How satisfied are you with your vore kink?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: How satisfied are you with your vore kink?

Postby 32n59Deleted » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:10 am

Would I press the button to get rid of it if such a magic button existed? Yeah - in a heartbeat. I really wish my fetish had been one like other people's that could get real-life satisfaction with a partner.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:29 am

rudeman wrote:Would I press the button to get rid of it if such a magic button existed? Yeah - in a heartbeat. I really wish my fetish had been one like other people's that could get real-life satisfaction with a partner.

Two words: Futuristic technology. Might of course be a few decades till any form of transformation or simulation will make it possible to real-life detail, then a few more till that's considered acceptable... who knows though :)
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby todomatsu » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:55 pm

Not satisfied really, it's hard to find something that can get me off and vore is one of my biggest fetishes unfortunately. Sometimes it's the only thing I can even get aroused by.
todomatsu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ghrelin » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:42 am

there are times when i find myself worrying if people who know i like vore are making certain assumptions about me, my work, or other things i like/do because of it. so that's annoying, i guess. and there's the fact that i don't actually enjoy the vast majority of vore content i come across, and find it kind of difficult to find stuff i really like sometimes since there's almost always one or two elements that just kill it for me--and making content myself is a pain in the butt because i'm busy and lazy. there's also the fact that some of what i like is pretty objectively horrible. even so it's just fantasy and i'd never do or appreciate those kinds of things if real people were involved, i can't help but feel bad about it sometimes, and worry that others will think i'm mental or something. i also find it really hard to fully engage myself in my own sexuality at all due to some personal hangups, which is hard to explain, but of course that issue affects how i express my interest in vore, too.

that said, it's not my only means of sexual interest (or interests in general); in fact, it's just a small part of me and the things i like. while my "sex life" isn't exactly perfect (nor does it exist at the moment as a result of aforementioned personal hangups), it's not affected by vore. i'm very glad of that, tbh. i don't envy people who can't get off without it. it is, for me, just one of many things to enjoy. and for the most part, my paranoia aside, nobody who does know about my interest actually cares. it doesn't really affect my life at all, outside of what i do in my personal time.

with all that taken into consideration, i guess i'm not exactly "satisfied" with my kink, but i'm not really bothered by it, either. it's not a big deal either way, and when i'm not busy being embarrassed by it or struggling to find content i really like, i like it just fine and it adds variety to my interests. i would even go so far as to say it's had some benefits, drawing me to do some research and learn new things, and inspiring me to create content and consider ideas for other projects--not all of which necessarily have anything to do with vore. now all i need to do is make some friends in this community so i'll have someone to share my kinks with rather than just occasionally posting content to the void, and maybe the dial can be pushed a little closer toward "satisfied". :^P
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:51 am

I'm ABSOLUTELY satisfied and happy with this!
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Eyefull » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:10 pm

I am quite satisfied in being aroused by vore...though maybe a bit too satisfied. When I try and take a break from vore with other sexual content, it has a way of worming its way back in. Rule 34 of a character I like posing? She looks delicious. Busty woman having sex? Guess how she got to be so endowed. Or she even swallows her partner after she is done with him. Vore has so much flexibility and capacity for overlap; for better or worse.
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby Kharon » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:23 pm

I enjoy it and do not attempt to suppress it in any way, but that is because I know it's impossible to change. If I could get the level of satisfaction from boring ordinary sexuality or entry-level fetishes with the snap of a finger, I'd sure go for that! The problem of my vore kink is that I see a lot of everyday, ordinary things in a sexual light when I really shouldn't - it's not a pleasant experience to see or hear someone doing any eating or pooping, or even just referring to these activities, when you are sexually repulsed by that person. So painful. It's also hard to actually try out in real life. I mean, there's feederism, and scat's rather easy to do, but that depends on whether you can find a partner who's into these. The biggest advantage to having a kink like this is that it opens your horizons and makes you more tolerant of other people's eccentricities (or at least it did for me), but rationally, I'd brainwash myself into trading my vore kink for a leather kink or something like that if I could - I might feel like I'd be losing a part of myself, but rationally speaking, it wouldn't matter to me after the fact.

(In case you get the wrong impression, though, it's not really something that causes suffering in my life. That little complaint about sexualizing everyday situations is really just a small inconvenience overall. And on the flip side, it also means that some everyday situations become more pleasant.)
Kharon
???

Postby tastedlikechicken » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:37 pm

as an realist and watcher i am pretty satisfied with. but i could imagine some virtual reality will make much fun but then there would be needed some kind of a suit that makes you feel what you see.
tastedlikechicken
Been posting for a bit

Postby ChibiToy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:33 am

I'm also very satisfied with it, but sometimes I wish I had a pred side because as a prey-only I can never really imagine what it would feel like
to get the invaluable one-way-trip to hell :gulp: :P
There are so many questions that can't be answered with just theory
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:22 am

I wouldn't say I'm satisfied. I would rather be a switch and have more open preferences. I have to worry about what may happen if someone i know personally finds out about it. There's also the fact that being a dragon would be cool, though being a vorish world would probably suck more than it would be fun. Could use more animation and game based vore along my prefs, honestly.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby deadpoolfan » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:18 pm

i love being part of the community, but theres just so much you're missing when you're turned on by something you can't do :|
deadpoolfan
---

Postby VorishHorish » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:13 am

I think people like us who are into something that is taboo have it better than people who just like plain sex. I think we get to indulge more and get more from it
You just got Bruhed
VorishHorish
Somewhat familiar

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:18 am

coop500 wrote:I'm actually quite happy with my vore interest in just stories and pictures, I don't need much more then that.

Same.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alytha » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:00 am

tastedlikechicken wrote:as an realist and watcher i am pretty satisfied with. but i could imagine some virtual reality will make much fun but then there would be needed some kind of a suit that makes you feel what you see.

This.... THIS
RL vore is disgusting and impossible, but VR vore, hell yea. There are vests that can make you feel things when a vrc person touches you, but they're expensive and in early stages. Once this technology is improved upon to the point we can simulate stuff like that, I'll be completely satisfied.
Alytha
New to the forum

Postby sndwchbtch » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:12 am

art, stories, videos, audio. those generally are enough to do it for me. if i want extra immersion i'll go under a blanket lol.
sndwchbtch
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vorachist22 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:13 pm

Very satisfied.
Vorachist22
Somewhat familiar

Postby NamelessLurker » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:18 am

I knew there had to be a thread like this :D Ahem:

Short answer yes, but there is so much to unpack here.
First of all, I agree with the "Stories and artwork etc. do it for me" fraction. I'm not particularly hard to please here and there is so much content it's practically impossible not to quickly find something that satisfies my needs.
The thing about not getting to experience it IRL, I get that this can be a bummer, but that one doesn't really bother me. If there was a safe and pracical way to, say, get swallowed by an anaconda and live (with no harm for anyone involved ofc), I'm not sure I even would want to try it. I guess it wouidn't be nealy as enjoyable as in fantasy.
Affordable VR vore? Sure, would probably be awesome, but I don't think I really need it.

The one big thing that concerns me most is the fatality. Non-fatal vore (or even reformation) may not be a complete turn-off, but make the whole deal feel kind of shallow and meaningless. It hits the strongest when the prey actually gets digested and is gone forever. But that means someone has to die, which is sad, and I don't want to be sad usually. "Good" vore and happy ends just don't go together very well.

I also agree with Ghrelin on this point:
Ghrelin wrote:There's also the fact that some of what i like is pretty objectively horrible. even so it's just fantasy and i'd never do or appreciate those kinds of things if real people were involved, i can't help but feel bad about it sometimes, and worry that others will think i'm mental or something.

This would also apply to (thankfully super rare) scenarios like when I hear news about a person who got eaten by wild animals. One of my first thoughts would probably include involuntary horniness, when that's really not appropriate. It's not something I do deliberately or causing harm to anyone at all, so I don't think it's an issue, but still feels bad.

The aspect of being wired differently (like I love mawshots and don't care much for the boobs on posters on the workshop wall etc) also has pros and cons imho. Sometimes I just feel weird or disconnected for not liking what everyone likes. For the most part I like this though, I think it's more interesting. It also feels nice to look at the typical "sex sells" marketing campaign and think "such spell won't work on me". :lol:
On the other hand, there are the things that get me in a way they're not intended to. Like mach-one said:
mach-one wrote:Also, as things like eating, tummies, digestion talk, stomach growling, mouths and such are turn ons for me that go totally unnoticed by everyone else I sometimes feel like a creep though the stealthy nature of me finding vore related stuff erotic does have it's advantages. You can't take an obvious peek at a girl's chest without easily getting caught but you can get all the vore stuff without suspicion on other people's part.

That's pretty much the same for me.

One minor disappointing sideeffect of having such a twisted view on the idea of being eaten: I can never enjoy media which use these scenarios the way they are intended. It's usually supposed to convey extreme fear and disgust, nothing more. For me however... It's not like that's getting in the way of enjoying that movie or whatever, but sometimes I wish I could just turn it off completely and see these scenes like other people would.

A big plus is the creativity. Since it's entirely fantasy-based, it can be as wild and crazy as you want - and in order for vore-scenarios to make some resemblence of sense, it often even has to. This leads to so many interesting, new concepts I'd never have thought of. I've spent many days thinking about some of the more fascinating stories, how they could continue or what could have been if, how I would react there and so on.

All in all I would rate my experience with this product a solid 4 out of 5.
I wouldn't recommend it for everyone, and it's not necessarily something I would have picked if given the choice (not knowing what I'd get myself into), but I certainly wouldn't want to give it up
NamelessLurker
New to the forum

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:47 am

Living underground, I see a lamp and I imagine the sun. I see a cat and I imagine a lion.

I am satisfied when I fill my stomach with the fruit of someone's labour, and I imagine being super duper satisfied by digesting their entire being.

It's intentionally larger than life, an exaggeration of small everyday satisfaction into a sublime total satisfaction, that's allowed to be total specifically because it's beyond achievable reality.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby SJFPD » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:38 am

Depends.

In terms of animation yeah. There's plenty of fantastic vore animations and cartoons online.

In terms of rl videos, no. Most of it is low effort garbage made by women who can't act and don't know the first thing about vore. All the good rl vore videos are hidden behind paywalls on sites like Clips4Sale and OnlyFans.
SJFPD
New to the forum

Postby roundness » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:01 am

For me it's difficult to feel satisfied by this fetish. I can't realise it in real life. If there is a girl I like, it will never be possible to be eaten by her. And because often the desire is strong, it is a source of frustration. So I somehow try to satisfy the fetish by tuning into common events, like girls eating too much or bloaded stomachs, though these happen rarely.

I like pregnancy for this reason, because it's more common, but I like it only because of the belly. I don't associate pregnant bellies with babies almost at all, because vore has been in my mind for so many years. So when a friend or a colleague gets pregnant, and I get to see her with a growing belly month after month, I really enjoy it as I imagine it's a stomach full of prey that's causing it to be distended.

There was for example a brunette at work that got pregnant. She had a sweet face and nice figure, and was the shy, friendly type, which I liked her for. She usually wore dresses and classical office attire. Pregnancy suited her. She became big, but the only thing that grew was her belly. We would often go for lunch together, usually with others from the same office, and I enjoyed seeing her eat. She would have fish most of the time and then, back in the office, she'd be sitting back, slighly slouching and looking at the computer screen, and when walking past her I'd look at her round stomach and think of the fish that the day before was swimming in the ocean, and now was in there being digested, while she thought nothing of it and concentrated on work stuff.

It was also exciting to see her the day after, and think of the fish (or other food) from the day before that she already digested . And seeing her calmy eating and chatting, and I was thinking how much stuff was going on inside that belly, under the fabric of her dress.

I fantasized that she had an aquarium at home, and before coming to the office she would grab a large fish and swallowed it alive. What it would feel like for the fish to see her mouth wide open, her uvula and the feeling of being squeezed down her esophagus to land inside the stomach, in that huge globe of a belly, with the taught smooth skin while she is picking up her handbag and leaving the house. I imagined that she would feel it flopping inside her for some time, while commuting to the office, and I visualised the slow digestion, the stomach churning and the fish dissolving while she was working.

So on the one hand, there is the reality, the keen awareness that inside that big belly that was so close to where I was sitting there really was a stomach full of food that included a fish that the day before was minding its own business somewhere else. This was hot. But on the other hand she certainly had no whole fish flopping inside her stomach while on the way to work and digesting away during the day, and I had to see her every day knowing full well that I will never be sliding down her throat and end up packed inside her, no matter how badly I wanted to.

What hurt the most is that I felt like a creep, thinking all these thoughts about a friend and colleague and knowing she's likely feel repulsed if she found out. This is the very first time I feel like I can confess these feelings and recount these events to anyone. I learned that it's futile to try to suppress this fetish, but I still feel like crap about it.

So yes, I very much enjoy the fetish when I can relate to those aspects that are rooted in reality that are there anyway but most people don't pay attention to, but this all comes with a lot of unfulfillment.

On this basis, I'd probably get rid of the fetish if I could, and would rather like more mundane sexual aspects that I could however live out in real life.
roundness
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion