characters that Vore Forgot :(

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

characters that Vore Forgot :(

Postby heath » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:17 pm

Any one looked at vore art lately ? a lot of characters that need art I can named a few myself

Mehrunisa (aladdin)

Mystique (X-men)

Georgette (oliver and company)

What characters do you think desire more vore art in your minds :(
heath
Participator

Re: characters that Vore Forgot :(

Postby Borealis » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:27 pm

As always with this thread, Nanaki/Red XIII from FFVII.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby anyonarex » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:55 pm

Absolutely Georgette, that poodle had the size and temperament to eat anyone and never did although it was definitely teased during the food bowl scene. :p aside from her Garfield, Tigger and the dragon from shrek all need a little more love.
anyonarex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:17 pm

I'll never understand how the hell Ms. Pacman only has one dedicated artist on this site. She's an iconic gaming character whose enemies are literally spending their entire afterlives trying to eat her IN CANON.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby booleanTrue » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:31 pm

Spunkomatic66 wrote:I'll never understand how the hell Ms. Pacman only has one dedicated artist on this site. She's an iconic gaming character whose enemies are literally spending their entire afterlives trying to eat her IN CANON.

I think the main gripe with her is that she's just a circle with a mouth and eyes. That doesn't really make for an appealing pred for most people. Still, there's plenty of opportunity for creativity if somebody just drew a hot woman with yellow skin and a bow.
booleanTrue
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marco » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:38 pm

anyonarex wrote:Absolutely Georgette, that poodle had the size and temperament to eat anyone and never did although it was definitely teased during the food bowl scene. :p aside from her Garfield, Tigger and the dragon from shrek all need a little more love.
You'd actually think that Dragon would be used a lot more in vore, wouldn't you? I would anyway...
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dellobenedetto » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:45 pm

Personally, I'm surprised that I can't find a decent amount of Snorlax vore art with it as the pred. Considering how it and Munchlax are known for eating lots of food, you'd think they'd be the most common preds in Pokemon vore.
dellobenedetto
Participator

Postby heath » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:46 pm

anyonarex wrote:Absolutely Georgette, that poodle had the size and temperament to eat anyone and never did although it was definitely teased during the food bowl scene. :p aside from her Garfield, Tigger and the dragon from shrek all need a little more love.

right and the fact that Georgette can be sexy to trick her prey if she needed to.
heath
Participator

Postby coop500 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:09 pm

I must say it again in threads like these....

Lucifer Morningstar from the show Lucifer, or even Maze for the female pred lovers out there, both of them drip with various kinds of vore potential! One's a infamous fallen angel and the other is a demon, it's hardly a stretch to imagine.

And yes, I beat you to it! (You know who you are!)
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:34 pm

booleanTrue wrote:
Spunkomatic66 wrote:I'll never understand how the hell Ms. Pacman only has one dedicated artist on this site. She's an iconic gaming character whose enemies are literally spending their entire afterlives trying to eat her IN CANON.

I think the main gripe with her is that she's just a circle with a mouth and eyes. That doesn't really make for an appealing pred for most people. Still, there's plenty of opportunity for creativity if somebody just drew a hot woman with yellow skin and a bow.

In the same vein, any character that has their potential ruined by their lack of appeal could be redrawn as something more appealing. Like snorlax and swalot (pokémon), Quina (Final Fantasy), etc.

Also I must have said every time I saw one of these threads, but Sasha Braus the potato girl from Shingeki no Kyojin. She seems to be one of the most popular character and it is even revealed later on that !!!!!
Spoiler: show
shifting into a titan like Eren is a transferable ability, although she doesn't inherit it.
!!!!!

Heck, any character in a work of fiction that is known to be glutton should send tingles to at least a few vorarephiles.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Merodi » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:00 am

Rubber Soul from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure!
He canonically sees everything and everyone as food to get stronger, and wouldn't think twice about eating humans, too.
Merodi
Participator

Postby heath » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:08 am

Look at some of the Sexy Female that vore had forgot as well they can be used as Giantess and Mirco?
Who wouldn't want to see Mystique having a long tongue wrapped around a tiny human with her saying

Mystique: Come here my sexy yum-yum! :gulp:
heath
Participator

Postby CMPunkBITW434 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:36 am

coop500 wrote:I must say it again in threads like these....

Lucifer Morningstar from the show Lucifer, or even Maze for the female pred lovers out there, both of them drip with various kinds of vore potential! One's a infamous fallen angel and the other is a demon, it's hardly a stretch to imagine.

And yes, I beat you to it! (You know who you are!)

Damn, you beat me to the punch. :silly:

But yeah, fully agree here. Lucifer and Maze are perfect for vore. One is the Devil himself who loves to punish the guilty and will do so with extreme prejudice, the other is an extreme sadomasochistic demon who loves her job as chief torturer of wayword souls. Heck, in the comics it's based on (or inspired, really, because they're two very different beasts), vore is one of the punishments in Hell, so yeah.

Other than that, I'd guess I'd say the Saiyans from DBZ? I also see Buu and Cell (understandable) and then F/M with Android 18, but never anything with Goku or Vegeta. Which is odd because their race has a voracious appetite to begin with and, with the exception of Goku, the majority are arseholes and can turn into giant apes. Seems perfect pred material.
CMPunkBITW434
Somewhat familiar

Postby OmnicidalZero » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:43 am

I still think, and have thought since the show was relevant, that the whole community missed out on a great pred with Sam Puckett from iCarly/Sam & Cat.

I've long since grown out of the shows' senses of humor, but Sam kind of stuck with me. She's rude, lazy, and loves eating more than pretty much anything else. Her love of food is uncanny, and in several episodes she somehow devours pounds of food after the camera pans away for only a few seconds. Not only that, but if she takes advantage of someone else to benefit or even entertain herself, she seems to have a real 'whatever' attitude towards whoever suffers as a result.

The absolute icing on the cake is her iconic smugness and self-satisfaction. Whenever she's successfully gotten the better of someone, this sly smirk develops on her face as the results of her triumph unfold around her, and I can't help but just imagine that same smile on her face after she's swallowed some annoying person whole.

And yet... there's but a single piece of Sam vore art online right now. The only other ones were unfortunately from an artist who nuked their gallery long ago.
OmnicidalZero
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:54 am

Reptile (Mortal Kombat) - truly a vorish character!
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Cowrie » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:10 pm

I also support the idea of more Mystique vore.

Also, I'd love to see more of various female characters from the Tales of the Frog Princess series as preds. Emma herself for one, whether as a human, frog, or otherwise. Something with L'il could be fun, too. Millie as human or dragon. And Zoe. Especially Zoe. The scenes with her and the snow monsters have an awesome predatory dynamic.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Miridium » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:45 pm

Speaking of superheroes, I wish we'd see Wonder Woman more.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tassie » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:32 am

I hope I don't sound an antique creep for this, but when I was younger, I used to watch Barney the Singing Dinosaur, likely too old for it then, and years later started to wondering whatever became of the characters.
Everybody hates Barney, assuredly, but what of the others, particularly Baby Bop?
She was a child then, but twenty years later, surely she's much grown and if she had such a perfect mouth for swallowing whole then, think what's become of her since.

Rather larger, perhaps? Hungrier? A mouth even wider, a throat bigger, a belly all the more roomy? One could possibly imagine she's taken a fancy to having something quite animate inside her.

Did not imagination bring them to life?

I already feel sorry for suggesting such a thing, sorry.
Tassie
Participator

Postby Emi » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:06 am

What about Mileena also? She likes to swallow whole and same-size;)
https://youtu.be/Dm5fQFj9X3A
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby xwrath » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:48 am

I think there will be no art from pic related (papika from flip flappers), also rina inverse looks like a perfect pred, fuu from samurai champloo, shinobu from monogatari is canon man eater (hard way tho)
Attachments
oyes.gif
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion