characters that Vore Forgot :(

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: characters that Vore Forgot :(

Postby CapturePoint » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:16 pm

I never did understand why Airachnid the giant metal dominating spider-copter Decepticon that likes to web up the primary female Autobot from their series never caught on here. If I had more time, I'd try to find someone who could draw that well. Might still, in the future.
CapturePoint
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:51 pm

Scylla and Charybdis doesn't seem to get much attention considering their entire purpose is devouring sailors. Perhaps being hideous sea monsters is to blame, although Scylla is sometime portrayed as a beautiful woman with canine heads and tentacles from the waist down.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:22 pm

heath wrote:the giant cavewoman would bounce him into the air with her tits and gulp him down

Ha, that'd be great! I was thinking something more along the lines of the dog fish catching him, but I'd like that too. There's a lot of creative stuff you could do with Conker, really, because a big theme in that game was about how everything was out to get him.[/quote]

Sadly I'm not a artist :(

:) but thanks for agreeing[/quote]

Oh well like, I didn't literally expect you to do that, I was just saying. But you're welcome!
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby MisterEbony » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:21 am

One I felt never got the attention deserved was the beast from the east monsters from the r. L. Stine novel. Another one I thought of recently is Kerrigan from Starcraft.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Borealis » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:34 am

MisterEbony wrote:One I felt never got the attention deserved was the beast from the east monsters from the r. L. Stine novel.

That story was my jam when I was 10. Still remember all its events clear as day in my mind.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:36 am

Borealis wrote:
MisterEbony wrote:One I felt never got the attention deserved was the beast from the east monsters from the r. L. Stine novel.

That story was my jam when I was 10. Still remember all its events clear as day in my mind.

I was so bummed out when the girl in that story didn't get gobbled up at the end.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby CooraIthirid » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:29 pm

What about Ilsa from Ubos?
Attachments
Vlcsnap-2014-08-23-19h49m24s172.jpg
A giant girl who attends the main character's school
x240-9Dt.jpg
She's big enough to swallow other kids and yet small enough for a tummy bulge after gobbling up Verne, Cassy and Gus
x240-9Dt.jpg (32.55 KiB) Viewed 2814 times
Lucretia_and_Borgia.jpg
or maybe the evil twins Lucretia and Borgia
And since it IS magic any character could be a good pred
Lucretia_and_Borgia.jpg (25.38 KiB) Viewed 2813 times
CooraIthirid
Participator

Postby Trollfacegesicht » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:23 pm

The world needs more Cho'Gath vore. Im mean the fantasy of him is basicly "Eating everyone in sight and getting bigger and stronger in the process." I would do some content with him myself if I wasnt soo untalented :/
Trollfacegesicht
Somewhat familiar

Postby MisterEbony » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:00 am

Just thought of one for the food tf side...... Boss Carrot from Dragon Ball. If for no other reason than for their to be a rabbit pred!

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby heath » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:57 pm

What about Princess Snake You never see her bouncing a micro on her tits or ever have a vore. She had a near-vore but that's it
heath
Participator

Postby Sitharc » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:51 pm

Princess Snake is an obvious mention, she did kinda eat him when Goku entered the place as he went down a 'slide' if recall after falling into her mouth or something instead of using the doors. I hope she has a lamia form or would eat people in that humanoid state.

Or that Annin priestess lady that could grow, she could easily make herself huge.

And Bulma made a watch that could shrink the user, imagine if it could do the opposite, or made a remote for it that would shrink the wearer that she tricked into wearing it?

Or instead of being stepped on by her mother, imagine if instead she wound up in her mother's mouth sticking partially out. With how much of a brat she can act like at times, I wonder if her mom would be tempted to swallow her down if little Goku wasn't there as the only witness. ;P
Sitharc
---

Postby delet609hw6bn3296 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:29 pm

Why don't I see much vore art of Felicia from the Great Mouse Detective? She has among the best (if not THE BEST) mawshots of any Disney character, and I was always left disappointed when the camera cut away from the part where she ate Ratigan's henchman, or when Fidget didn't get eaten.

I can only imagine a vore scenario where she finally snaps and turns on Ratigan, swallowing him alive. I'm also thinking about making a somewhat rotoscoped flash animation where Fidget succeeds in feeding the queen to Felicia, with lots of internal shots.
delet609hw6bn3296
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:50 pm

Now for an obscure one. Tapir from the nes game cocoron makes no bones late in the game about eating fhe dream world you have made.... thing is yohr in it at the moment...

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Borealis » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:45 am

MikeKitty wrote:Why don't I see much vore art of Felicia from the Great Mouse Detective? She has among the best (if not THE BEST) mawshots of any Disney character, and I was always left disappointed when the camera cut away from the part where she ate Ratigan's henchman, or when Fidget didn't get eaten.

I can only imagine a vore scenario where she finally snaps and turns on Ratigan, swallowing him alive. I'm also thinking about making a somewhat rotoscoped flash animation where Fidget succeeds in feeding the queen to Felicia, with lots of internal shots.

This! This is very much my cup of tea too, and the character is an early vore memory from childhood for me.

I still consider it a total tease from a vore standpoint though! The off screen element of the vore initially is somewhat disappointing and whether this is just me being biased or not I've always felt the implication is there that the vore is soft and that the drunken mouse noises are cut off by the gulp rather than a suggestion of chewing.

With this in mind it's a shame we didn't see the swallow!

Borealis
---

Postby heath » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:08 am

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/ala ... 0424113941

How about her Mehrusina from Aladdin You see art of her and the story that I made but no Vore Art. See can eat a shrunken Jasmine and say that Aladdin is "Hers" or yet find out if Aladdin is truly "Rather Tasty." She has the tits the booty and she would use tiny men as sex toys if she had a chances
heath
Participator

Postby MisterEbony » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:15 pm

Ok here is an obscure game and an obscure pred all in one. A company named Spiderweb Software put out a series of games called Avernum not long ago.... actually the series has been remade many times and it is awesome. But in the game is an underutilized pred that, if used wohod be so cute.

Talking spiders.

No. Not just any talking spiders. They are high pitched cutsy voiced ones who are all named spider and think humans ae the cutest thing since homemade fly cake. In a vore situation one would probably go anime nom on some prey, wondering wether it was worse to be food or endure the cuddles and babying of a talking spider!

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby delet609hw6bn3296 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:34 am

I don't ever see Aeris from VGCats as a pred, especially not for macro/micro vore, and I seldom see Maid Marian in any similar situations. It makes me sad. :C
delet609hw6bn3296
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:32 pm

MikeKitty wrote:I don't ever see Aeris from VGCats as a pred, especially not for macro/micro vore, and I seldom see Maid Marian in any similar situations. It makes me sad. :C

I'm surprised on Maid Marian too, since she's a female fox and there are bunnies running around. Robin Hood I understand because it's a he but she I figured would have caught the eye of some vore folk.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby heath » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:24 pm

coop500 wrote:
MikeKitty wrote:I don't ever see Aeris from VGCats as a pred, especially not for macro/micro vore, and I seldom see Maid Marian in any similar situations. It makes me sad. :C

I'm surprised on Maid Marian too, since she's a female fox and there are bunnies running around. Robin Hood I understand because it's a he but she I figured would have caught the eye of some vore folk.

I do all rps with non-fatal vore
heath
Participator

Postby Borealis » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:34 pm

Another one in my mind is definitely Miss Kitty from An American Tail 2: Fievel Goes West.

In terms of fan adaptations a franchise that is very vore friendly in general for obvious reasons, which has even been (sort of) seen on the screen in two of the feature length films, with the very-near-vore involving cats. And while the movie makes it clear her femme fatale exterior is a mask, I could definitely see her being given a predatory manner or a darker side in fan material. Even when I was a kid I wished Fievel went in her mouth rather than Tiger's, heh.

I also agree that the lack of Disney Maid Marian is surprising too, not just in vore but in furry at large.

Borealis
---

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion