Getting eaten on purpose in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Getting eaten on purpose in video games

Postby MalachiXX » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:15 pm

IvesBentonEaton, Then you are the one I need to speak to. Everytime I enter the "Sarlaac" for want of a better name, it drops me in a corridor that has no exit. I can't proceed to go after the last key. Is there a city where you can reliably buy teleport spells or is there a magic form that at high enough rank gives you a teleport spell?
The prey that rests together, digests together!
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:42 pm

The answer to both questions is "yes", although only certain classes can get the spell, so it's a good idea to have some scrolls. Also note that teleporting into a wall makes a permanent gap in that wall; sometimes that's how you get into areas permanently.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MalachiXX » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:06 am

Thanks. Found the scroll dealer. Got the last key. Ready to take on Thirsha!
The prey that rests together, digests together!
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby truth » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:30 am

I don't think so. Games generally don't have my preferred pred, so I'd rather just continue.

Because of that games where you get eaten (especially "belly levels") usually just annoy me far more than they usually would. Most vore in video games is something that I find really offputting.
Last edited by truth on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
truth
Been posting for a bit

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:35 am

PonyThroat wrote:Definitely. In Starfox Dinosaur Planet ( I think thats the name) I had a whole save file dedicated to putting me right before the boss fight where you get eaten multiple times. Its been forever, i just remember the boss had a brontosaurus type body and petals? You had to wack a stomach uvula.

Mmhm. I had a whole save for that purpose as well, damn that was a good scene.
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Haysack » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:24 am

truth wrote:I don't think so. Games generally don't have my preferred pred, so I'd rather just continue.

Because of that games where you get eaten (especially "belly levels") usually just annoy me farm more than they usually would.

Got to agree on this. In games getting eaten is a hindrance to me completing the objective that is beating the game and win over it.
/Best regards Haysack (aka Swedish horse nommer )
Haysack
Been posting for a bit

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:34 pm

I don`t play a ton of video games, but when I do come across a game where you can get eaten, more often than not I end up trying it out at least once. Or more than once. I can`t really think of any notable examples, though, because I usually try to avoid it, because it can get you killed.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:40 pm

I would sometimes let the bishie-fied version of the final stalker in Haunting Ground kill me so I could hear him suck out the heroine's life force during the game over screen. The guy freakin' slurps it up like a milkshake and is pretty loud. Damn your amazing voice work, Robin Atkin Downes. >//>
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby SREDISKRAD » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:52 pm

There was a reason I will always remember lost planet 2 oh so fondly
Defloma in acts 2-2 and 4-2, and of course the ever voracious Gordiant (who you had to kill from the insides as well XD)

Yeah, that was around the time I discovered I was into vore, and now all I need is a PS4 in the next few months so I can enjoy MH World fresh and I wanna be blind going into it
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby MisterEbony » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:40 pm

I was able to rig the part of secrect of mana when you face three biting lizards (pakkun) into a neverending swallow cycle. I coukd imagine it actuslly hapoening with the main chars used as chew toys forever, their weapons out of reach, while they were nommed by pakkuns. Endlessly.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby N-Mario » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:56 pm

MisterEbony wrote:I was able to rig the part of secrect of mana when you face three biting lizards (pakkun) into a neverending swallow cycle. I coukd imagine it actuslly hapoening with the main chars used as chew toys forever, their weapons out of reach, while they were nommed by pakkuns. Endlessly.

I am STILL waiting for the remake version of the scenes with the pakkun lizards. Hopefully the vore parts is actually better..... Hopefully.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Jayezox » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:49 am

Here's a less popular game where you have to get eaten on purpose to complete 100%. In Bomberman Hero you have to get swallowed by a skeletal water serpent with fleshy innards. It's a pretty detailed internal section of a level.

https://youtu.be/vXM3r7fFtTw?t=3210
Jayezox
---

Postby NightmareX7 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:14 pm

All the time, especially in RPG's where you have a bigger party, like Final Fantasy X or The Last Story. I'll let the boss eat my female party members every chance we get, and in games like Dragons Dogma, I'll get my pawns poisoned and let the hydra eat away. In fighting games where there's a playable character with a vore move (Kirby in Smash Bros), I usually play as them and eat the female cast members.
NightmareX7
Participator

Postby Four_Spears » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:05 am

Expect a LOT of this to be happening really soon. Be careful of spoilers, because it's going to be relenless.
Spoiler: show
( https://imgur.com/FDmQWzJ.mp4 )
absolutely amazing.

To put it quite bluntly, it's so common for her to insist upon eating you in story and in her quotes, there's no mistaking that it's nearly her entire character
https://streamable.com/ydcbx

many story spoilers below

Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion