How satisfied are you with your vore kink?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How satisfied are you with your vore kink?

Postby jaykayeight » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:37 pm

Hi! I hope I dont lay my fingers in a wound with this question :)

I just wondered, if you feel that your kink gets satisfied just in your imagination.
If not, what do you think would be a definitive improvement. thinking maybe about virtual reality or something in this direction. another thing would be, if you like, to share things that help you get into a vorish feeling. that would be also great!
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: How satisfied are you with your vore kink?

Postby coop500 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:58 pm

I'm actually quite happy with my vore interest in just stories and pictures, I don't need much more then that.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Humbug » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:02 pm

Yup. Same as Coop. I've been satisfied with my vore interests where they are for, like, a decade and a half. The specifics have evolved, but the medium's always stayed the same.
Humbug
---

Postby Wolfsage » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:21 pm

I'm quite satisfied!
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby silverspec » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:59 pm

It's okay. I just wish I had a partner who shared the same thing with me.
One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Postby Miridium » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:09 pm

I like my kink! Too bad I don't have nearly the amount of talent the others here have. Otherwise I'd be giving a lot more back.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby knifesmile » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:14 pm

I'm... semi-satisfied. I'm happy with art and writing as venues, but I have to admit that part of me does favor a more "real" manifestation. So I enjoy RP more than reading stories, for example, because it's interactive and feels more 'real'. I'd probably get a huge kick out of a good VR vore game, too. But ultimately I'm content with what I've got and I'm not longing for those things. If they existed I'd definitely take advantage, but I don't feel dissatisfied with the media I have.
knifesmile
Somewhat familiar

Postby OERN » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:45 pm

I'm honestly starting to wish I didn't have it sometimes. I recognize that you can't just shut something like this off but despite having a significant other who understands that I'm wired to find this sort of thing arousing, I feel like having this fetish is going to cause strain in the relationship. I'm semi decent at writing smut but I have a hard time feeling giddy about something I've written.

There's a lot of dissatisfaction I suppose but at the very least in comparison to a couple years ago I guess I'm not outright disgusted with myself. Still, I feel like being able to get rid of this kink would be beneficial.
Last edited by OERN on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OERN
Somewhat familiar

Postby MysteryFuto » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:36 pm

Personally, I'm totally happy with art and stories.
MysteryFuto
Been posting for a bit

Postby inyourbelly » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:17 pm

I can get by with sending videos back and forth along with text..but there´s NOTHING quite like being swallowed whole into the belly of a guy in person!!! (Yes!, I have a method to act it out with extreme sexuality!)
inyourbelly
New to the forum

Postby fixated1 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:11 pm

It would be so much easier if my ultimate fantasy was something real like blow jobs or doggy style or s&m. I could get satisfaction that is real. I do wonder what satisfaction I would get if something real was at the top of my list and I did satisfy that.

If I could get a virtual reality simulation matrix or holodeck style, yes I would have vore on my mind. First opportunity I could get.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:43 pm

I sleep deprived brain sees this question and demands I ask "Why? Do you have a way to get rid of it?" Otherwise, yeah. I'm satisfied with it.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby jaykayeight » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:47 am

inyourbelly wrote:I can get by with sending videos back and forth along with text..but there´s NOTHING quite like being swallowed whole into the belly of a guy in person!!! (Yes!, I have a method to act it out with extreme sexuality!)

8O OH? *Grabs popcorn and listens in carefully*

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:I sleep deprived brain sees this question and demands I ask "Why? Do you have a way to get rid of it?" Otherwise, yeah. I'm satisfied with it.

No :) Sorry! So you would rather have no vore fetish anymore ?
Hmm, ok I understand that on one side but I also think its pretty amazing that such things like vore fetishes exist. they make life more interesting like another nice little itch to scratch. and its absolutely stunning that its actually a thing shared by many. and even more so as it seems to be diverse and comes as preds and prey-people, how crazy is that!

But I asked, because vore works mainly just in your head. I wonder if people miss on something. But, yes, I think it works perfectly fine as it is. Most would be even repelled by real life vore. What, I think is good and healthy, btw :)
On the other side, with all those new possibilities of VR things could get interesting pretty soon.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:02 am

A story followed by a picture works fine for me. I have a huge imagination that's also responsible for my other, non-kink interests like the fantasy genre.

With my personal life, I'm split on how I feel. On one hand, it helped me get through a depressing chapter in life. It also helped me become a more tolerant person. On the other hand, I'm scared to think about how it will affect me moving forward trying to find a significant other. I wasn't worried before when I thought I would be single my whole life and could keep it hidden. Someone is trying to change that and convinced me it could happen. It would be easier to explain if it only involved attractive fictional women, but it I also fantasize being swallowed by fictional animals in more ways than one and that can lead to some pretty bad assumptions.
Jayezox
---

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:32 am

that mod devourment for the game skyrim has me happy for ages.

I like how one kink can be added to another :D

but yeah as i keep telling myself theres much worse out there...
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Deigo » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:40 am

I've definitely been happy with it, especially since I've started doing my own work. I'm depressed a lot of the time, and ever since I started to finally contribute to the community (years late) it makes me happy to see some like what I create; feels even better that some like it enough to make requests.

I'm working on getting back into drawing, which is a nerve racking thing for me but I think posting stuff on sites like this would help push me.
Deigo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pactborn » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:57 am

I've become pretty happy and fulfilled within my kink. There was a time that made me feel like there was something more, that I was missing but I feel now that I'm writing and talking to a lot of people within the vore community, there isn't really all that much I could do. Pictures and stories are both really satisfying, interactive and POV scenarios especially.
Pactborn
New to the forum

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:28 am

coop500 wrote:I'm actually quite happy with my vore interest in just stories and pictures, I don't need much more then that.

Yeah, I'm good. Though, a physical role-play wouldn't hurt...
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby DTH » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:11 am

hate it. I would get rid of it in a heartbeat if i could. It's fucked my sexuality up to the point where I've only been getting off to vore since puberty, it's hard for me to enjoy normal sex.
DTH
Somewhat familiar

Postby Borealis » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:50 pm

Last edited by Borealis on Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion