I dont get scat

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: I dont get scat

Postby vore2412 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:14 am

Understanding a fetish is not completely about enjoying the fetish yourself, as it is having a certain amount of empathy and openness to those who do appreciate it's viewpoint. There are multiple fetishes that I wouldn't have thought of when I first started to role play, but through allowing myself to be exposed to them, I not only made some great friends, but also gained an appreciation for some of their fetishes, even partially developing a few of them myself. I do encourage fledgling role players to try a kink they don't understand in a role play, you might enjoy it. Or it may not be for you. The worst thing that can happen is you decide you don't like it and you move on to learn what you do enjoy best.

From experience, I can also say that what a fetish is to one person, its something completely different for another...in this instance, scat. Some people enjoy it because of domination, some just think its the natural progression of vore, some enjoy it because it has a beauty all its own in nature and usually feel its the natural progression of vore too, others enjoy playing with it, usually in RP's or art.

Though I speak primarily from my experience in role play, and my exposure to different forms of fetishes in general...don't much care for threads like these myself, but figured I'd add my two cents, for what they're worth. Enjoy what you like, don't shame what people don't like, and Hakuna Mattata.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JackFrost » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:45 pm

Total boner killer for me. So many times I'm enjoying a comic series, only to discover that the artist has forgot to include a scat warning at the end, and I'm confronted with a load of scat, that I personally find utterly repugnant, to the extent of it making me feel quite nauseated.

It's cool that other people like it, and I have an intellectual understanding of why many people do, but I find it gross. I just wish certain artists would remember to put proper warning tags on their art so that I can avoid inadvertently stumbling upon it.
JackFrost
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gelenor » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:39 pm

JackFrost wrote:Total boner killer for me. So many times I'm enjoying a comic series, only to discover that the artist has forgot to include a scat warning at the end, and I'm confronted with a load of scat, that I personally find utterly repugnant, to the extent of it making me feel quite nauseated.

It's cool that other people like it, and I have an intellectual understanding of why many people do, but I find it gross. I just wish certain artists would remember to put proper warning tags on their art so that I can avoid inadvertently stumbling upon it.

Or you could use the black list tag feature that this site has and not have to worry about it ever again.
"I’m human the real deal, right down to the fuckin marrow’ of my bones. don't lump me together with you faggot-ass monsters."
Guts (Berserk)
Gelenor
???

Postby coop500 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:52 pm

If they don't tag it, blacklisting won't work.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Jayezox » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:23 am

Blacklisting also doesn't work for artist or tag watches.
Jayezox
---

Postby delet609hw6bn3296 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:26 am

delet609hw6bn3296
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:37 am

MikeKitty wrote:http://varietymodels.com/2-girls-1-cup-video/

Problem solved.

The rare, decade late troll attempt.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby deadpoolfan » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:12 am

i think the simplest answer is just that some people enjoy the full digestive process. maybe some people have a separate scat fetish, cause that is also a thing. maybe the two are connected. i'm not actually into it, though, so don't take my word for it
deadpoolfan
---

Postby ChibiToy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:32 am

I wrote in another post, I stumbled upon duamutef's while I explored my fetish. I thought "Ewwwww, that's nasty but if people like it..."
While my fetish developed it was like: "Dam, I'm not into that kinda stuff but I really into vore so I better suck it up and accept what follows when you're swallowed"
Still today I'm not really into scat but it is, in fact, the final stage of digestion and the last interaction of pred and prey. If I like it or not doesn't matter, because it would still happen :P
JackFrost wrote:Total boner killer for me.

Same thing here, but to me the full acceptance of my fetish, with everything that's part of it, was the decision not to turn a blind eye on things I didn't like about it(except male preds :lol: ).
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby dekabreak » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:04 am

Strangely enough, when i found out about vore, i did not have a scat fetish, nor did i have a burp or fart ones too.

But it somehow just worked with me, maybe it's because i am really into domination and scat is the ultimate expression of that, as it is about a pred literally turning it's prey into nothing more than a pile of shit, everything about it, the way the preds either casually do pred scenes or start worrying about them is always really fun.

...And well, after a while, i think it developed into an actual fetish of mine, i still prefer scat to be involved in domination, i blame Gelenor for that recent interest of mine, if not for him i would have never found out that human toilet is actually a thing that i really like.
dekabreak
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gelenor » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:12 am

dekabreak wrote:Strangely enough, when i found out about vore, i did not have a scat fetish, nor did i have a burp or fart ones too.

But it somehow just worked with me, maybe it's because i am really into domination and scat is the ultimate expression of that, as it is about a pred literally turning it's prey into nothing more than a pile of shit, everything about it, the way the preds either casually do pred scenes or start worrying about them is always really fun.

...And well, after a while, i think it developed into an actual fetish of mine, i still prefer scat to be involved in domination, i blame Gelenor for that recent interest of mine, if not for him i would have never found out that human toilet is actually a thing that i really like.

Hey I will take the credit for corrupting you.
"I’m human the real deal, right down to the fuckin marrow’ of my bones. don't lump me together with you faggot-ass monsters."
Guts (Berserk)
Gelenor
???

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion