Ideas for Exploration of a Pred's stomach

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Ideas for Exploration of a Pred's stomach

Postby MajinCell » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:18 pm

Yeah yeah... I know I like bringing this same schtick up over and over and I ain't letting up anytime soon, so sue me... and I'm just going to be as short as possible.

If a really attractive (although that's besides the point of this thread) pred were to swallow you or any prey up whole, whether shrunk or same-size. But when you enter into her (or his or its) stomach, you aren't immediately absorbed nor digested, instead you are like a tiny little ant in an underground ant colony or subterranean structure, only with more guts and flesh and pools of acids, enzymes, and whatever other icky liquid substances lying around. And in addition, so many food and other trapped victims in there.

What would your be ideas of how (and why) a prey should explore a pred's stomach/digestive system while slipping under the pred's notice, whether it be trying to find their friends or trying to find a way out? And what should the pred's stomach be like? How many organs, chambers, subchambers, corridors, rooms, and areas of all shapes should it have and what it should be like overall?
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Ideas for Exploration of a Pred's stomach

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:51 pm

Since your stomach is not a big one-room organ, there's got to be other ways to digest or absorb preys, and I sure hope it doesn't rely on preys staying put in acid puddles. Or maybe I'm thinking too much about Kingdom Hearts' Monstro and Ocarina of Time's Jabu-Jabu (both are not your sexy female preds, though). Anyhow, reading this I thought about something like pitcher plants that closes around preys that slip and fall into it, or rooms that are pretty much the same thing as a normal stomach. Also, appendages to force preys into pools, perhaps keep them pinned down inside. And not forget the things people are trapped in while inside Buu after he absorbs them?

I'm not very interested in body exploration on this scale but I'm happy to provide what little I can think about ^^
Kitsouille
???

Postby Aril_Lisidmuthir » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:07 am

I've had similar thoughts about a predator with an openly expansive body... and that you'd need a car to get around or you take a train... which uses the blood vessels like a subway system
But if it's just the stomach, an idea is that a predator could eat so much food that it forms an island and everyone lives on top of it so there's no fear of digestion.

I've got a character with that concept in mind and her friend which just divides her stomach into open sections; one for food, one for loot, one for transport and one for a garden. She has really good stomach control to keep things from mixing too much.
Aril_Lisidmuthir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajinCell » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:32 pm

Aril_Lisidmuthir wrote:I've had similar thoughts about a predator with an openly expansive body... and that you'd need a car to get around or you take a train... which uses the blood vessels like a subway system
But if it's just the stomach, an idea is that a predator could eat so much food that it forms an island and everyone lives on top of it so there's no fear of digestion.

I've got a character with that concept in mind and her friend which just divides her stomach into open sections; one for food, one for loot, one for transport and one for a garden. She has really good stomach control to keep things from mixing too much.

i'm not interested in blood vessel exploration lol. but your thoughts are interesting.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajinCell » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:15 pm

bump
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajinCell » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:00 pm

I wish there were more takers here.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Date Masamune » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:49 pm

well I kind of thought about this and most of the time I try to use it in rps but some people don't like that.
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby StopherTanuki » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:34 pm

Since my character is magic ( hey screw logic ) he can have entire cities in his tummy. He can hold parties with tv and WiFi in his gut.
StopherTanuki
Been posting for a bit

Postby masterofvore1 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:06 am

depends on the creature.
like a cow for example, might have things sorted into different chambers, like storing items in one (*handwave any mutations needed to get it that way*) and having food pass through deeper for example. perhaps climate control as well?
distance between the value of apparent size and actual size also controlled on that level...
masterofvore1
---

Postby MajinCell » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:27 pm

bump

also any like exploration inside a humanoid pred's stomach with so many chambers and places?
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajinCell » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:20 pm

no other ideas?
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby StopherTanuki » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:11 pm

I imagine a Prey person putting on a diving suit then going in and swimming through the big pred's system. Maybe giving a poke or rub to certain parts to give the pred some tingles.
StopherTanuki
Been posting for a bit

Postby MajinCell » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:00 pm

StopherTanuki wrote:I imagine a Prey person putting on a diving suit then going in and swimming through the big pred's system. Maybe giving a poke or rub to certain parts to give the pred some tingles.

That's a good idea...

I was just thinking the same thing for one of Markie's underwater "dragonesses": http://download.lavadomefive.com/LD5%20 ... 20195.html

I was just thinking what if every favorite predator of yours (ones that are sexually appealing to you the most) had a stomach/digestive system like Super Buu's?
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cowrie » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:22 pm

Well, I like playing preds with multi-chamber GI tracts, particularly when different chambers have different purposes, such as the crop (storage), gizzard (mechanical digestion), proventriculus (chemical digestion) system of birds. Also, it's not quite exploration, but prey having sex with my character's pyloric sphincter is a MAJOR kink of mine.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby MajinCell » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:23 pm

Cowrie wrote:Well, I like playing preds with multi-chamber GI tracts, particularly when different chambers have different purposes, such as the crop (storage), gizzard (mechanical digestion), proventriculus (chemical digestion) system of birds. Also, it's not quite exploration, but prey having sex with my character's pyloric sphincter is a MAJOR kink of mine.

Birds have different stomachs like that? Interesting. Having sex with a pyloric sphincter, whatever that is..? Also interesting.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cowrie » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:38 pm

MajinCell wrote:Birds have different stomachs like that? Interesting.

Yeah, though some birds lack crops, like owls and ducks. Some other animals like insects and earthworms also have multiple chambers, often similarly named. Insects are bit counterintuitive if you're more familiar with birds, because for insects proventriculus is mechanical digestion and sometimes called the gizzard or gastric mill and the midgut does chemical digestion. Even crocodilians have a small gizzard in addition to their true stomach, though for them the gizzard stones are more for ballast than digestion.

MajinCell wrote:Having sex with a pyloric sphincter, whatever that is..? Also interesting.

A sphincter is a sort of ring of muscle that closes tightly and may be a voluntary or involuntary muscle depending on which one you're talking about. The pyloric sphincter separates the stomach and intestines.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Return to General Vore Discussion