Vore in Shin Megami Tensei (spoilers)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in Shin Megami Tensei (spoilers)

Postby Jayezox » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:22 am

Maybe a boss or something might say an extra line, but whenever I die, it goes into a pseudo game over where the demon possessing the MC just asks if he wants to be brought back to life. If you get brought back, you start where you left off on the last encounter. If not, just a game over. That's what happened every 10 or so times I died throughout the game so far.

It's really hard not to die in this series unless you're reading a guide or something (and this is the easiest game in the series that I played) so I've died to generic enemies, hordes, and bosses. They all result in the same death sequence and I'll have more fun just talking with enemies and find more vorish lines that way instead of dying to every boss. I might die to a boss if it might say something vorish as a result though.
Jayezox
---

Postby Dekkard2 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:03 am

Yeah, I remember it took me a month or so to finish SMTIV I lost count of the number of times I died in the beginning. I want to revisit that game for the neutral ending since I got the law (genocide) ending. Xi Wangmu was my favorite boss in that game.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby Jayezox » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:37 am

You might find some vorish dialogue then. The neutral route requires you to finish all the quests so it's the longest and hardest.
Jayezox
---

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion