characters that Vore Forgot :(

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: characters that Vore Forgot :(

Postby preved_yt » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:08 pm

I think, everyone, especially GF fans just forgot HER
Most of GF-vore arts is with Wendy/Mabel/Tambry/Pacifica e.t.c. as pred - looks like everyone think "why we should use canonical female pred? we better will use human girls instead? just because it's a tradinion to use unusual & physically impossible cuties for a preds"
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby heath » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:28 pm

Wow I'm surprise this topic is getting this much responds :D

What about Humanoid characters or yet female versions of ones you enjoy

"Giran from Dragon Ball what is it was a Female version and Humanized a bit with mirco and Same-size prey" :gulp:
heath
Participator

Postby MisterEbony » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:27 pm

Well in my opinion the bear girls from yuri kuma got passed over, as well as the old littlest pet shop version of Delilah. And need we forget little Bear? The duck soup episode alone warrants some stuff.

But more than any, I feel the pred that got passed over the most is from Muppet Babies: the piggy dough girl. Seriously, can we have just one story where she pastrifies and eats a city full of people? Please?

Ok I am off my soap box.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Marco » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:27 pm

MisterEbony wrote:as well as the old littlest pet shop version of Delilah. And need we forget little Bear? The duck soup episode alone warrants some stuff.
You mean the lizard Delilah, right? If so, I agree with you.

Little Bear actually played the vore card quite a lot, albeit most likely unintentionally (it's safe to assume that all shows did it unintentionally, but I can't say for certain), but one thing that stands out about it for me is that the idea of being eaten was playfully discussed as well as occasionally shown (in dreams and stories), which I guess is kind of true to life, even from a non-vore perspective, as there are games and stories that revolve around being eaten when we're young, or at least there can be.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:55 am

I never realized that about Little Bear. Kinda cure really.

Im starting to think we should form a writers group dedicated to these forgotten ones. Who is with me!?

Oh, and btw, another one I feel has been kept to the wayside is Rita from Animaniacs. Id love to see a series of stories with her and Pinky where she gets to ewt him at the end of every episode.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Marco » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:42 pm

MisterEbony wrote:I never realized that about Little Bear. Kinda cure really.

Im starting to think we should form a writers group dedicated to these forgotten ones. Who is with me!?

Oh, and btw, another one I feel has been kept to the wayside is Rita from Animaniacs. Id love to see a series of stories with her and Pinky where she gets to ewt him at the end of every episode.

I'm toying with listing out the Little Bear ones one day, but I'm not sure if everyone would be okay with that (I'd just be doing it for fun).

A writer's group for forgotten characters sounds awesome. Go for it. :)

I agree that Rita should be used more.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby heath » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:17 pm

Marco wrote:
MisterEbony wrote:I never realized that about Little Bear. Kinda cure really.

I'm toying with listing out the Little Bear ones one day, but I'm not sure if everyone would be okay with that (I'd just be doing it for fun).

A writer's group for forgotten characters sounds awesome. Go for it. :)

I agree that Rita should be used more.

What about Divatox?
heath
Participator

Postby AsherTye » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:55 pm

Oh there are so many to name the list would just go on ad infinitum.
Remember the importance of eating healthy. Snack on a vegetarian once in a while.
AsherTye
Participator

Postby heath » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:05 pm

Some art could be done for them as well
heath
Participator

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:09 pm

Oh, how about Rexxon from Sonic Spinball? That water dragon got me into vore because he gobbled up Sonic if you didn't mash the buttons fast enough, and I'm shocked and highly disappointed that there's not more material using that as inspiration.

Similarly, Zomom from Lost World. He literally comments on wanting to eat Sonic, and his entire personality involves being constantly hungry, belly pats and eating big subs whole and everything!

Honestly, there's not enough of Sonic himself being eaten- especially barefoot- in general, in my opinion. He's such a delicious treat, and his cocky attitude makes him perfect for being put in his place by a hungry predator. Plus he's super popular as a character for hentai in general, but not vore. What gives?
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:49 pm

heath wrote:What about Divatox?

Somewhere in the video gallery, there is an edited clip of one episode where she successfully eat the yellow ranger. It's also quite easily findable on youtube. But I don't think there's anything else, and even then that's awfully not enough for a character that, 1) I think should be appealing to a significant amount of people, and 2) canonically shrink down the heroes in an attempt to devour them.
Kitsouille
???

Postby heath » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:36 pm

Kitsouille wrote:
heath wrote:What about Divatox?

Somewhere in the video gallery, there is an edited clip of one episode where she successfully eat the yellow ranger. It's also quite easily findable on youtube. But I don't think there's anything else, and even then that's awfully not enough for a character that, 1) I think should be appealing to a significant amount of people, and 2) canonically shrink down the heroes in an attempt to devour them.

Hmm but she's still has no spot-light on vore art or stories
heath
Participator

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:02 am

Oh yeah, Conker!

He's such a tasty little morsel and he's always being chased by stuff bigger than him, but nobody ever makes 'Game Over' vore of him getting snacked on by various enemies like the Panther King, and that makes me sad.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby anyonarex » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:35 am

MisterEbony wrote: Im starting to think we should form a writers group dedicated to these forgotten ones. Who is with me!?

I would absolutely participate in a writers group for these characters if somebody was to set it up. And Rita is a character i've always been meaning to do something with but never got the chance, such a cute cat. <3
anyonarex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MelancholyClownD » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:29 pm

Ursula from the George of the jungle season 2. She swallowed George like twice now. She even wanted to eat magnolia at one point. Kagura from gintama sounds like a good pred, she ate some monster right down to the bone. Kinda sucks we haven't seen her with a belly in the timeskip yet.

Jewelery boney from one piece as well. her nickname is "big eater" afterall. She apparently has the metabolism of a kid so she doesn't gain weight, her introduction is even her greedily eating at a restaurant.
OmnicidalZero wrote:I still think, and have thought since the show was relevant, that the whole community missed out on a great pred with Sam Puckett from iCarly/Sam & Cat.

I've long since grown out of the shows' senses of humor, but Sam kind of stuck with me. She's rude, lazy, and loves eating more than pretty much anything else. Her love of food is uncanny, and in several episodes she somehow devours pounds of food after the camera pans away for only a few seconds. Not only that, but if she takes advantage of someone else to benefit or even entertain herself, she seems to have a real 'whatever' attitude towards whoever suffers as a result.

The absolute icing on the cake is her iconic smugness and self-satisfaction. Whenever she's successfully gotten the better of someone, this sly smirk develops on her face as the results of her triumph unfold around her, and I can't help but just imagine that same smile on her face after she's swallowed some annoying person whole.

And yet... there's but a single piece of Sam vore art online right now. The only other ones were unfortunately from an artist who nuked their gallery long ago.

True, she'd be quite the pred. I especially loved that one scene from icook, where carly asks sam where the meatballs went, in which sam pats her stomach and said "Right about here, being dissolved by my stomach acid". Anyways, i think she isn't that popular. because she's either a live action character or isn't well known.
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:08 am

Spunkomatic66 wrote:Oh yeah, Conker!

He's such a tasty little morsel and he's always being chased by stuff bigger than him, but nobody ever makes 'Game Over' vore of him getting snacked on by various enemies like the Panther King, and that makes me sad.

And let's not forget about the giant cavewoman he was in love with at some point, or his girlfriend that is about 10 times taller than him...
Kitsouille
???

Postby heath » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:17 am

Kitsouille wrote:

And let's not forget about the giant cavewoman he was in love with at some point, or his girlfriend that is about 10 times taller than him...

the giant cavewoman would bounce him into the air with her tits and gulp him down I would love to see that or his Girlfriend Berry do a pantie entrapment :D
heath
Participator

Postby xwrath » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:59 am

Just got one that I wanted, ilias from monstergirl quest as a pred
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php? ... d=59981253
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:57 pm

heath wrote:
Kitsouille wrote:

the giant cavewoman would bounce him into the air with her tits and gulp him down

Ha, that'd be great! I was thinking something more along the lines of the dog fish catching him, but I'd like that too. There's a lot of creative stuff you could do with Conker, really, because a big theme in that game was about how everything was out to get him.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby heath » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:49 pm

the giant cavewoman would bounce him into the air with her tits and gulp him down[/quote]

Ha, that'd be great! I was thinking something more along the lines of the dog fish catching him, but I'd like that too. There's a lot of creative stuff you could do with Conker, really, because a big theme in that game was about how everything was out to get him.[/quote]

Sadly I'm not a artist :(

:) but thanks for agreeing
heath
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion