Anyone know good "throat bulge" content?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Anyone know good "throat bulge" content?

Postby preved_yt » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:54 pm

That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby preved_yt » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:33 pm

preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Quizlock » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:00 am

Quizlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nobodyman » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:30 am

Here's a commission I had done about a week and a half ago.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/665181
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby preved_yt » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:29 am

Quizlock wrote:https://youtu.be/QRdygxRTDPA 0:20, 0:29

0:29 is
Animated,Movies,- Edgar and Ellen ⒺⓅⒾⓈⓄⒹⒺ 005 | Commander in Stripes | Ellen vs Slug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djWmuUaiRpc ~17:30
I love how she accidentally got that apple right in throat, choked on it, it stuck, but later just gone down...

Spoiler: show
So sad that no one made media wiki with throat bulges theme.
I planned to make something like it, but lot of themed wikias was just closed, and I totally have no time to make it all alone.

Also bulge on 0:38 - cow swallows whole pig butt, but we all saw it 100500 times
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby preved_yt » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:22 pm

https://www.ixigua.com/6823282907721761 ... Kbr4r90d0j ~0:37 snakegirl accidentally swallows spoon and box from pudding and it visibly stuck in throat
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby preved_yt » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:51 pm

preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby preved_yt » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:46 pm

【官方Official】神魄 第41集 - Zinba _ EP41
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeyENo41CrA
there's eating contest, 17:47 & 19:30 has only audible gulps w/o bulge, and bulges on 18:34 (stuck) and 19:05 (big and sucsessful)
1 more bulge (big and sucsessful too) on 19:44 but in context it's actually a "trap", so sad
Last edited by preved_yt on Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Quizlock » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:49 am

preved_yt wrote:【官方Official】神魄 第41集 - Zinba _ EP41
there's eating contest, 17:47 & 19:30 has only audible gulps w|o bulge, and bulge on 19:05
1 more bulge on 19:44 but in context it's actually a "trap"

preved_yt, Take a look at 18:34. I can see what looks like a slight bulge get stuck in her throat as she swallows.
Quizlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby preved_yt » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:00 pm

Quizlock wrote:
there's eating contest, 17:47 & 19:30 has only audible gulps w|o bulge, and bulge on 19:05

preved_yt, Take a look at 18:34. I can see what looks like a slight bulge get stuck in her throat as she swallows.

Oh, really. Added to description.

In anime we sometimes can have best, biggest and weirdest (like that spoon & box one) bulges, better even then in western cartoons, and more often with female characters.
In modern western animations bulges becoing more rare stuff, mostly just lazy animators (even in cheap flash) don't cares about that detail because "animation is so hard" blablabla.
But even in cheap-flash TV-series "Hotel Transylvania" Mavis rarely has nice big bulge down neck when she nervously gulps.
Western animation has lot of throat bulge content, but with females it's very rare & mostly uncommon, only if it's not Cartoon Network, Spumco or any other weird tv-show, in Mighty B! girls/womans often gulping or swallowing stuff, like Mrs. Gibbons swallows her phone just by nervous or Portia swallows whole hair dryer to smuggle it, but in all history of Scooby Doo show we see tons of swallowing/gulping by only Scooby and Shaggy and almost NEVER by girls - Velma once swallowed slice of pizza and once ate something like Doritos in Scooby Doo style - both time with neck bulge. Daphne never ate like that even in one of Movies, where she was very hungry, and she "gulp"-ed only ONCE for ALL SERIES and that was w/o bulge down her neck...

We need to create some kind of fandom-wiki for all this stuff, with archive of video cutscenes, sad that I have no time for this, and other people just needn't it at all.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Quizlock » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:42 pm

preved_yt wrote:
Quizlock wrote:

Oh, really. Added to description.

In anime we sometimes can have best, biggest and weirdest (like that spoon & box one) bulges, better even then in western cartoons, and more often with female characters.
In modern western animations bulges becoing more rare stuff, mostly just lazy animators (even in cheap flash) don't cares about that detail because "animation is so hard" blablabla.
But even in cheap-flash TV-series "Hotel Transylvania" Mavis rarely has nice big bulge down neck when she nervously gulps.
Western animation has lot of throat bulge content, but with females it's very rare & mostly uncommon, only if it's not Cartoon Network, Spumco or any other weird tv-show, in Mighty B! girls/womans often gulping or swallowing stuff, like Mrs. Gibbons swallows her phone just by nervous or Portia swallows whole hair dryer to smuggle it, but in all history of Scooby Doo show we see tons of swallowing/gulping by only Scooby and Shaggy and almost NEVER by girls - Velma once swallowed slice of pizza and once ate something like Doritos in Scooby Doo style - both time with neck bulge. Daphne never ate like that even in one of Movies, where she was very hungry, and she "gulp"-ed only ONCE for ALL SERIES and that was w/o bulge down her neck...

We need to create some kind of fandom-wiki for all this stuff, with archive of video cutscenes, sad that I have no time for this, and other people just needn't it at all.

Yea, I have noticed in western animation, it’s almost always guys having a massive throat bulge and rarely any women. I think neck/throat bulges in cartoons are usually seen as comedic and our society (at least in US where I live) the guys are usually the funny ones, case in point scooby and shaggy always gorging themselves on food.

I believe if we want to see more female throat bulges in cartoon, we need to see more women in the comedic role. That means supporting more female creators.
Quizlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby preved_yt » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:25 pm

Quizlock wrote:Yea, I have noticed in western animation, it’s almost always guys having a massive throat bulge and rarely any women. I think neck/throat bulges in cartoons are usually seen as comedic and our society (at least in US where I live) the guys are usually the funny ones, case in point scooby and shaggy always gorging themselves on food.

I believe if we want to see more female throat bulges in cartoon, we need to see more women in the comedic role. That means supporting more female creators.

Some Western anims has comedic female characters and there's more female throat bulges:
MLP:FiM has Pinkie Pie for it, and it has lot of female characters of 1st and 2nd plan that oftenly gulping in fear
Mighty Magiswords has as minimum Vambre Warrior for it
Gawayn sometimes uses Princess Gwendolyn for it
Totally Spies - each main character girl had at least 2 throat bulge scenes when they eats or accidentally swallowed something
Any Maly - main character IS quintessense of humor and parodies, if she eats food, she does it like Wakko Warner, she can make Scooby face, and her friend Aghata once just swallowed book whole (she was also upside down) with big square bulge, but at that moment her body was controlled by Shupika - that little red dragon-like animal.
Ed Edd and Eddy - most of swallowing and bulges done by titular boys, but girls in this cartoon is too comical and too sometimes does same.
Actually in most of TV-shows can be found at least 1 female throat bulge scene, rarely if no (mostly if animation not supposed to do that effect at all, or lack of female characters, or just cuz females never used for it there). It can be even not human-ish females like, it can be robots (like robobabes in Spy Dogs) or female animals (ostrich, snake, cat, e.t.c.), monsters (Oblina from "AAA REAL MONSTERS" for example), even plants - (Venus Flytrap in Ruby Gloom), and even "humanized" inanimate objects. Sometimes they even need no neck to make a bulge, or it can work backwards: character has no neck at all, but can swallow with "throat bulge", or character has long pretty neck, but bulge effect on it never used.
Also actually no one never systemized it. Me and CratedCheese collecting that stuff for possible 15 years, I tried to do stuff into "compilations" on my 2 first YT accounts (both banned years ago), and we know that's actually exits much more stuff (I mean in official media) then we even know, but we can't find even a half of stuff, that we even just know mostly cuz can't remember name of show or toon (one toon I still can't find cuz can't recall name), episode number if it's series, e.t.c., or just cuz it not exits for free by damn copyrights (but it mostly for "youtube exclusives" or some kinds of regional copyrights, but most of it can be anyway found on torrents or any other pirate sources)
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby preved_yt » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:15 pm

Yo Mama so Skinny! Volume 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyN2ijx861k 03:09
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Burner » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:39 pm

Here's some of my unfinished work
Trying to gulp a genie lamp ^^;
Attachments
IMG_20210307_142510.jpg
IMG_20210307_142324.jpg
Burner
Been posting for a bit

Postby carlj » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:13 pm

Burner wrote:Here's some of my unfinished work
Trying to gulp a genie lamp ^^;

My god your bulges are supreme ^^
(Not the biggest fan of the eye bulge, but i love the cartoony style and creativity of your work)
carlj
Participator

Postby Burner » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:24 am

Thank you so much :)
The classic cartoons from the 90's always inspired me for that
Attachments
IMG_20210311_120104.jpg
Burner
Been posting for a bit

Postby preved_yt » Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:56 pm

Burner wrote:Thank you so much :)
The classic cartoons from the 90's always inspired me for that

That's how I got my fetish on this stuff.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby preved_yt » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:44 pm

preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby preved_yt » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:24 pm

preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby preved_yt » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:27 am

preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion