How satisfied are you with your vore kink?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: How satisfied are you with your vore kink?

Postby i8alot » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:14 pm

Honestly, I love seeing people get absorbed a lot but the problem is that it isn't that common and when it is, it's hard to find. Wish it were more mainstream other than in DBZ.
i8alot
New to the forum

Postby jaykayeight » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:09 pm

Borealis wrote:Other than that I am pretty satisfied. We've got a great pool of content here made by some great people, this is a very friendly group (and a non-"toxic" community if we're using internet terms) and while this is subjective my vore fantasies certainly aren't harmful or damaging beyond what I explained above.

you know, its actually due to this site i identify myself as a vorarepheliac :)
before that, vore would be present but more in the back of my head. i would somewhat naturally would lean towards things impliying ideas featured in vore, like a lot of dedicated licks or mouthplay and such. also extreme versions of cuddleing. being more constrictive than anything.

and i think especially going really to the root of stuff, like vore, and other things is really rewarding. so i can imagine, that alot of satisfaction is contributed by the community.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:08 pm

I'd say I'm satisfied but not fully because I get too much ideas and never work them outside my head. They'd be limited to semi-crappy drawings but that would be something already. It's also easier to relate to things when you have a shining example in hands.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Bigfatpiggy » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:54 pm

It's fine, but I REALLY wish it were as mainstream as say, foot fetish.
Bigfatpiggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Indighost » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:42 pm

Good question.

For me the very exciting and very limiting part about it is that it is essentially a killing. So in RP contexts, prey love to be eaten but then what? Are they gone forever? Or do they just randomly reapper and it's like "Oh yeah hi!" ? In the more sructured context of a story, it can be more interesting and useful:can be a simple weapon, an accidental danger, a tension danger, etc You can create stories where it's shocking how casually people are sexually eaten.

I like it, it's interesting. It hasn't interfered with any IRL things for me.
Indighost
---

Postby Thatonepred » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:21 am

To be honest, I feel at the moment it's... lacking. I don't know why. The most arousement I get is from my head, either in dreams, fantasies or stories. It's got me questioning myself, and I'm not sure if it's just me, or if I'm becoming numb to outside sources.

That said, I still like the art and everything. Especially some of the fanfic stuff, which adds a sort of special flavour to it.
Everyone dies. Few live forever. Neither apply to Me.

Consumam ergo sum
Thatonepred
Somewhat familiar

Postby blergle » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:04 am

Yep, completely satisfied with the content in my head. Anything I find outside of it is just icing on the cake!
blergle
---

Postby snuggleproxy » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:25 pm

I find this a real weird like question to try answering at. I like the feeling I feel while thinking about any of this-like kind of content, but I feel it's deeply tied to my unresolved emotion from the early childhood discovery that food is often murdified cute animals, and that I even enjoy eating them enough that I haven't gone strict veggitarian. Also the lack of control I feel over myself and my life.
snuggleproxy
New to the forum

Postby mach-one » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:47 pm

To me, it's a curse. I make the best out of it but if I had the choice, I'd get rid of it. It's fun and all but I'd rather have the same fun with just regular old sex. I do have a healthy sexual life but I've never told a sexual partner about vore and while I do enjoy what I do there's always something missing that I can't fulfill. It constantly makes me feel out of place and lonely. Also, as things like eating, tummies, digestion talk, stomach growling, mouths and such are turn ons for me that go totally unnoticed by everyone else I sometimes feel like a creep though the stealthy nature of me finding vore related stuff erotic does have it's advantages. You can't take an obvious peek at a girl's chest without easily getting caught but you can get all the vore stuff without suspicion on other people's part.
mach-one
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cygni » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:11 pm

If VR was a thing, I would need Vitamin A tablets... Y'know... Cus I'd never go outside... VR vore would be awesome, even just Occulus Rift or something like that, but if it could translate the sensations of being squished around... x3 <3 I would pay a significant amount of monies for such a thing. Perhaps even an irresponsible amount.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaykayeight » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:37 am

Maenethal wrote:If VR was a thing, I would need Vitamin A tablets... Y'know... Cus I'd never go outside... VR vore would be awesome, even just Occulus Rift or something like that, but if it could translate the sensations of being squished around... x3 <3 I would pay a significant amount of monies for such a thing. Perhaps even an irresponsible amount.

Hehe! Good to know! You know I think it would be a minor change to get very realistic vore scenes for VR or occulus rift.

I doubt that realism would be of any trouble, the problem would be to sate the folks that would be repelled by too much realism. I noticed that alot of people into vore dont want to see it happening in the real world. SO maybe they would prefere a artistic environment like manga or toon shaded. Most of the time when I see a anime character in 3D i get the feeling it doesnt fit it looks like a plastic doll. I think what could be interesting would be a toon shader so that each frame would look like a page of a manga comic. combined for oculus there would be subtle or artistic depth of field filter, so you would feel the 3d effect more fully with the rift. It would be interesting to translate Karbos world into VR for example.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jamjo » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:17 pm

inyourbelly wrote:I can get by with sending videos back and forth along with text..but there´s NOTHING quite like being swallowed whole into the belly of a guy in person!!! (Yes!, I have a method to act it out with extreme sexuality!)

Oh dear... Please, please do go on :oops: I might be getting into a relationship with a fellow lover of vore.. so that would be maybe the coolest thing ever if you shared 8O *nods head*
Jamjo
Participator

Postby Senrain » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:35 pm

I'm satisfied with it and have pretty much accepted that I'll never experience 'normal' sexual attraction.

Although breaking up with a partner a while back whom I was able to indulge in said kink with has left me regretful that I have nobody to be a sinful piece of garbage with anymore.

I've considered trying to make friends who share my gross kink, but it usually leads to:

A) Being expected to RP.
B) Your shared kink being the only thing the person wants to talk about or do anything related to.
C) Discovering that your new sinful friend has issues that make them awkward/painful to interact with.
D) All of the above.

I've experienced all of the above scenarios and it's pretty much turned me off to interacting with the vore community all that much. Not saying you're all touched in the head or anything, I mean, we all are to an extent considering what we get our jollies off to. But most of the toxic and downright insane online 'friends' I've met came from this community.

Anyway there's my rant for the year lads, back to lurking.
Senrain
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:36 pm

I enjoy vore in art, but I'd definitely enjoy doing it for real if such were possible! To be fair, it does actually depress me quite a bit that it's not... though not by far as much as other more immediate things, so don't take that as an exaggeration.

I'm definitely looking up to virtual reality as a solution. When not, I dare to go as far as pondering weird genetically engineered creatures, which might just happen to exist someday... if they're happy there's no harm done in that ever occurring :roll:
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby vorebunny » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:38 am

As I watch most the artists I like move to things like petreon or other pay sites. Or disappear entirely.
I do get more disappointed and discouraged. :(

And I find my self wishing some of the more talented vore artists and animators would have more of a VR presence
As it is im not aware of any VR vore.

And one of the 2 biggest disappointment I have with vore is that I have no artistic talents and therefore have nothing to give the community.

The other isnt really involving vore as a kink. More its pratical side.
More of a unfufillable final wishes type thing.

If I were to choose the way I leave this world it would be to be swallowed by another creature say an orca or a dragon if they existed. And the fact that its not possible does bother me.
Or if I were to choose what would be done with my body once I am gone. Again orca food or fed to some animal preferably something large enough to swallow me but at that point im not that picky so any animal capable of doing the job will do lol.
Again im pretty sure I can't stipulate that in my will lol
None the less it is a great disappointment.
vorebunny
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:47 am

Yes and no at the same time. There's really lack of stuff I really like (M/f, macro/micro, realism). I'd say, there's NO stuff around that would fit my vore preferences, except my own videos. But - yes, my kink is satisfied, becouse my sweetheart plays IRL with me imitating my type of vore. Plus, I get satisfied when I'm making my videos.
https://youtu.be/1K0Xx-iodbs
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Nothistime552 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:47 am

I suppose I'm satisfied of vore in terms of being able to enjoy it (m/m vore isn't the easiest thing to find, but this site pretty much remedied that issue). The dissatisfaction comes from the lack of people I know in real life who share the fetish with me. I've always been pretty paranoid about letting it slip that I am into this sort of stuff, as I'm afraid most people would find it taboo or mistake it for cannibalism.
Last edited by Nothistime552 on Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nothistime552
New to the forum

Postby Kirah » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:21 am

I'm usually just satisfied with regular media. But every now and then, I do get a craving and wish it was more than just a fantasy.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CalinBeast » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:40 pm

I'm not sure I'm fully satisfied with anything. 8O Be warned, this is a little personal...

While there is a decent handful of vore content out there that can "do it for me", particularly stories and comics, there's always going to be a hole to fill. The biggest problem I face is not just the fact that I am borderline EXCLUSIVELY attracted to vore, but the fact that all my vore fantasies involve anthro/feral characters, as they are the only ones that really attract me both sexually and on an affectionate level (aka In a more innocent, less sexual context). These factors alone make my fantasies completely impossible on 2 different levels.
In such cases that I find myself truly fond of a character, I get such a feeling of implacable desire that I can't really explain. I'm immediately driven to play out self-insertion scenarios in my head (as cringey as it truly is) involving said characters, just envisioning what it would be like to live alongside them as a companion. Top it all off with occasional, intimate acts of vore? Well, it's ideal to say the least. And that's what bothers me so much. The type of love I truly seek is completely implausible in what we call the real world.
It's all just fiction, entirely nonexistent outside the inescapable realms of our thoughts. I can imagine these scenarios, playing them out in my head over and over again, but it will never truly satisfy me. Then again, that's really just human nature to never be fully satisfied with what you already have.
Are these peculiar interests a curse? In some ways, yes. I seriously doubt I'll ever be in an intimate relationship with another human being! Is it a mental illness? Perhaps, but it's pretty easy to hide, and it's not all bad. It gives me stuff to draw and write about. d:
And at least I have this lovely community to turn to. :D
CalinBeast
Somewhat familiar

Postby Humbug » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:42 pm

In a perpetual state of "mostly satisfied." I'm at the point where I can draw almost anything I'd like to see, but I'm always getting new ideas, and I just don't have the time or drive to do them all. Far too often, I have to bump down a giant idea I had to something much smaller just so it'll get done. But it's still usually relatively satisfying.

I don't have an issue having the fetish as a general rule. I'm very comfortable with it, and I think it's kinda helped me become a better person and helped out my life for various reasons I won't bother to enumerate here. :)
Humbug
---

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion