characters that Vore Forgot :(

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: characters that Vore Forgot :(

Postby CreativeWriter » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:35 am

Marco wrote:I have one that I would assume is forgotten, because... I can't remember who she is! Or rather, I can picture the character to some extent, but I can't remember her name or the name of the show she was from.

She was an alligator or a crocodile, and she was from a CGI cartoon, which mostly consisted of talking anthropomorphic animals, except for at least two human characters (both kids, possibly a boy and a girl, but don't hold me to that). She had a southern American accent from what I can tell (pretty sure she was deep south) and live in a house by a swamp or bayou, and I think she may have at the very least been an implied pred in canon, because I'm sure the kids always tried to avoid being around her.

Ring any bells?

I whish you could remember, sounds great. :D
There are no kangaroos in Austria.
CreativeWriter
Somewhat familiar

Postby heath » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:09 pm

This could be for Yzma but no one see it...

Yzma had found a way to regain her youth and get rid of Kuzco. She had been shrinking random people from the kingdom then digesting them making herself beautiful and sexy. Looking at herself in the mirror and notices she was far more sexy then she was in her youth. Her tits where full and massive. Her ass was now a huge money maker.

Yzma: Since I'm sexy. I think I'll have some fun with my Kuzco.

Kuzco receives a letter from one of his gaurds. It had been sprayed with fragrant and had a fresh kiss mark on the bottom saying, "Dear dream boy meet me in Yzma's old lab. Come alone my pussy will be waiting." Kuzco blushes thinking this could be a his dream come true little did he realize he would soon be a sexy and yummy toy for the Kingdom's New Empress.
heath
Participator

Postby CrimsonShadow » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:10 pm

I recently started playing a YuGiOh mobile game and discovered through it “Beautiful Headhuntress.” After using her to finish off a couple of opponents, I got the desire to see her involved in hard vore.
CrimsonShadow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heath » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:57 am

frieza from Dragonball. He could be a Femboy and Cock Vore eaten both micro and same size prey
heath
Participator

Postby MisterEbony » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:20 am

Egeryone knows android 21 but what about changarl from the old nes magic of schezeragade game? Look him up!
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby CreativeWriter » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:34 pm

Leatherhead from TMNT, especially the incarnation from the 1987 show. There have been many occasions where he vows to cook the turtles into gumbo when he's angry. I actually wished his first episode had shown him cooking the turtles and April in a pot as he vowed to cook them into stew. :-D
Last edited by CreativeWriter on Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CreativeWriter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutswimmer » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:05 pm

Giran, from Dragonball.
Just look at his gut and tell me he isn't woefully underused.
Gutswimmer
Somewhat familiar

Postby heath » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:15 am

Gutswimmer wrote:Giran, from Dragonball.
Just look at his gut and tell me he isn't woefully underused.

I agree Giran would be good on many types of vore . I would like to see a female version of
Giran play with her food before eating them rather they be mirco or same size.
heath
Participator

Postby heath » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:09 pm

heath
Participator

Postby Birichino » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:49 am

If we're talking about Dragon Ball, I have seen shockingly little Princess Snake vore, considering she's a canon pred. In fact, I don't think I've seen ANY fanart of her at all.
Less surprising is that there's no art of anyone from Trillion: God of Destruction, because that's an obscure game with too steep a price if it's not on sale, but I feel like nearly all of the characters would suit someone's tastes.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby heath » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:40 pm

Birichino wrote:If we're talking about Dragon Ball, I have seen shockingly little Princess Snake vore, considering she's a canon pred. In fact, I don't think I've seen ANY fanart of her at all.
Less surprising is that there's no art of anyone from Trillion: God of Destruction, because that's an obscure game with too steep a price if it's not on sale, but I feel like nearly all of the characters would suit someone's tastes.

I agree Princess Snake could be seen doing all sorts of vore where she toys with her snack. in fact you don't see if hear any rping of these characters either.
heath
Participator

Postby Marco » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:25 pm

CreativeWriter wrote:
Marco wrote:I have one that I would assume is forgotten, because... I can't remember who she is! Or rather, I can picture the character to some extent, but I can't remember her name or the name of the show she was from.

She was an alligator or a crocodile, and she was from a CGI cartoon, which mostly consisted of talking anthropomorphic animals, except for at least two human characters (both kids, possibly a boy and a girl, but don't hold me to that). She had a southern American accent from what I can tell (pretty sure she was deep south) and live in a house by a swamp or bayou, and I think she may have at the very least been an implied pred in canon, because I'm sure the kids always tried to avoid being around her.

Ring any bells?

I whish you could remember, sounds great. :D
Got it! It was Allegra from Animalia - I was thinking about it a few days ago, and the name Allegra came back to me.

Nothing about her being pred like on Wikipedia, though (in the non-vorish way they'd describe it) so I'll have to check out some episodes and/or clips.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CreativeWriter » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:34 am

Marco wrote: Got it! It was Allegra from Animalia - I was thinking about it a few days ago, and the name Allegra came back to me.

Nothing about her being pred like on Wikipedia, though (in the non-vorish way they'd describe it) so I'll have to check out some episodes and/or clips.

Well, I just looked up the episodes. In episode 15, Allegra and the boy are told to work together to save the swamp, however Allegra tells the boy that she wants to chomp off his head until he reminds her that she needs him.
CreativeWriter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marco » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:08 pm

CreativeWriter wrote:
Marco wrote: Got it! It was Allegra from Animalia - I was thinking about it a few days ago, and the name Allegra came back to me.

Well, I just looked up the episodes. In episode 15, Allegra and the boy are told to work together to save the swamp, however Allegra tells the boy that she wants to chomp off his head until he reminds her that she needs him.
Thanks. :-D
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Michele » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:15 am

Snorlax and Gulpin/Swalot are severely lacking in vore, considering they love eating you'd see them eating humans in vore.

Same for Yugioh here.
Michele
Somewhat familiar

Postby CooraIthirid » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:26 am

Why no ones made something about Cyclonis eating Piper from the Storm Hawks I'll never know;
Cyclonis: "Not bad, save for the sour Storm Hawk aftertaste."
There's almost no vore about that show at all!
CooraIthirid
Participator

Postby heath » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:51 am

Some Cartoon and anime MILFS could have vore as well
heath
Participator

Postby Birichino » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:16 am

You know, there is Totally Spies vore around, but they're all either prey or same-size, despite that giantess episode. On top of that, Alex is never pred, which seems odd...at least, she'd by my first pick for predator.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby MisterEbony » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:31 pm

Michele wrote:Snorlax and Gulpin/Swalot are severely lacking in vore, considering they love eating you'd see them eating humans in vore.

Same for Yugioh here.

Well I dont know about yugioh save for mystic wok and wolf of the wood. But snorlax is a definate agreekent. Heck I would be tickled pink if a big snorlax plush came to life and ate its owner, serving as a nightly bed.

Ok I just had a cuteness overloadin my mind of that, with a kid asleep in a snorlax olush hugging a pika pillow sleeping, even with the little cute nose bubble.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:53 pm

Not exactly one character, but gijinkas (human versions) of pokémon seem completely unused in vore. I would totally understand if Swalot or the above-mentioned Snorlax would be unpopular or even completely uninteresting to most as they are animals, but monster girls/boys with pokémon characteristics on the other hand?

Not making an entire list but without even thinking, swalot, snorlax, lickitung, gyarados, victreebel, any snake, etc. would make a decent gijinka pred. Heck, even pikachu would work if anyone wants a giantess with pika ears and red cheeks to eat them whole.
Kitsouille
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion