Thread for stupidest ideas

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Thread for stupidest ideas

Postby EvangelineSkypaw » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:08 pm

A "Tasty Planet"-like game, except it's a girl with a dong who swallows everything with said dong, including eventually the world, and then she extinguishes the sun by ejaculating all over it.
Affectionate nomming is so cute~! <3
EvangelineSkypaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Miridium » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:10 pm

EvangelineSkypaw wrote:A "Tasty Planet"-like game, except it's a girl with a dong who swallows everything with said dong, including eventually the world, and then she extinguishes the sun by ejaculating all over it.

Sounds like a game with a lot of expanding potential.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:29 pm

You know, I've always been astonished at how few stories here revolve around tongue play. In fact, it's not only here, but anywhere on the web in general. I know of the existence of only '3' works in total that have had anything remotely close to what I've been looking for.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9359128/3/My-Bad-Boy
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10992975/5 ... Hutt-Queen
https://aryion.com/g4/view/362390
No other has ever gone into the finer details of deep full-tour tongue kissing: from mouth to ass, or vice versa; bottom line is, not enough people trying that stuff. And another thing. Hasn't anyone here ever tried structuring a story on having a heroine gain tongue dexterity, and and incorporating it into fighting scenes? It's hard, but I know it's possible. Now I may have only just now signed up as an official member, but I've been scouring on aryion several years prior, trying to expand my horizons. I just hope someone can get this word out so more people hear about it.
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby ChibiToy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:43 pm

I just got two words for ya: Banana Republic! 8)
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:18 pm

ChibiToy wrote:I just got two words for ya: Banana Republic! 8)

My first reaction to this was the image of a monkey using a banana to stuff prey into it's cock.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ChibiToy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:37 pm

Thagrahn wrote:

My first reaction to this was the image of a monkey using a banana to stuff prey into it's cock.

No no! Exactly what it sounds like! A country lead by King Peelcival the third in which banana peels enslaved the human race, fighting back to overcome their fate as food and turned the tables, raising them as domestic animals. Oh but they're way bigger than your average banana! They wrap around their food and zip up to eat them by the way :p
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:33 am

ChibiToy wrote:
Thagrahn wrote:

No no! Exactly what it sounds like! A country lead by King Peelcival the third in which banana peels enslaved the human race, fighting back to overcome their fate as food and turned the tables, raising them as domestic animals. Oh but they're way bigger than your average banana! They wrap around their food and zip up to eat them by the way :p

For some reason that reminded me of the surprisingly large amount of episodes where things are trying to eat the main cast in "Courage the Cowardly Dog". Specifically, the episode with the carnivorous plants that they get to eat each other. That was such an odd show.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Mon May 18, 2020 10:27 pm

Pewdiepie gets picked up. He claps his hands.

MOUTH

He claps his hands again.

REVIEW
Kitsouille
???

Postby MaverickAventura » Wed May 20, 2020 12:34 am

Two vacuum dicks fighting against eachother before sucking up each other into the void of nonexistence. Like this: https://youtu.be/VwMJXqUBwCI?t=155
I love Vacuum vore! You can join my friend's Vacuum Vore Discord here: https://discord.gg/AxF9MWvbTr

One man's Lidl is another man's Waitrose.
MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Postby nutritious » Wed May 20, 2020 4:25 am

Thanks for reviving this thread, Maverick!
I indeed also have an idea

https://youtu.be/qlla8-aLMX4?t=128

Tripods take over the earth but in this case, they are possessed by the spirits of cute japanese schoolgirls that use the capping ceremony to stuff their asses with young humans.
I will call it Tripozu.
nutritious
Somewhat familiar

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:55 pm

These are more gross than stupid, but...

Spoiler: show
Ear vore: the prey ends up in the pred's ear, eventually being digested into earwax.

Pimple vore: the prey is sucked into a pimple on the pred, where they end up being digested into pus.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TSaPA » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:11 pm

An episode for a sitcom-style show focusing on the typical group of friends plus one ancient demon/god thing that they accidentally bound into physical form to hang out with them during a drunken seance, under vague terms that prevent him from harming them and limit his full power, but not so much so that he can't use his magic to cause and/or solve problems every episode.

This particular episode focuses on one of the friends' 'brilliant' scheme to use the demon's ability to steal/consume souls to consolidate the entire friend group's souls into one body so they can all go to a big movie premier while only paying for a single ticket (the terms of his contract prevent him from 'digesting' them or keeping them trapped forever, and he is begrudgingly obligated to release them if they command it and if he has their bodies on hand).

The demon agrees insofar as he won't get many more chances to taste human souls so long as he can't escape his binding, so once they all pull up to the theater in their shared vehicle he takes a bit of time savoring each of their souls as he extracts and consumes them- this worries one of the less-brave members of the squad into chickening out at the last second until his friends' voices coming out of the demon's mouth reassure him that they're all fine in there and there's nothing to worry about. He reluctantly relents and Operation: Party of One commences.

Getting into the theater is easy, if a bit wobbly as not everyone gets the memo that their input isn't required to help the demon move his own body. Ordering the ticket is easy, but ordering snacks proves difficult as there are now several different people with multiple conflicting likes, dislikes, and allergies arguing amongst themselves about what they will or will not have while sharing a single body that incidentally has its own taste buds and reactions to flavors and textures (thankfully the vendor at the counter has Seen Some Shit and writes off this external internal monologue fairly easily). Actually watching the movie proves overwhelming for our demonic protagonist as he already understands very little of what's going on (other than that this scrying vision contains *many* historical inaccuracies he can identify from first-hand experience) now has to put up with the nonstop rifftrack of commentary from all the friends in his head with their own views and opinions on the quality of the film.

Movie finally ends, demon runs back out to the car like he's on the verge of vomiting these idiots' souls out, only to find the parking lot turned into a crime scene as someone saw the car left behind and full of lifeless bodies and reported it to the police. Rest of the episode is the Party of One ttrying to get their car and bodies back without raising further suspicion that would get them locked up in the process.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion