Getting eaten on purpose in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Getting eaten on purpose in video games

Postby xXpassyXx » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:34 am

PonyThroat wrote:Definitely. In Starfox Dinosaur Planet ( I think thats the name) I had a whole save file dedicated to putting me right before the boss fight where you get eaten multiple times. Its been forever, i just remember the boss had a brontosaurus type body and petals? You had to wack a stomach uvula.

it was meant to be"dinosaur planet" but nintendo did a lot of cahnges so it game out as Star Fox Adventures.

But yeah ts quite a "funny" boss fight with really nice graphics for gamecube. It was also the thing where i explored that i´m into vore... :oops:
Sometimes i just start the game and do that fight to get eaten over and over again without whacking that thing... :oops:
xXpassyXx
Somewhat familiar

Postby bodybag » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:02 am

It actually happens in last guardian
bodybag
New to the forum

Postby VelveteenDreams » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:22 am

Always did this in Lost Planet 2 during the Salamander fight.
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Marked » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:26 am

In final fantasy xiv, there is a Cerberus raid boss that swallows multiple players at a time, and the wining strategy is to allow some players to be eaten so they can attack from the inside. Guess who always volunteered for stomach duty?
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kiutogi » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:50 am

satanhymn666 wrote:There was a vore flash game that showed up on e621 from time to time, and it starred Barbara, a woman that held an owl of sorts as a sword. It's a game where you can cycle through various enemies that other users have created for the game, and while many worked, some didn't. Many people in the comments actually tried playing the game, but me? I never attacked the enemies, but instead let them eat my character, as many of them have sexy vore animations. Some of the enemies would take forever to eat your character (as they would do standard attacks first), while others would take forever to digest yours. If you struggle enough, they'd shit your character out, and even that part is sexy for me. However, there's one predator that is somewhat worth the wait in digestion, which was "Shadow Lugia", which would unbirth your character, and after your character finishes digesting, turns into an egg, is laid, and is reborn as a baby Shadow Lugia as well.

This is all from memory of course, I'm too lazy to go find the game and link it here. x3

What you found was actually Barbftr, Made by Imaginary Z and Alsnapz. The game itself is actually on their FA pages.
Fullish version here: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8840199/

Al had actually stopped working on it a while back. Though if you are interested in a game where all the enemies are based around vore.
Look here: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19582003/
No sig here. Nope. Quit looking. There is nothing here! O.O
Kiutogi
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:58 am

There's also Panftr for people who don't like digestion. Just google Panftr on FA.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby satanhymn666 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:58 am

CalinBeast wrote:
satanhymn666 wrote:(( I made a huge ass paragraph and I don't want to fill the thread with clutter ))

I played that game too. I neglected to mention it, as I didn't think to mention unlicensed, online flash games.

...That game is hot, though o.o

Damn right it is. x3 I really enjoyed getting eaten in that, though some enemies were a pain in the dick in that game. lol

Also thanks Jayezox and Kiutogi for linking that for me, that's greatly appreciated. :-D
satanhymn666
Somewhat familiar

Postby TAImatem » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:48 pm

Disalign wrote:
Fireborn7 wrote:I even downloaded a mod for my skyrim that lets dragons swallow me whole if they kill me with a bite attack. There's an animation and everything.

Hmm.. what mod is that? Im quite curious now ^^;

probably he was talking about this one (vore_killmove_test.7z)
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/243 ... of-skyrim/
there are some vore animations in SLAL version
TAImatem
Been posting for a bit

Postby MisterEbony » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:03 pm

Wellllllllllll.... sort of. One big moment was in magic of schezeragade on nes. On of the enemies, changarl, can turn ypu into cake and his minions eat you it is an old nes game but it scratched my food tf itch.

Also.... I kinda had it on secret of mana when yoy face the three pakkuns they could swallow over and over and I was never damaged. Eternal nomming!
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby silverspec » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:42 pm

Yes.

I think Risen had a scene where you get eaten by wolves. I loved that. Heh.
One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Postby silverspec » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:44 pm

bodybag wrote:It actually happens in last guardian

I saw a video of this showcasing all the vore scenes in that game under recommended.

oh youtube, I love you.
One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarinLaFey » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:14 pm

I've honestly filled up my party with male characters and went to attack Sand Worms in FFX.

I've sometimes waited for the Zuu to use swallow in FFIX. of course I've also attacked plenty of mimics.

I've done it a few times with the Halloween boss in KH 358/2 Days.

I've also fed Link to like-likes in Twilight Princess, and Toon link to the flowers in Wind Waker.
MarinLaFey
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:01 am

YES! Most definitely! I do this ALL the time, esp. with Mario games. It's so much fun, I don't know why! Though basically I complete the game first, and THEN I go back and get eaten again, and again! Predators deserve to have their meal too!

Bubba, followed by Cheep Chomp are prob my best and favorite predators. It's a shame not all video games you can't go exploring in their belly, but it's nice enough that there are enemies in video games that can swallow you whole, which is always fun. ^_^

Nintendo wrote:
FaceInCrowd42 wrote:Warioland Shake It, there's these flowers in a late game world, they're platforms that if you stand on them too long, they close on Wario and he has to fight his way out. Didn't go as far as dying on purpose, but I let it happen a good few times, lol.

I think those flowers can't actually kill you, they always leave one unit of health. After that they just chew you without dealing damage until you escape

Whoa... Really? You can get swallowed indefinitely, and be held inside them with just 1 thing of health left? Any footage of this?
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Jayezox » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:06 am

silverspec wrote:

I saw a video of this showcasing all the vore scenes in that game under recommended.

oh youtube, I love you.

Is this from a "clean" channel as in you don't really look up or click on vore on that channel? If so, Youtube must be going through that phase again. I remember way back when Youtube was young it recommended inflation and fat videos left and right for no reason.
Jayezox
---

Postby silverspec » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:01 pm

Jayezox wrote:
silverspec wrote:

oh youtube, I love you.

Is this from a "clean" channel as in you don't really look up or click on vore on that channel? If so, Youtube must be going through that phase again. I remember way back when Youtube was young it recommended inflation and fat videos left and right for no reason.

Nope. Nothing clean about the channel that uploaded that video.

I follow a few vore channels and sometimes watch random vore. So I guess that's why it was recommended. Lol
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakeX » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:23 pm

used to do it a lot with the lions on crash bandicoot warped, funny thing, i didnt even knew what vore was back then or why i liked xP i think that game were my begginings with vore
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Deegdumdoodilly » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:02 pm

I remember Mario 64 clearly, and I vaguely recall searching for similar results in other games. But better than that I actually made a vore game.
It was a nintendo DS game where you create your own little minigames, complete with your own graphics, code, etc. It was a simple game: dodge the snake and survive, or let it eat you and watch yourself digest slowly.

It was one game I didn't seem to win as much ^^;

So yes, I absolutely tried to get eaten :)
It's actually how I first found an outlet to my fetish. I didn't even know that it was something that other people fantasized about, I thought I was the only person in the world who did it.
Deegdumdoodilly
New to the forum

Postby matnik » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:47 pm

Image Commander Keen 4
matnik
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:33 am

Deegdumdoodilly wrote:I remember Mario 64 clearly, and I vaguely recall searching for similar results in other games. But better than that I actually made a vore game.
It was a nintendo DS game where you create your own little minigames, complete with your own graphics, code, etc. It was a simple game: dodge the snake and survive, or let it eat you and watch yourself digest slowly.

It was one game I didn't seem to win as much ^^;

So yes, I absolutely tried to get eaten :)
It's actually how I first found an outlet to my fetish. I didn't even know that it was something that other people fantasized about, I thought I was the only person in the world who did it.

I would not mind seeing this. It sounds fun. Unless it's lost somewhere in your history books. :)

matnik wrote:[ http://kcar181.tripod.com/0f05a4e0.gif ] Commander Keen 4

Such an AWESOME game of its time. I used to loved Commander Keen growing up.:D

"SWIM, SWIM, HUNGRY!"

Actually, Dopefish and Cheep Chomp COULD be great pred partners! :D
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:51 am

Key words: dragon's dogma, hydra, arch hydra.
Sadly they were practically absent until post-endgame.
Kitsouille
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion