Getting eaten on purpose in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Getting eaten on purpose in video games

Postby Jamjo » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:38 am

I didn't get to play enough games where there was vore outright, but I do remember playing one of the Bloodrayne games and there were these weird fleshy vaguely spider like creatures that had a stretchy flesh sack they would use to just eat people whole with. I really remember very little of the actual game so I don't remember if you could be eaten by them but there's no way I wouldn't have tried x3
I also remember having my mind blown when I was playing Resident Evil 4 (and it was after my tenth playthrough AT LEAST so the surprise was even more) when I saw one of the Plagas heads just eat Leon's head right off his shoulder and swallowed it down its long weird weird neck. I've never been one for hard vore at all but the way it's bulge went down and the sound it made compelled me to figure out how the kill animation was triggered. All progress halted for an hour at least as I tried to crack the secret, and crack it I did xP

If I ever find any good vore in videogames I would absolutely get it on purpose ;P
Jamjo
Participator

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:17 pm

Yeah. I've done this ever since I was little, although I didn't know why until later.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby 32n59Deleted » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:27 pm

Can't think of a game that played with vore death scenes with enough detail to let myself purposely get eaten. Until they come out with an official game where it's actually fun to get eaten and not just a chore, I'd rather stick with just trying to avoid the "vorer" enemy and actually beat the game.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:23 am

Probably one of the EARLIEST games you can get eaten on purpose.
Adventure for the classic Atari system. Get eaten by the dungeon's dragon, and watch yourself struggle indefinitely inside the dragon.

admittingly not the best scene, but it's something where you can do on purpose, and will not cost you anything in game.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Jayezox » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:10 am

I remember the one time I did this. Took a while to find footage because most of the youtubers are too good.

https://youtu.be/wBxYVJeYY0o?t=263
Jayezox
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:39 pm

I will admit i have done this before (it doesn't really show much, though) i always feel so stupid for doing it though.
deadpoolfan
---

Postby vorebunny » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:00 am

Yup have to admit I've done this in every game that the opportunity has come up in.
vorebunny
Somewhat familiar

Postby MisterEbony » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:47 pm

N-Mario wrote:Probably one of the EARLIEST games you can get eaten on purpose.
Adventure for the classic Atari system. Get eaten by the dungeon's dragon, and watch yourself struggle indefinitely inside the dragon.

admittingly not the best scene, but it's something where you can do on purpose, and will not cost you anything in game.

I think there should be a joke comic aboit it where the dragon keeps getting upset his meals just reset out of his belly and he has to catch them again while he can only die once.

Incidentally I had a few I wish could have occured, especially the wildcat resturaunt scene in breath of fire 2. Thkng is for me I prefer it more toony than realistic.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby iorn » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:54 am

It was on purpose the first 10 times but after 40th time I noticed my controller was halfway across the room, and I was down one flat screen.
I'm working on a project. go here
Non-vore viewtopic.php?f=7&t=48674
Vore viewtopic.php?f=38&t=49197
iorn
Participator

Postby findleburt » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:06 pm

King Dedede near the end of Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland....... let him eat me a LOT.

And then also in his bossfight in Crystal Shards...
findleburt
New to the forum

Postby N-Mario » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:30 pm

In all honestly, there should be more games where you can get eaten by a random enemy on purpose, and no death occurs after. Infinite struggling inside a fish, or a shark would turn me on for sure. Belly bouncing/flopping while inside the predator would be a fun tech in game as well.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Emi » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:53 am

Yes, yes, I always do so:) My fav game and my fav vore death in it: https://youtu.be/ZR3LXk3FPaE
Such a pity that you must fight about 30 minutes until the fight goes to the final stage and this becomes possible:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:22 pm

Crash Bandicoot 2 and Warped, I used to always purposely die to the many vore-related enemies in the games(Plants, Lions, Sharks, Eels, Bandicoot fish). And when I would play Ratchet and Clank on the PS2, I would always jump into the water in Blackwater City, in order to see the shark jump up and swallow Ratchet, and when I got to the Blarg Research Station and I saw the promotional video done by Drek, showing the "great' things about the space station, and he mentions "excellent animal husbandry" as it cuts to a scene of a scientist trying to feed a alien snapper a chicken, when it snaps the scientist up and eats him instead. I then proceeded to not attack the alien snappers that much, hoping they'd eat Ratchet too. I was so disappointed when I found out that they only bite him. There's also Crash Nitro Kart on PS2, on the giant clock track, I would always run into the worm holes on the sides of the roads. The burp after they swallowed the racer was great.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ChibiToy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:50 am

Not exactly on purpose but I admit, I provoked the situation and sometimes the pred won(Like jumping out of the water just as bubba launches at you) :D
Oh and if I haven't overread it: The Mecha-T-Rex from Turok(N64) was always nice to see since he made some movements then you just saw him swallowing turok's leg,
burping out feather afterwards... Really a very good vore scene considering the time it was done
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBQ4VnPyBBU

I still remember a game for game boy I think, I thought it was named something like adventure island but this wasn't what remembered. In this game you played
a cave man on an island full of dinosaurs(Pterdactyl, Stego, triceratops, ...) and every time you touched on of them there was a short
animation of them chewing on you while your legs were struggling. After you disappeared the screen got dark and you had to go through their
stomach/intestines(Just a corridor with fleshy walls and some puddle of liquid which damaged you) to get out again and the enemy was gone...
(Needless to say I used to bump from one digestive track into another :lol: )

I really wished finding it again for a long time...
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby MalachiXX » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:32 pm

sweetladyamy, I was curious to know how far in Duamutef's Glorious Vore you had gotten? I have reached a point where I may need some help and I wanted to know if you had finished the game or not. How many keys have you collected? Have you found the 2nd half of the map through the Volcanic Pass?

Malachi
The prey that rests together, digests together!
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby CFTS » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:33 pm

I've done something like that in Super Smash Bros Brawl, with the Pokémon Gulpin and female CPU opponents.;D But never with myself.
CFTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hereforvore » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:23 pm

Someone already mentioned dragons dogma, but neglected to mention the mimics, rather than a normal chest with teeth, it send a massive plant like tendril out, like your typical tail vore, and sucks your character in halfway, damaging you slowly and if you die, gulp you go.
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:42 pm

Hereforvore wrote:Someone already mentioned dragons dogma, but neglected to mention the mimics, rather than a normal chest with teeth, it send a massive plant like tendril out, like your typical tail vore, and sucks your character in halfway, damaging you slowly and if you die, gulp you go.

Didn't mention those because they're only in Dark Arisen and I didn't feel motivated into buying the game a second time because the extra content can't be sold as dlc. They're also not my thing too ^^;
Kitsouille
???

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:22 pm

MalachiXX wrote:sweetladyamy, I was curious to know how far in Duamutef's Glorious Vore you had gotten? I have reached a point where I may need some help and I wanted to know if you had finished the game or not. How many keys have you collected? Have you found the 2nd half of the map through the Volcanic Pass?

Malachi

I finished that one eons ago. The ending is a bit of a hoot.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mawsome » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:25 pm

When I was younger, I absolutely did this without realizing what the implication was...
Mawsome
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion