characters that Vore Forgot :(

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: characters that Vore Forgot :(

Postby kernac » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:06 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:Two that just happen to pop to mind right now: Shima (Planet Dolan), Yossi (Telemonsters). Could probably think of more if I spent time on making a list (and checking it twice :) ).

Well someone likes felines X3 Without joking though, Shima is pretty sexy^^
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:50 pm

kernac wrote:Well someone likes felines X3 Without joking though, Shima is pretty sexy^^

Canines vulpines and felines... I gladly serve each ^^; And yes: As much as I feel guilty for listing her, especially given Shima's artist / actor mysteriously disappearing for reasons yet unknown, she sure is... and as far as vore goes, on my top list of awesome predators which there must simply be more of.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby heath » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Another one that vore forgot is Yzma
heath
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:43 pm

Three more examples from me... all of which have zero vore art here on Eka's, and therefore a price on their heads:

1 - As a long time user and big fan of Linux, I inevitably realized there isn't any vore involving any of the software mascots... except for this silly thing I made with which I guess I cracked the ice. I'm darn curious how that would turn out now :D I assume examples aren't hard to find around the free software databases, and my mentioned image also offers a starting point.

2 - Hmmm. Now that I think about it and wonder around this department, I also think the characters from the big Blender films (Big Buck Bunny, Sintel, etc) were missed by the community. I will once again be evil, and make those a target too by pointing this out... because I can and because it's funny.

3 - Like I said in another thread, Tattletail has completely slipped through the net of the vore art watch. The "warning, no vore art of this exists" alarm is still going strong here :lol:
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby jaggedjagd » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:41 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DrakeX » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:18 am

Tora from Ushio & Tora. Kinda surprised that there is altmost zero content on this character considering hes a vore tease during the whole anime; an anthro/feral beast who is always threatening and trying to eat the main character and a female friend of him
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FatalTragedy2004 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:11 am

There is one character I'm surprised there's not more vore art of: Foxy Loxy from the 1943 version of Chicken Little: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/dis ... 0806214143

One of the few Disney villains to actually succeed with his plan, resulting in a very nice pudgy, full gut. I'm sure every vore fan and their mother has come across that infamous scene at least once in their life, yet there is almost no artwork of him to be found. Personally, I wouldn't mind running straight into his cave >.>

Maybe because it's the implied hard vore, or the really old design turns people off, but if you're looking for a predator to drool over you like a delicious piece of meat, he fits the bill.
FatalTragedy2004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TastyTales » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:26 am

FatalTragedy2004 wrote:There is one character I'm surprised there's not more vore art of: Foxy Loxy from the 1943 version of Chicken Little: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/dis ... 0806214143

One of the few Disney villains to actually succeed with his plan, resulting in a very nice pudgy, full gut. I'm sure every vore fan and their mother has come across that infamous scene at least once in their life, yet there is almost no artwork of him to be found. Personally, I wouldn't mind running straight into his cave >.>

Maybe because it's the implied hard vore, or the really old design turns people off, but if you're looking for a predator to drool over you like a delicious piece of meat, he fits the bill.

Wwff, wouldn't mind seeing more of this guy around. Here's hoping some artists pick up on him. x3
TastyTales
Somewhat familiar

Postby toofarbound » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:07 am

For as long as I have been watching vore I have never seen anything on the character Otik, which has surprised me because all it does is eat people. The character comes from an old Czech fairy tale: "...however the situation soon takes a turn for the worse as they find themselves having to deal with the insatiable appetite of the baby, who will keep growing and eating until he will start eating even people, including his parents."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otes%C3%A1nek
Luckily there is a movie based on this character (implied hard vore warning):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9Je5qV2Q1s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qylAR_TnQrw
toofarbound
Somewhat familiar

Postby FatalTragedy2004 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:37 am

FatalTragedy2004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heath » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:13 pm

FatalTragedy2004 wrote:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32742628/Random%20Arts/fxylxy.png I drew Foxy myself a few days ago~

That cool
heath
Participator

Postby TastyTales » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:17 pm

FatalTragedy2004 wrote:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32742628/Random%20Arts/fxylxy.png I drew Foxy myself a few days ago~

Nicely done. Foxes usually end up on the prey side of the spectrum, so it's nice to see them be predators too ;3
TastyTales
Somewhat familiar

Postby CreativeWriter » Fri May 12, 2017 3:32 am

I think the Sharkanian emperor from the first episode of "The Little Mermaid" always had some vorish potential to me. At the scene where he offers Sebastian some food, he claims he's on a diet, to which the Sharkanian replies he's on a diet as well, a "seafood diet". Although he just wanted to scare him, I really like thinking of him as a pred and imagining him trying to eat the heroes instead of bargaining. :)
There are no kangaroos in Austria.
CreativeWriter
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Fri May 12, 2017 8:07 pm

I've had a bunch of random possible pred characters bouncing around in my head, since I'm always trying to think of something to draw as prey or pred, and I just thought recently: If dickbutt were to be drawn swallowing prey orally, would it be oral vore or would it technically be cock vore?

For anyone who doesn't know what dickbutt is, http://img.pandawhale.com/104933-dickbu ... t-yfgk.png
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaggedjagd » Sun May 14, 2017 8:18 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Sun May 14, 2017 5:31 pm

Not sure it was listed yet but one I feel has been skipped right over are the foxes from Foxdusters. Its a british cartoon and story about flying chickens who try to keep hungry foxes from eating everyone in their coop.

Another one I feel is underdone is a bit of a stretch but imagine a story centered on it. In the Narnia book The Silver Chair is a group of giants called the Gentle Giants who seem nice.... hut secretly want to turn the main characters into man pies. Again it is a stretch but a story on visiting the House of Harfang, as it is called, would he halarious.

Finally.... the Beasts from the East. Goosebumps legends. Why have they almost nothing about whipping up victims into dishes?!
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby heath » Sun May 14, 2017 9:18 pm

Any female characters?
heath
Participator

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Wed May 17, 2017 11:59 pm

heath wrote:Any female characters?

TBH, I wish the big 3 tsunderes got more love.

Asuka from Evangelion, Taiga from Toradora!, and Louise Françoise Le Blanc de La Vallière from The Familiar of Zero.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CreativeWriter » Thu May 18, 2017 3:30 pm

heath wrote:Any female characters?

Shiklah from Deadpool
There are no kangaroos in Austria.
CreativeWriter
Somewhat familiar

Postby EatMeImIrish » Thu May 18, 2017 4:39 pm

Just to name a couple: Incineroar (Pokemon) and Smaug (The Hobbit).
Last edited by EatMeImIrish on Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Joey, did you eat my sandwich?"
"I am your sandwich."
EatMeImIrish
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion