characters that Vore Forgot :(

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: characters that Vore Forgot :(

Postby heath » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:51 pm

heath
Participator

Postby delet609hw6bn3296 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:09 pm

Borealis wrote:Another one in my mind is definitely Miss Kitty from An American Tail 2: Fievel Goes West.

Damn, that too!
delet609hw6bn3296
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MarinLaFey » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:52 pm

Jacuzzi from Baccano!

He's such a cutie!
MarinLaFey
Somewhat familiar

Postby heath » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:54 pm

Sabrina from Pokemon when she shrunk Ash that could have been a vore :gulp:
heath
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:10 pm

I'm not sure if it's legit for this thread since it's not been entirely forgotten but Evangelion has surprisingly very little vore art despite its praise and popularity. More appropriately, perhaps it's because people hold them in high regard and respect them too much to "taint" them with rule 34 and fetishes, but there doesn't seem to be anything from the Ghibli movies, aside from a few No-Face vore.

Now something that actually bothers me, there's nothing about Hyper Police. Sometime I see people linking to the near vore scene with the frog but that is all. No amount of anthros, yokai or demis seems to catch anyone's interest. Not even Sakura, a kitsune and one of the main character, whose motivation in the story is getting closer to the heroine so she can eat her.
Kitsouille
???

Postby MisterEbony » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:51 pm

MikeKitty wrote:
Borealis wrote:Another one in my mind is definitely Miss Kitty from An American Tail 2: Fievel Goes West.

Damn, that too!

Oh man how I loved to rp this! I and my partner (censored) had a few sessons where she gobbled up fievel and tanya and even little yasha.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby delet609hw6bn3296 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:59 pm

I don't really like Twokinds, but I still think it would be really cool to see vore situations with Flora as the pred.

And Shima Luan from Super Planet Dolan. Not enough macro/micro vore of her.
delet609hw6bn3296
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nxtguystories » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:33 pm

The lack of JoJo's Bizzare Adventure vore is criminal! :angry:
Nxtguystories
Been posting for a bit

Postby delet609hw6bn3296 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:45 pm

For some odd reason, I keep coming up with vore scenarios for Vivian James (from the GG movement), as well as (any) vore animation with the MLG announcer (AKA Daniel UK) narrating in the background.
delet609hw6bn3296
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Borealis » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:07 pm

MisterEbony wrote:
MikeKitty wrote:

Damn, that too!

Oh man how I loved to rp this! I and my partner (censored) had a few sessons where she gobbled up fievel and tanya and even little yasha.

That's cool that others have actually enjoyed the character too. I think it's crazy there's no vore art or stories, from my knowledge, of her in the pred role. It's strange that she's not better represented in furry at all.

Other than Nanaki she's definitely my biggest contender for this topic. I might be biased though, that was a big vore crush when I was like, 13, and I can't quite it go...
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Drakohahn » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:32 pm

When it comes to characters who is severely underused in vore... I highly recommend Ms Valerie Frizzle of the Magic School Bus.
Drakohahn
Been posting for a bit

Postby delet609hw6bn3296 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:20 pm

How about IRL SPECIES that vore forgot?

I don't see enough dolphin vore (as opposed to orca vore, which is the most common whale vore out there...). Nor blue whale vore. Which is really surprising to me.
delet609hw6bn3296
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:28 pm

MikeKitty wrote:How about IRL SPECIES that vore forgot?

I don't see enough dolphin vore (as opposed to orca vore, which is the most common whale vore out there...). Nor blue whale vore. Which is really surprising to me.

Or any species, fantasy or RL. Though I personally have no suggestions since I mostly enjoy humanoid, but not human preds, which are in the common side. (About the only actual common thing I like lol. )

Taking a shot in the dark from personal experience though, soft werewolf vore isn't too common.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby MisterEbony » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:01 am

No kidding on the werewolf. I saw a vid of it online but honestly id love to see a girlfriend turn were, eat her boyfriend, and next day try and figire out why he is in there...

As for the dolphin... truth be told I am not sure how to pull it off. But specoes related id love to see another good cow vore story. Saw one long wgo where a cow swallowed a kid up.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:14 am

MisterEbony wrote:No kidding on the werewolf. I saw a vid of it online but honestly id love to see a girlfriend turn were, eat her boyfriend, and next day try and figire out why he is in there...

I agree on the werewolf too. I think it is sexy to consider what is basically a furry berserker made of teeth and and murder would actually put its maw to delicate use and swallow someone whole.
Kitsouille
???

Postby delet609hw6bn3296 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:00 pm

For the sake of this thread, how about I post a new "species that vore forgot thread?"

Done.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=48642
delet609hw6bn3296
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heath » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:05 pm

I didn't have no idea that this topic was gonna be this big
heath
Participator

Postby MelancholyClownD » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:29 am

Oh yeah, Brandish from Fairy tail. She can turn into a giantess or shrink people, she even shrunk an island before. I'm not really into giantess, but she has untapped vore potential. I kinda find it weird she has more prey artwork than pred art though, considering what type of powers she has at her disposal, you think there'd be a high demand of brandish pred! It's an outrage! :evil:
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby heath » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:18 pm

MelancholyClownD wrote:Oh yeah, Brandish from Fairy tail. She can turn into a giantess or shrink people, she even shrunk an island before. I'm not really into giantess, but she has untapped vore potential. I kinda find it weird she has more prey artwork than pred art though, considering what type of powers she has at her disposal, you think there'd be a high demand of brandish pred! It's an outrage! :evil:

I agree
heath
Participator

Postby CherryBlossom » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:42 pm

CherryBlossom
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion