Vore and the 5 senses

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore and the 5 senses

Postby Liz » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:47 pm

5 Senses, when my OC is Lustful Dominance is fully in the mood with her prey she actually goes for the Six senses of Lust causing the prey to be driven wild with lust while also being either enjoying it or fearful.

A majority of predators who I come across with either Digestion or otherwise find once the prey is swallowed they hold them or digest them. However I find the acts before they prey to be swallowed to be merely foreplay and once the prey is inside my OC she will continue to violate / play (depending on prey players preferences) with her prey using her insides to drive them wild all the while enjoy it.

The Sixth sense comes into play shortly after that however I save that as a surprise for the people I RP with ;) I really enjoy playing with all the other character senses when I am RPing as a Predator <3
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:06 am

Liz wrote:5 Senses, when my OC is Lustful Dominance is fully in the mood with her prey she actually goes for the Six senses of Lust causing the prey to be driven wild with lust while also being either enjoying it or fearful.

A majority of predators who I come across with either Digestion or otherwise find once the prey is swallowed they hold them or digest them. However I find the acts before they prey to be swallowed to be merely foreplay and once the prey is inside my OC she will continue to violate / play (depending on prey players preferences) with her prey using her insides to drive them wild all the while enjoy it.

The Sixth sense comes into play shortly after that however I save that as a surprise for the people I RP with ;) I really enjoy playing with all the other character senses when I am RPing as a Predator <3

Oh, yessss...

One day, or night, we're going to have so much fun...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Floriaaa » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:04 pm

Emi wrote:
MikeKitty wrote:Most people have a biologically hardwired adversion to stomach contents. If we see someone else vomit, or if we smell vomit, then our brains are hardwired to induce vomiting as well, to prevent getting sick from coming into contact with another person's barf.

Probably it's true... then there's something wrong with me. Because I love the smell and taste of vomit, especially it it's a vomit of my beloved. I truly tasted his vomit and it was amazing for me, no sign of feeling disgusted or anything...

I have (by chance) smelt a vore interest's vomit once when he fell ill and it was an amazing experience. This particular vore interest is a young male with a meat heavy diet and the smell and sight of pulverised digested meat in his stomach is extremely enticing to me.

As i am generally into full tour. I also fantasise about the smell in the intestines. I try to get a whiff of my vore interests' farts whenever I am near enough and it's an extremely satisfying experience. It's as close I can get to being surrounded by warm feces inside a 25 year old's narrow, damp and filthy tubes.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion