.

i-1934.jpg

Horrors of the White Rabbit : )

All children love horror stories for the night and counters in the style of Freddy Krueger
(I found it on the Internet - horror jump count.)

"FARM"
One, two, three, four, five
I'm going to look for my mother.
Once - a dense forest grew.
Two - your house in darkness disappeared.
And three,
And four
In the whole big world - Nobody needs you.
Hide, run, freeze,
Do not scream and do not squeak with horror.
One, two, three, four, five
We can not escape from the farm.
Mother, mother, children cry -
Big scary octopus - will eat them at dawn.

i-1935.jpg
WhiteRabbit8
Somewhat familiar

Postby WhiteRabbit8 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:06 pm

Молитва перед обедом.
(Всё живое на Земле - является Пищей, для "Круга Жизни".)

Спасибо! - жаркому светлому Солнцу.(Он даёт нам свет и тепло.)
Спасибо! - Голубой Земле.(Мы живём на ней, мы дышим её воздухом и пьём её воду.)
Спасибо! - растениям и животным.(Мы любим их и едим их.)
Спасибо! - Избранным.(Мы принимаем их самую вкусную жертву.)
Спасибо! - Богу - который создал всё.(Мы живём благодаря ему.)

3293114_orig.jpg

RV20196_Articolo.jpg

Prayer before dinner.
(All living things on Earth are Food, for "Circle Of Life".)

Thank you! - To the hot, bright Sun. (He gives us light and warmth.)
Thank you! - The Blue Earth (We live on it, we breathe its air and drink its water.)
Thank you! - To plants and animals. (We love them and eat them.)
Thank you! - "Chosen" (We accept their most delicious sacrifice.)
Thank you! - To God - who created everything. (We live thanks to him.)
WhiteRabbit8
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion