The Numbers of Cum Digestion

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: The Numbers of Cum Digestion

Postby slug01 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:47 pm

Well if each teaspoon of semen typically contains 6 calories of nutritional energy we could do our best by breaking down the typical individual calories contained in a interested party by BMI with and assumption of bone, muscle, and fat based on height and weight. Organs we can generalize so the math doesn't get too heavy. I may try and sit down and figure this out tonight.
slug01
Participator

Postby blessedwasthechild » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:56 pm

slug01 wrote:Well if each teaspoon of semen typically contains 6 calories of nutritional energy we could do our best by breaking down the typical individual calories contained in a interested party by BMI with and assumption of bone, muscle, and fat based on height and weight. Organs we can generalize so the math doesn't get too heavy. I may try and sit down and figure this out tonight.

Do you think there'd also be a difference in how to treat this sort of problem given the water-content of semen and the water content of a person's body?
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby slug01 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:04 pm

I doubt it since water is basically zero caloric and we're not going by volume it wouldn't affect the actual math. Both semen and humans are largely at a constant hydration level. As long as we can figure out how much fat, muscle, bone, and organ mass each of us has we should be able to approximate the calories stored within. Then it's just a simple matter of dividing by 6 (the averages I found for cum was 5-7 calories, so 6), then converts teaspoons to gallons and we'll know just who is a shot glass and who is a big gulp.
slug01
Participator

Postby MintyCat » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:59 pm

blessedwasthechild wrote:
MintyCat wrote:14 lovely gallons of vixen turned cum~ Yes....~<3

Haha *vixen cock-prey high five*. I dunno about you but I'd hope to make a lot more than that. I've been wanting to do something like this for awhile.

Mmm, I've always been on the small size, so learning that I get to help a sexy predator cook up some more thick seed, 14 gallons worth, is just amazing~
MintyCat
New to the forum

Postby blessedwasthechild » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:21 pm

MintyCat wrote:
MintyCat wrote:14 lovely gallons of vixen turned cum~ Yes....~<3

Haha *vixen cock-prey high five*. I dunno about you but I'd hope to make a lot more than that. I've been wanting to do something like this for awhile.

Mmm, I've always been on the small size, so learning that I get to help a sexy predator cook up some more thick seed, 14 gallons worth, is just amazing~

Oh I know right? I personally like to think certain species can affect the outcum (heehee). A fox's big bushy tail, for example, has to be a pretty significant catalyst for semen production >:3 or that's how I run things when I write.
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby slug01 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:03 pm

Shush cute fox! Some of us have only our human charm and athletic prowess to convert into a puddle of spooge. Dumb fuzzball tails looking so floofy.
slug01
Participator

Postby blessedwasthechild » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:14 pm

slug01 wrote:Shush cute fox! Some of us have only our human charm and athletic prowess to convert into a puddle of spooge. Dumb fuzzball tails looking so floofy.

Well if we make more cum, you humans would make up for that with flavor and texture!
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby Redatheart » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:27 am

Awesome stuff!

Is it just me, or do things get really hot when you apply real math to it?
Redatheart
Participator

Postby slug01 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:57 am

It's not just you :wink:
slug01
Participator

Postby Thagrahn » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:04 am

slug01 wrote:Shush cute fox! Some of us have only our human charm and athletic prowess to convert into a puddle of spooge. Dumb fuzzball tails looking so floofy.

Well if we make more cum, you humans would make up for that with flavor and texture!

These are theories in need of extensive study.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Demicus » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:22 am

I like this thread. :3
Demicus
Somewhat familiar

Postby tastyWeasel » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:11 pm

Redatheart wrote:Awesome stuff!

Is it just me, or do things get really hot when you apply real math to it?

This is one of the few times in this world where math and brought me joy rather than head banging frustration.

slug01 wrote:Well if each teaspoon of semen typically contains 6 calories of nutritional energy we could do our best by breaking down the typical individual calories contained in a interested party by BMI with and assumption of bone, muscle, and fat based on height and weight. Organs we can generalize so the math doesn't get too heavy. I may try and sit down and figure this out tonight.

6 Calories a teaspoon? With 768 US teaspoons in a gallon, multiplied by 6 means a gallon of cum would have roughly 4608 calories while 4 liters (almost a gallon) of Coca-Cola would have about 1680 calories in it... Their diet would put on the pounds quick! And that's with one gallon. With the ~13 i'd make, I'd skroggle away to nearly 60K calories. That's nearly the 70k daily calorie needs of an elephant! No wonder I enjoy fantasizing about fat/overweight cock vore predators. :gulp:

And speaking of which, does anyone else here had/seen the idea of cock vore predators churning for nutrition? Not spewing it out, but either sucking themselves off and swallowing their own load, or in the case of my preds, absorbing it right from the loins! Cum being drawn up into their own body and being absorbed into their flesh to replenish their lovely pudge since (I don't want them to be grossly obese blobs, but still want to play with weight gain) their bodies and predatory nature are rather energy demanding.
"Make me cum." Has never been more literal than in the world of cock vore.
Speaking of making cum, interested in knowing how much you'd make?
tastyWeasel
Participator

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:11 am

tastyWeasel wrote:6 Calories a teaspoon? With 768 US teaspoons in a gallon, multiplied by 6 means a gallon of cum would have roughly 4608 calories while 4 liters (almost a gallon) of Coca-Cola would have about 1680 calories in it... Their diet would put on the pounds quick! And that's with one gallon. With the ~13 i'd make, I'd skroggle away to nearly 60K calories. That's nearly the 70k daily calorie needs of an elephant! No wonder I enjoy fantasizing about fat/overweight cock vore predators. :gulp:

And speaking of which, does anyone else here had/seen the idea of cock vore predators churning for nutrition? Not spewing it out, but either sucking themselves off and swallowing their own load, or in the case of my preds, absorbing it right from the loins! Cum being drawn up into their own body and being absorbed into their flesh to replenish their lovely pudge since (I don't want them to be grossly obese blobs, but still want to play with weight gain) their bodies and predatory nature are rather energy demanding.

Hmm... Instead of keeping it all for themselves, the CV predator could take the load home to feed their lovers.
60K calories at a pace of 2k calories per day could feed one person for 30 days, or two for 15. This could Bart based on the individual and the amount they choose to consum each day.

This could not only result in hunting the lovers and families of other predators, but the rival predators as well.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MaverickAventura » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:00 am

Heh, I like the odd bit of over-analysing and number crunching in fictional stuff. Kinda like how much it would cost to build a life sized Death Star.
I love Vacuum vore! You can join my friend's Vacuum Vore Discord here: https://discord.gg/AxF9MWvbTr

One man's Lidl is another man's Waitrose.
MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Postby aurunemaru » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:54 pm

oh, they did the math

now lemme see, 68Kg
a gallon of me in his rightful state weights 4.3Kg, but i preffer metric, so a Liter would weight 4.3 / 3.77 = 1.14 Kg

finally we calculate 68 / 1.14 Kg and get to the conclusion that I would make fine 59.64 Liters of creamed former fox
aurunemaru
New to the forum

Postby Cowrie » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:28 pm

Reviving this thread, I did some extra math for breast vore prey turned into heavy cream instead of milk. As it turns out heavy cream actually has a lower density than whole milk (fat is lighter than water, after all!), so you'd get a larger amount if converting by mass. At 8.47 lbs./gallon, a 135 lb. person would come in at just shy of 16 gallons of heavy cream.

As far as nutrition, cream makes semen look like a diet food, carrying 17 calories per teaspoon, or 13,056 per gallon, so that same 135 lb. person would become worth over 200,000 calories.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Thagrahn » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:10 am

Cowrie wrote:Reviving this thread, I did some extra math for breast vore prey turned into heavy cream instead of milk. As it turns out heavy cream actually has a lower density than whole milk (fat is lighter than water, after all!), so you'd get a larger amount if converting by mass. At 8.47 lbs./gallon, a 135 lb. person would come in at just shy of 16 gallons of heavy cream.

As far as nutrition, cream makes semen look like a diet food, carrying 17 calories per teaspoon, or 13,056 per gallon, so that same 135 lb. person would become worth over 200,000 calories.

So far, a 135 lb person is Least fattening through Oral vore.
yet through these two conversions alone, that same 135 lb person can be food for 1 or 3 months based on what they are converted to.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion