Thread for stupidest ideas

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Thread for stupidest ideas

Postby Miridium » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:43 am

As the title suggests post the STUPIDEST idea for a scenario/work you can think of.

I've posted mine earlier which was when the "disposal" part comes in the pile starts to sing opera. Another one I had was that the predator basically undigests and unvores the prey.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Thread for stupidest ideas

Postby Paradox » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:29 am

Do you mean overall or just Vore Scenarios?

I once had a weird dream and the thought stayed in my head...
I clean up a room. Spiders appear, trying to shoo away spiders, they send in spiders with heavy Warhammer40k Space Marine Armor (crossover things).
For Reference: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/war ... Termis.jpg
Spiders with jetpacks and sledgehammers jumping at me, screaing Spidermarines, Charge! o.o

As for Vore scenarios, treasure hunters. Hunts treasure in bellies.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/193360
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Slate » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:09 am

1. A predator goes throughout the day thinking about how they could eat someone, but then they shrug off the idea and go to sleep.

2. A predator is doing some oral vore with a sore throat. They stop swallowing, get some medication from a store, feel better, then come back to see the prey is gone.

3. A computer's Recycle bin is actually a predator that swallows what isn't needed by the computer. Digestion occurs when it is cleared.

Hopefully these were stupid enough.
Slate
Somewhat familiar

Postby Paradox » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:24 am

Slate wrote:...
3. A computer's Recycle bin is actually a predator that swallows what isn't needed by the computer. Digestion occurs when it is cleared.

Silly idea, but that one should actually be recreateable by drawing icons suitable for Ryc Bin.
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Borealis » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:30 am

A tiny Pokémon swallows a load of Pokéballs, then the buttons activate inside their stomach, letting several far larger Pokémon out into a confined space.

KABOOM.

Poor pred :<
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby at_tltb » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:52 am

Borealis wrote:A tiny Pokémon swallows a load of Pokéballs, then the buttons activate inside their stomach, letting several far larger Pokémon out into a confined space.

KABOOM.

Poor pred :<

This would actually be great idea if the pred doesn't explode and digest them all. XD

... or just every single ideas I love are stupid enough.
at_tltb
Somewhat familiar

Postby at_tltb » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:48 am

Scp-914(http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-914) as a cute girl?

Oral vore : Rough
Nipple vore : Coarse
Navel vore : 1:1
Anal vore : Fine
Unbirth : Very Fine

That would be fun. XD
at_tltb
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:13 am

I read a part of an interactive story where you can get armed to the teeth and start shooting all these vorish furries that rape and digest their human prey. The character was a cliche, overdone, badass. It was stupid, but also funny for how cheesy it was. It was also hard to tell whether the whole section was a shit post or a legitimate attempt and I love it when that happens.
Jayezox
---

Postby Slate » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:37 am

Jayezox wrote:I read a part of an interactive story where you can get armed to the teeth and start shooting all these vorish furries that rape and digest their human prey. The character was a cliche, overdone, badass. It was stupid, but also funny for how cheesy it was. It was also hard to tell whether the whole section was a shit post or a legitimate attempt and I love it when that happens.

What interactive story is that?
Slate
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thatonepred » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:25 am

I'd draw this one if I could;

The sun's nearest neighbor is checking their phone, wearing shades, wondering why our star hasn't called them for a while. Yes this is in space, keep that in mind. They put their phone away, turn to our star's general direction and-

"HOLEE SHIT!" 8O

-Sees this oversized bimbo floating at them with a wide grin and fish eyes. Think Mozgus from Berserk. Anyway, she sucks the star in, with him complaining all the while, and, once he's et, she uses the spare gas to fart her way through space.

The idea name? "Solar Powered Flight."
Everyone dies. Few live forever. Neither apply to Me.

Consumam ergo sum
Thatonepred
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaykayeight » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:55 pm

I woke up today with a very stupid vore-idea:
Safer-Vore with some kind of extreme long Version of a condom to prevent the prey to get digested.
It would be extremely uncomfortable and silly.The pred would have to swallow the big condom-like thingy before the actual vore.
Just imagine: In a world with vore in everyday-life, you have some kind of vore-hookers where you would see the rubber-ring dangleing out of the mouth. :) It would come in different shapes and sizes and of course "ultrasensitive".
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BelleJar » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:45 pm

jaykayeight wrote:I woke up today with a very stupid vore-idea:
Safer-Vore with some kind of extreme long Version of a condom to prevent the prey to get digested.
It would be extremely uncomfortable and silly.The pred would have to swallow the big condom-like thingy before the actual vore.
Just imagine: In a world with vore in everyday-life, you have some kind of vore-hookers where you would see the rubber-ring dangleing out of the mouth. :) It would come in different shapes and sizes and of course "ultrasensitive".

Oh god contraceptives are only like 99% effective o.o the instance of a broken condom has much bigger dangers with this situation
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:58 pm

BelleJar wrote:

Oh god contraceptives are only like 99% effective o.o the instance of a broken condom has much bigger dangers with this situation

"Why are you crying?"
"The condom broke"
"Awww so you're pregnant now?"
"No, I'm single :("

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist :lol:
Kitsouille
???

Postby StopherTanuki » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:02 pm

A Pred wants to be a fatal vorer but they can only do full tour as they can't digest people and so goes to a therapist about not being able fatally eat people. Therapist calls the police.
StopherTanuki
Been posting for a bit

Postby BelleJar » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:44 pm

Kitsouille wrote:
BelleJar wrote:

"Why are you crying?"
"The condom broke"
"Awww so you're pregnant now?"
"No, I'm single :("

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist :lol:

I laughed waaay too hard at that XD
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:28 am

Slate wrote:
Jayezox wrote:I read a part of an interactive story where you can get armed to the teeth and start shooting all these vorish furries that rape and digest their human prey. The character was a cliche, overdone, badass. It was stupid, but also funny for how cheesy it was. It was also hard to tell whether the whole section was a shit post or a legitimate attempt and I love it when that happens.

What interactive story is that?

I wish I could remember :( . The story was on writing.com. It was a mature story that had something to do with animals and included furries. For all I know, the story could be deleted.
Jayezox
---

Postby Emi » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:43 am

I'm thinking about a scenario that the prey shrunken herself to get swallowed alive, but once she enters the stomach, she makes her big again, and the pred explodes from inside 8O ^^;
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby BizzareBlue » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:04 pm

Predator grabs and eats some random victim, completely ignoring the fact that their prey is desperately trying to tell them something. Later gets involved in a mess with a time machine and discovers too late that the prey was them all along. Of course, any attempt to warn their past self of their mistake is doomed to be ignored.

You did ask for stupid ideas.
BizzareBlue
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rumor » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:16 pm

The prey, whereupon attempting to reply to this topic, is instead devoured by it. You know, the literal thread this post is located in is the predator.
Rumor
Somewhat familiar

Postby CalinBeast » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:22 pm

A pred sits down casually in a restaurant, and orders a hamburger and fries. For the next 30 minutes, the pred makes an awkward scene, taunting and teasing the food as though it were alive and self-aware, before swallowing the meal whole.

The pred is immediately added to the restaurant's blacklist. :/
CalinBeast
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion