SAINTS CHURCH HUCOW - PEOPLE FARM

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: "Human-human" and "human-animal" theme «HUCOW»

Postby Caniption » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:38 pm

I don't believe that the Christian view point is that Jesus died to sustain us, rather to atone for our nature which was contrary to being holy.
Also, the bible speak several times about God calling his people back to him, and Jesus perhaps can be seen as
"I want you to come back so bad I'm willing to send my son to die for you."
Maybe that's not on-point, but perhaps that's what they're on about.
I am, at times, everything I am not.
Caniption
Been posting for a bit

Postby WhiteRabbit8 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:43 am

Caniption wrote:I don't believe that the Christian view point is that Jesus died to sustain us, rather to atone for our nature which was contrary to being holy.
Also, the bible speak several times about God calling his people back to him, and Jesus perhaps can be seen as
"I want you to come back so bad I'm willing to send my son to die for you."
Maybe that's not on-point, but perhaps that's what they're on about.

Understand the Bible literally - it is not necessary - it's like reading a book with a very poor translation - in the Bible, there are so many errors and bad - effects of changes of ancient religious censors (ancient censorship - the Christian church).

The original, ancient meaning of the Christian religion - a religion of human sacrifice and altruism of human sacrificial kindness (which is borrowed from more ancient Pagan religions, when there were - human offerings and cannibalism).
"Vivere Viventibus Cibus" Latin (Any life for other life - Food) English (Живое живому - пища) Russian
WhiteRabbit8
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaykayeight » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:53 am

I just love where this thread is going!
Being someone being raised in a very christian family, we studied the bible daily and there is really a ton of vorish thoughts in it.
With Jesus Christ there are alot of references, not only about his sacrifice alone as an atonement but that he serves as food as well. The bread and wine at the last supper, the bread representing his body and the wine his blood. Also the miracle of him breaking the bread and somehow generating more is also a reference of him feeding the multitudes with his body.

Then, there are several prophecies and references in the revelation of john. Him being the Lamb of God, washing the robes of sinners clean with his blood.

Besides Jesus there are a lot of other stories that of course circle around him as a metaphor or prophecy
Starting off with satan as a snake that seeks to devour the child, almost right after the original sin of adam and eve.
The staff of Aaron, Moses brother turned into a snake and then devours the other snakes that where summoned by the egyptian priests, a display of vorish power.
Daniel in the lion-den, almost gets devoured, not really but maybe some tasting and licking :p But the lion, often just refered to as predator, is a symbol for satan as well.

Jona and the big fish is a classic one, even a hard reference to jesus as he "resurrected" after 3 days.
The satanic snake is later related to a red dragon with seven heads in the revelation of john, again seeking to devour gods earthly followers:
Babylon the Great is refered to as a woman that got drunk with the blood of the holy ones, she is sitting on a huge cat-like beast also with seven heads.

So, basically, yes. I get the connection :p
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby WhiteRabbit8 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:03 pm

jaykayeight wrote:I just love where this thread is going!
Being someone being raised in a very christian family, we studied the bible daily and there is really a ton of vorish thoughts in it.
With Jesus Christ there are alot of references, not only about his sacrifice alone as an atonement but that he serves as food as well. The bread and wine at the last supper, the bread representing his body and the wine his blood. Also the miracle of him breaking the bread and somehow generating more is also a reference of him feeding the multitudes with his body.

Then, there are several prophecies and references in the revelation of john. Him being the Lamb of God, washing the robes of sinners clean with his blood.

Besides Jesus there are a lot of other stories that of course circle around him as a metaphor or prophecy
Starting off with satan as a snake that seeks to devour the child, almost right after the original sin of adam and eve.
The staff of Aaron, Moses brother turned into a snake and then devours the other snakes that where summoned by the egyptian priests, a display of vorish power.
Daniel in the lion-den, almost gets devoured, not really but maybe some tasting and licking :p But the lion, often just refered to as predator, is a symbol for satan as well.

Jona and the big fish is a classic one, even a hard reference to jesus as he "resurrected" after 3 days.
The satanic snake is later related to a red dragon with seven heads in the revelation of john, again seeking to devour gods earthly followers:
Babylon the Great is refered to as a woman that got drunk with the blood of the holy ones, she is sitting on a huge cat-like beast also with seven heads.

So, basically, yes. I get the connection :p

5d4753602e5453c339ec3948274672d5.jpg

The great sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
(New rethinking - Holy Bible)

It is not surprising that the Bible is so much description of the topic devoured man (vorish) - different monsters, beasts of prey, or different people.

After all, the very basis of life on Earth - is the "food chain" - when the death of a living being - gives life to another living being.

Life is the metabolism - it's food, it's great "circle of life" (plants - herbivores - predators - bacteria - plant) - circle "of life has closed."

Our human species - "Homo sapiens" - to survive in the world only through cannibalism (during the great famine, or "cannibalism victim" - was necessary for the "unity-tribe").

No wonder that all early religions in the world - it was the religion of the "human sacrifice" (cannibalism "ritual-eat man" - it is necessary to sacrifice the "Holy Communion").

Jesus Christ - with his students (followers) - have decided to sacrifice of Jesus Christ - they had to make the first sacrifice "Christian communion" - a ritual to eat the body of Jesus Christ and to drink his blood.

But sacrificially kill Jesus Christ - had only "Roman power" (to Jesus Christ - Holy became a "victim of a martyr").

Judas Iscariot, under a contract with Jesus Christ - must be to betray Jesus (Judas Iscariot, to become all the despised traitor - should sacrificially, to assume the universal contempt and hatred of the Christian world).

When Jesus Christ, the Roman soldat - stabbed with a spear A heart sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the Cross (this is done - the slaughter "slaughter" sacrificial "Holy Lamb").
At night, his disciples removed his body from the Cross to carry out in a cave preparatory sacrificial ritual.

Then the body of Jesus Christ was carried to the old ancient temple - where he ritually "cooked" (roast meat) on Druidic "sacred fire."

Then his disciples (followers), made a farewell ritual sacrificial meal (eat).

The followers (disciples), they ate fried (the roast meat) "Sacred meat" of his "great teacher" of Jesus Christ and drinking his "Holy Blood" from a wooden cup "Holy Grail".

After eating the body of Christ and drinking all of his blood out of a wooden bowl (the Holy Grail), the disciples of Jesus Christ - thus made his first "Christian communion."

Then "The Holy meat" and "Holy Blood" of Jesus Christ in the "Holy Communion" - began formally replaced by "Holy Bread" and "holy wine".

About me Christians might say - that I "heretic".

Of course it's not just my assumption, but even some of the "learned men" - are very carefully studying "the Scriptures" and the ancient "historical chronicle."

Of course this is "a materialist explanation of" the great sacrifice of Jesus Christ - does not say that Jesus Christ was not God (Jesus Christ - was God in the human body).

Jesus Christ - had a human body (of human flesh and human blood), that flesh and blood natural material - "the holy meat," you can eat, and "Holy Blood" drink (as any meat and any blood - humans and animals).

But in a weak human body of Jesus Christ - he was having a great great Divine power - "The Great Divine Soul" (the ability to do great wonders).

When the disciples and followers (made the first "Holy Communion") - ate the sacrificial "Holy Meat" and drank "holy blood" of Jesus Christ - his "The Great Divine Soul" - ascended into "heaven" (back to "God the Father").

Jesus Christ - can be born again in the body of any child (when "The Great Divine Soul" - dwell in a new human body).
full.jpg

Lion.gif
"Vivere Viventibus Cibus" Latin (Any life for other life - Food) English (Живое живому - пища) Russian
WhiteRabbit8
Somewhat familiar

Postby Caniption » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:54 am

WhiteRabbit8 wrote:Understand the Bible literally - it is not necessary - it's like reading a book with a very poor translation - in the Bible, there are so many errors and bad - effects of changes of ancient religious censors (ancient censorship - the Christian church).

Do you have any documented evidence of this?

WhiteRabbit8 wrote:The great sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

For this too? It sounds like a logical conclusion you've reached based on your view and information you've collected regarding cannibalism.

WhiteRabbit8 wrote:About me Christians might say - that I "heretic".

Also, yes, you are, by definition, a heretic.
(http://www.dictionary.com/browse/heretic)
(https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/heretic)
(http://www.thefreedictionary.com/heretic)
Don't take that as me trying to cast you down, as I imagine you embrace the idea.
I find it odd that you seem to almost disagree with the majority of the Christian religion except that Jesus died and was sacrificed,
something that is inline with your idea of large scale cannibalism and how to morally or socially justify it.

Please, do not misinterpret my tone as being overly zealous or angry, as this is not the case.

Edit 1: Corrected typo "yuor", "It" instead of "I", added extra text to line 15 to better explain point, 12/12/16
Caniption
Been posting for a bit

Postby WhiteRabbit8 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:16 am

Caniption wrote:
WhiteRabbit8 wrote:Understand the Bible literally - it is not necessary - it's like reading a book with a very poor translation - in the Bible, there are so many errors and bad - effects of changes of ancient religious censors (ancient censorship - the Christian church).

Do you have any documented evidence of this?

WhiteRabbit8 wrote:The great sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

For this too? It sounds like a logical conclusion you've reached based on your view and information you've collected regarding cannibalism.

WhiteRabbit8 wrote:About me Christians might say - that I "heretic".

Also, yes, you are, by definition, a heretic.
(http://www.dictionary.com/browse/heretic)
(https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/heretic)
(http://www.thefreedictionary.com/heretic)
Don't take that as me trying to cast you down, as I imagine you embrace the idea.
I find it odd that you seem to almost disagree with the majority of the Christian religion except that Jesus died and was sacrificed,
something that is inline with your idea of large scale cannibalism and how to morally or socially justify it.

Please, do not misinterpret my tone as being overly zealous or angry, as this is not the case.

Edit 1: Corrected typo "yuor", "It" instead of "I", added extra text to line 15 to better explain point, 12/12/16

The Bible certainly necessary - must be an error, and sometimes the lack of logic and common sense.
Because the Bible many times - scribes copied manually (not very competent - monks copyists) as well as translation from one language to another (sometimes with poor translation - distorted sense of self written).
Also - there has always been strict censorship - sometimes making corrections in the Bible (to change the original meaning to another meaning - that is currently needed the ruling totalitarian Church).

(I read about it in a different researchers and critics of the Bible - I did not keep unfortunately the names of the authors.)
(Some versions of the Bible - recognized as heretical and destroyed, for example, Judas Iscariot the Bible.)

"I reread the Bible for clues. Could that explain the mystery of the empty tomb of Jesus (Luke 24:3)? Did the disciples eat him?

Several Christians tried to console me by explaining that Communion only represents the symbolic eating of flesh, not the real thing (I later discovered that many Protestant Christians don't believe in the literal eating of Jesus, although some do). I felt relieved for awhile until other Christians told me otherwise (virtually all Catholics and Episcopalians believe in the literal interpretation). I began to do a bit of research for myself from the Catholic Church's own position. My stomach began to churn again as I discovered what communion and the Eucharist really means.

Communion, or "Holy Communion" as the Church officially calls it, means the actual reception of the Sacrament of the Eucharist. As the Catholic Encyclopedia puts it, "For real reception of the Blessed Eucharist it is required that the sacred species be received into the stomach. For this alone is the eating referred to by our Lord (John 6:58)."

So you can't just put it in your mouth and spit it out. Oh no. You have to make sure you swallow it into your stomach!

I looked up the Biblical chapter in John 6 and found this diabolical revelation:

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. (John 6:53-55)

Egads, I thought. Jesus really wants them to EAT HIM! It would make perfect sense if the disciples did eat his dead corpse. Of course you wouldn't want to admit your cannibalism to the unbelievers and you'd have to explain the missing body to the authorities. You might say something like, "He is not here, but is risen..." (Luke 24:6). Yeah, right, that's the ticket.

he Catechism of the Catholic Church (1992), stresses the centrality of the Eucharist to Catholic life."

"Even if you still stubbornly cling to the belief that the Eucharist represents only a symbol of eating flesh and drinking blood, that still makes you a cannibal, if only a symbolic cannibal. If you partake in communion as a metaphorical representation of eating Christ's body, then that still makes you a metaphorical cannibal. You simply have no easy out of this predicament as a symbolic cannibal sits as a subset of cannibalism.

You might also want to question the metaphorical or symbolic stance because if the Eucharist presents metaphor, then what does that say for Jesus himself and what Jesus directly says from the Bible about eating his meat? Metaphorical also? How do you distinguish between metaphor and reality in the Bible when it treats all doctrines equally as the inspired words of God? Would you object to the title of Symbolic Christian or Metaphorical Christian? If you consider yourself a metaphorical or symbolic Christian, then you still fall under the label of Christian just as a symbolic cannibal falls under the label of cannibal."

long been engaged in the collection of information about the development of mankind (Homo sapiens) from a variety of sources - so I can independently make logical assumptions and plausible hypotheses - about the historical development of all mankind.

Some researchers have found that prehistoric cannibalism - has a crucial role in the development of the human species "Homo Sapiesa".

The theme of cannibalism in books or films - is always served in morality wrapper showing cannibalism - definitely always much very bad - a bad, negative light (not allowing that cannibalism in some cases - can be a very useful and positive).

This is similar to the situation with gays - gays before, in films also portrayed in a very negative way as a complete villains, or ridiculed in comedies.

Here are some sources about cannibalism (in Russian) - which is of course the official scholars do not recognize:

http://g-klimov.info/biblio/Diden-96-kannibaly.htm
(Борис Диденко «Цивилизация каннибалов») (Boris Didenko "Civilization cannibals")

https://www.proza.ru/2012/10/30/76
(«Первобытный каннибализм.» Александр Суворый)
("Primitive cannibalism." Alexander Suvorov)

http://matveychev-oleg.livejournal.com/ ... d=20053938
(А.В.Марков. Эволюция кооперации и альтруизма: от бактерий до человека)
(A.V.Markov. Evolution of cooperation and altruism, from bacteria to humans)

http://www.yburlan.ru/biblioteka/o_glavnom/8_vektorov
(«СИСТЕМНО-ВЕКТОРНАЯ ПСИХОЛОГИЯ» ЮРИЯ БУРЛАНА)
("System-vector PSYCHOLOGY" YURI Burlan)
«вектор - это направление получения удовлетворения от жизни»
'Vector - this is the direction of obtaining satisfaction out of life "

All that I have written in his new study of cannibalism - a major factor in the evolution of man (Homo Sapiesa).

I will soon publish:
"Holy Church HUCOW - PEOPLE FARM
(SAINTS CHURCH HUCOW - PEOPLE FARM)

(Church hucow - without hypocrisy, cunning and deception - and because Holy «Church-holy-Saints»)

ESSAY (ESSAI)

"Human-human" and "human-animal" theme «HUCOW»
( «Homo sapiens sapiens», «Homo sapiens animal-cow»)

The publication is based on the theme of «HUCOW» - the idea for this theoretical, philosophical, fantastic fabrications:
1) taken from the story "Piers Anthony" "the barn" ( "IN THE BARN" «Piers Anthony»).
2) taken from the book by Joseph D'Leysi - "meat" (Joseph D'Lacey - "MEAT").
And also - because of all the great and difficult history - all of humanity. "

I have to ask you - edit my bad English translation.

В Библии конечно обязательно - должны быть ошибки, а иногда отсутствие логики и здравого смысла.
Потому что Библию много раз - вручную скопировали переписчики (не очень грамотные - переписчики монахи) а также переводили с одного языка на другой (иногда при плохом переводе - искажался сам смысл написанного).
Кроме того — всегда существовала строгая цензура — иногда делали исправления в Библии (чтобы изменить первоначальный смысл на другой смысл — который в данное время нужен правящей тоталитарной Церкви).

(Я читал про это у разный исследователей и критиков Библии — я не сохранил к сожалению имена этих авторов.)
(Некоторые варианты Библии — признали еретическими и уничтожили, например : Библию Иуды Искариота.)

"Тогда Иисус сказал им: истинно, истинно говорю вам: если не будете есть Плоти Сына Человеческого и пить Крови Его, то не будете иметь в себе жизни. Ядущий Мою Плоть и пьющий Мою Кровь имеет жизнь вечную; и Я воскрешу его в последний день. Для моей плоти есть пища, и Кровь Моя истинно есть питие. (Ин 6: 53-55)"

Я давно занимаюсь сбором информации о развитии человечества (Гомо Сапиенса) из разнообразных источников — поэтому могу самостоятельно делать логические предположения и правдоподобные гипотезы — о историческом развитии всего человечества.

Некоторые исследователи установили что первобытный каннибализм — оказал решающую роль в развитии человеческого вида «Гомо Сапиеса».

Тему каннибализма в книгах или в фильмах - всегда подают в morality обертке, показывая каннибализм - однозначно всегда в сильно очень плохом - неприглядном, отрицательном свете (не допуская что и каннибализм в некоторых случаях - может быть очень полезным и положительным).

Это напоминает ситуацию с геями - раньше геев, в фильмах изображали тоже в очень отрицательном ключе как законченных злодеев, или высмеивали в комедиях.

Вот некоторые источники про каннибализм (на русском языке) — которые официальные ученные пока конечно не признают: (смотрите выше ссылки на них)

Всё это я написал в своём новом исследовании каннибализма — как главный фактор в эволюции человека (Гомо Сапиеса).

Я в ближайшее время опубликую:
«СВЯТАЯ ЦЕРКОВЬ HUCOW – ЛЮДИ ФЕРМ
(SAINTS CHURCH HUCOW – PEOPLE FARM)

(Церковь hucow - без лицемерия, ханжества и обмана - потому и святая «Church-holy-Saints»)

ЭССЕ (ESSAI)

«ЧЕЛОВЕК-ЧЕЛОВЕК» и «ЧЕЛОВЕК-ЖИВОТНОЕ» тема «HUCOW»
(«Homo sapiens sapiens», «Homo sapiens animal-cow»)

Публикация основана на теме «HUCOW» - идея для этого теоретического, философского, фантастического измышления:
1)Взята из рассказа «Пирса Энтони» "В КОРОВНИКЕ" ("IN THE BARN" «Piers Anthony»).
2)Взята из книги Джозефа Д'Лейси - "МЯСО" (Joseph D'Lacey - "MEAT" ).
А также - из всей, великой и трудной истории — всего человечества.»
Last edited by WhiteRabbit8 on Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
WhiteRabbit8
Somewhat familiar

Postby Caniption » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:53 pm

WhiteRabbit8 wrote:I have to ask you - edit my bad English translation.

If given your translation and the original Russian, I would attempt to do so, as presently your response is difficult to parse with both languages mixed in with each other in the short time I presently have.
If you truly wish to have me edit your posts, please PM them to me, with the previous instructions.

WhiteRabbit8 wrote:Several Christians tried to console me by explaining that Communion only represents the symbolic eating of flesh, not the real thing (I later discovered that many Protestant Christians don't believe in the literal eating of Jesus, although some do). I felt relieved for awhile until other Christians told me otherwise (virtually all Catholics and Episcopalians believe in the literal interpretation). I began to do a bit of research for myself from the Catholic Church's own position. My stomach began to churn again as I discovered what communion and the Eucharist really means.

From a few things I have read, the divide between Catholicism and Protestantism are not out of some quirk, the beliefs often differ starkly on fine points.
Also, either you are quoting someone else and I failed to notice, or this conclusion in favor of Cannibalism is not something you originally passionate about.

WhiteRabbit8 wrote:Egads, I thought. Jesus really wants them to EAT HIM! It would make perfect sense if the disciples did eat his dead corpse. Of course you wouldn't want to admit your cannibalism to the unbelievers and you'd have to explain the missing body to the authorities. You might say something like, "He is not here, but is risen..." (Luke 24:6). Yeah, right, that's the ticket.

This english was surprisingly well done and almost native to me, is this a quote or are you more familiar with the language than all the russian would lead me to believe?
It would seem odd to me include so much of a different language unless you were very insecure in the quality of the translator, or expected more Russians to read this thread.
Caniption
Been posting for a bit

Postby WhiteRabbit8 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:52 am

Caniption wrote:

I'll try not to mix longer English text with Russian text.
Google translate is now improving and I hope that my translation into English will be better understood.

You can edit to correct my English text (if you understand the meaning of the text).
After your edited version of the text you put in comments or send your edited text me a personal message.

I am writing in Russian, in the hope that in the world there are people who understand the Russian language.

I translate, though badly - into English, because English is the main language of the world.

I wrote about the sacrifice of Jesus Christ - to confirm that the sacrifice of people present initially (in the genome of human sacrifice - a genetically fixed).

Sacrifice of people formed in people with primitive ancient times - when cannibalism was widespread in all groups "homo sapiens".

Cannibalism (self-sacrifice) - helped people to survive during the famine and rallied the people (the most expensive in the world of ritual human sacrifice).

Я дальше постараюсь не смешивать английский текст с русским текстом.
Переводчик гугла сейчас совершенствуется и я надеюсь что мой перевод на английский язык станет более понятным.

Вы можете исправлять редактировать мой английский текст (если смысл текста вам понятный).
После вашей редакции поместите отредактированный вами текст в свои комментарии, или отправить отредактированный вами текст мне в личные сообщения.

Я пишу на русском языке в надежде что в мире есть люди понимающие русский язык.

Я перевожу хоть и плохо - на английский язык, потому что английский язык основной мировой язык.

Я писал о жертвоприношении Иисуса Христа — в подтверждении того, что жертвенность у людей присутствует изначально (жертвенность в геноме человечества — закреплена генетически).

Жертвенность людей сформировалась у людей с первобытные древних времён — когда каннибализм был широко распространён во всех группах «гомо сапиенса».

Каннибализм (самопожертвование) — помог людям выжить во время голода и сплотил людей (самой дорогой в мире ритуальной человеческой жертвенностью).
WhiteRabbit8
Somewhat familiar

Postby Caniption » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:38 am

Also, a big obstacle in grabbing reads attention is when they realize how long the first post actually is,
it may additionally help to open first with the historical significance of cannibalism then to come "right out of the gate" with the idea of how it could help, so as to build a reasoning to it.

Also, in my case, I do not believe communion is about literally or symbolically eating eating the flesh of god, or, at least, eating the flesh of My God, as this may differ from your view of what god is. I am not sure of the finer points of it, but I believe it is moreso about taking in God than eating a part of him. Bread was a very significant food item to the Jews (according to my sources), which they believe was provided by God, so by saying of a piece of bread, "This is my body, break it and eat it." it was more of an act to take God into themselves, using food as a medium.
"Food for the stomach, the stomach for food..." (1Cor, 6:13) If something as important as bread was to be used, and it was a food item, it would only be natural to eat it.
Caniption
Been posting for a bit

Postby WhiteRabbit8 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:36 am

Caniption wrote:

I replaced his first post at improved - with the best translation into English (a more complete and interesting option).

God we have with you one - Jesus Christ.

I agree that - the bread for the people is very important.

Bread it can be said - the nutritional "body" of the entire human civilization.

It is symbolic that Jesus - the bread called "my flesh" and bequeathed all his people "symbolic bread flesh" for "Holy Communion."

When people eat the bread (the bread is a great gift of God) - they feed on symbolically flesh God "is the Holy food" and "Holy symbolic cannibalism."
WhiteRabbit8
Somewhat familiar

Re: SAINTS CHURCH HUCOW - PEOPLE FARM

Postby Cowrie » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:16 pm

It's like a trainwreck... Uber creepy, but can't look away. No one would put that much effort into trolling a board, the rabbit dude takes the worst aspects of religious zealots and pumps it up to eleven. I mean, IRL a religious solicitor chasing me made me have to make my hands into claws and hiss like a vampire, (don't laugh, it worked!) but I think I'd have to resort to physical violence if I encountered this guy preaching on the quad. And I doubt any jury would convict me.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby JadeTheDeer » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:05 am

Huh, never knew I'd be able to enjoy the mercurial, poorly translated musings of some Russian fellow on this sort of board. What a connected world we live in.

WhiteRabbit8, I'm no doctor, or doctoral candidate, or any sort of qualification worthy of diagnosing these sorts of things, but are you alright?

I've been around a few bipolar and/or schizophrenic folks who've been without their lithium for a while and this sort of lengthy religious fanaticism-cum-fetishism you're doing really gives off the same vibes.

Also, just a completely unrelated question I'd like to ask. What is your opinion on Judaism, the currently serving US president Barack Obama, and the European Union?
JadeTheDeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby WhiteRabbit8 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:37 am

Cowrie wrote:

I'm sorry if I involuntarily have offended the faithful Christians.

I'm not a religious fanatic and a fictional "religion hucow" - is only a "symbolic way".

The symbol of the sublime "holy sacrifice" - in the name of the people, for the fantastic fictional universe "hucow farm".
WhiteRabbit8
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:09 pm

My take is that this guy is writing a fictional 'take' or worldbuilding excersize using some of the weirder stuff from the real world bible as a basis for the world he is trying to write.

Since he is russian and using google translate to explain things it's comig across as a bit wacky - google translate uses a lot of contextual filler to figure out a big block of text so when it runs across a load of religeous contezt it will automatically try to fill in what it doesn't understand with something contextually and grammatically similar.

Which just makes it look weirder.

Really his stuff reads as no weirder than some of the 'soft vore/endo is possible' worlds that are common on these boards as story settings if you can parse the google weirdness.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby WhiteRabbit8 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:24 pm

foxygrandpa wrote:

I'm sorry if I involuntarily have offended the faithful Christians.

I'm not a religious fanatic - I'm just a writer "strange not traditional philosophical thought".

There are many people who write "strange not traditional books" - though they are mentally healthy people.

New fantastic "strange ideas" - sometimes moving progress.

For example: «Galileo Galilei» - for a long time expressed "strange thoughts" - that "the earth revolves around the sun."

I also made a "strange assumption" - if the "human world" for a long time engaged in violence and war (lots of murder people).

Maybe the holy sacrifice "people hucow farms" - will bring people a little bit with each other friendship (someday - to stop the war)?

(Actually "strange fantastic ideas" - to help people to think more broadly unfettered.)

Sorry, but I'm not involved in politics and do not know anything about the Jews.

But Barack Obama - obviously hinders friendship of Russia and the United States of America (and friendship peace in the world).
WhiteRabbit8
Somewhat familiar

Postby WhiteRabbit8 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:00 pm

Sideromelane wrote:

The fictional fantasy world of "people hucow farms" - a parallel world (almost full - Earth's twin).

Therefore, in the World "people hucow farms" - there is very similar to the "Christian" religion.

Unfortunately Google Translate - is poorly translated from Russian to English.

But I have a lot of work on the translation (check the already translated English text - reverse transfer to the Russian text).

Sometimes I have to be added to the Russian version of "additional English words" - for the best translation into English.

I 'd like to share the idea of ​​human "soft vore" - based on the respect and love of sacrifice.
WhiteRabbit8
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cowrie » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:33 pm

WhiteRabbit8 wrote:I'm sorry if I involuntarily have offended the faithful Christians.

I don't give a damn if you offend every single Christian on Earth. The majority of ones I know could use some being offended in regards to their faith. (I HATE living in the bible belt.) If this is some sort of alt earth fiction you're writing, you need to make that clear. It came off as you saying this should actually be implemented, which is just plain creepy. And an FYI, most religious fanatics don't identify as such. Doesn't mean they're not fanatics.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Hagen » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:26 pm

Kharon wrote:I'm sorry, but... tl;dr, I guess? Can you summarize what this is about? I'm not sure I want to trawl through all that text... especially after I scrolled to a random part of the essay and saw this bit, hereby ripped out of context:

I am a humanist and democrat - but I suggest again to return the original "human slavery" (which is almost all of human history there), but not the old aggressive, "the ancient barbaric slavery", misunderstanding and without any respect for human to human.

"Slavery must be just and humane voluntary" (in legal contract - without a backstop, "a man all his life a slave").

I generally fly of the handle when i see tl/dr,
99.99 percent of the time, but :lol: but damn i thought it was a bible for a moment.
Hagen
Participator

Postby WhiteRabbit8 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:28 am

Cowrie wrote:

Do you think that the real modern our world - the killings injustice and war - much better than my fictional world (voluntary cannibalism).

Probably the worst thing in the fictional fantasy world (maybe someday in reality) - a voluntary sacrifice for cannibalism (not normal).

A conventional real murder violence and endless war - it's not scary (this is normal).

If people instead of violence and killings of human endless wars - would create a voluntary "human farm hucow" humanity possibly come to eternal peace - on planet Earth.

(It probably would have been the worst thing that can only be in the world - when on the planet Earth - will not be more war.)
WhiteRabbit8
Somewhat familiar

Postby WhiteRabbit8 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:49 am

Hagen wrote:

Maybe doctrine, "White Rabbit" - will be the "Bible" of the whole of mankind united future Earth:)

People should be free to choose their way of life.

If a person wants to "change their sex", "absolute slave" or to become "human livestock farm".

Humane tolerant democratic humanity - must be respected to this unconventional person, this possibility (not a traditional way of life).
WhiteRabbit8
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion