Getting eaten on purpose in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Getting eaten on purpose in video games

Postby justinrpg » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:32 pm

Does anybody else get eaten on purpose when playing video games? Whether you just take damage or die as soon as you are swallowed, you still let your character get eaten for the satisfaction of vore.

In Yoshi's Island, I let the parana plant eat me quite a bit just to be eaten, the classic Mario 3 with the fish, and I will even let Mario be taken out as soon as Belome swallows Mallow so Belome can have a meal. If you can be eaten in a game, I make sure it happens.

Anybody else do this? and what is the vore situation/pred/prey for it?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Getting eaten on purpose in video games

Postby FaceInCrowd42 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:51 pm

Warioland Shake It, there's these flowers in a late game world, they're platforms that if you stand on them too long, they close on Wario and he has to fight his way out. Didn't go as far as dying on purpose, but I let it happen a good few times, lol.
FaceInCrowd42
Been posting for a bit

Postby EldritchWriter » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:11 pm

Last edited by EldritchWriter on Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EldritchWriter
Participator

Postby CalinBeast » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:18 pm

I don't recall any games I've played in which you can be eaten, so no.

Speaking of which, we need more games with vore. The kind of vore in which the player can be seen as a nice bulge in the pred's stomach. :-D
CalinBeast
Somewhat familiar

Postby satanhymn666 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:34 pm

There was a vore flash game that showed up on e621 from time to time, and it starred Barbara, a woman that held an owl of sorts as a sword. It's a game where you can cycle through various enemies that other users have created for the game, and while many worked, some didn't. Many people in the comments actually tried playing the game, but me? I never attacked the enemies, but instead let them eat my character, as many of them have sexy vore animations. Some of the enemies would take forever to eat your character (as they would do standard attacks first), while others would take forever to digest yours. If you struggle enough, they'd shit your character out, and even that part is sexy for me. However, there's one predator that is somewhat worth the wait in digestion, which was "Shadow Lugia", which would unbirth your character, and after your character finishes digesting, turns into an egg, is laid, and is reborn as a baby Shadow Lugia as well.

This is all from memory of course, I'm too lazy to go find the game and link it here. x3
satanhymn666
Somewhat familiar

Postby Miridium » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:40 pm

Occasionally yes. But most of the time they were pretty unsatisfying so I'd only do it once in a game.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:04 pm

It depends on the pred and how they eat you but yes I am guilty of this. There is always a giant cat left alive in the dark root forest in my Dark Souls, I wonder why :wink: there is so few vore scenes I like in video games, however :(
Kitsouille
???

Postby coop500 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:16 pm

Not really no, none of the games I play have nice vore that I like.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby niatheminccinogirl » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:52 pm

Ya my first realization I realized I like vore was purposely getting eaten in the billy and mandy video game for the gamecube. You could intentionally get chewed on by cerberus. Was a very odd way to learn that about yourself really xD
niatheminccinogirl
New to the forum

Postby Fireborn7 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:59 pm

Lost Planet is amazing for this took me forever to get past that giant worm. Or the Ungoliant in Lost Planet 2 or the man eating octopus things. Trust the Japanese to get vore right.

I even downloaded a mod for my skyrim that lets dragons swallow me whole if they kill me with a bite attack. There's an animation and everything.
Fireborn7
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thadeu » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:08 pm

Yeah, same, some rpg games that were in here I would attempt to see every vore scene (saving before hand) and, using a example of games,Kingdom Hearts has the monstro level which is inside of it, and Mario & Luigi Partners in Time also has a vore level, these are some of my favorite levels
Thadeu
???

Postby Stunlocked » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:14 pm

FaceInCrowd42 wrote:Warioland Shake It, there's these flowers in a late game world, they're platforms that if you stand on them too long, they close on Wario and he has to fight his way out. Didn't go as far as dying on purpose, but I let it happen a good few times, lol.

I think those flowers can't actually kill you, they always leave one unit of health. After that they just chew you without dealing damage until you escape
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:29 pm

This is how I learned I was into vore. The lunge fish in Yoshi's Island, man. Spent a lot of lives on them. Same with that boar boss in Herc's Adventures.
I also like getting Ratchet and Crash Bandicoot eaten by various things. But one of the best I've seen was probably the first Spyro game where these tree-likes enemies will chew you up and spit you out - unless you're at your last hit point in which they'll chew on you, and settle down for digestion.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby DiamondM » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:37 pm

I do recall a demon-woman boss in Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword named Obaba.. One of her attacks was if she grabbed you a certain way, she would start swallowing Ryu whole to do damage.. I also remember spending quite a bit on her just to see the animation again.. :wink:

https://youtu.be/fE2tbq7eCsI?t=26m28s (It lasts for just about 5-6 seconds..)
DiamondM
Somewhat familiar

Postby RuffledFerret » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:52 pm

Of course! I still do this occasionally with the like-likes in Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask and the deku babas in Wind Waker, as well as the Galdon boss fight in Star Fox Adventures.
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Disalign » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:56 pm

Fireborn7 wrote:Lost Planet is amazing for this took me forever to get past that giant worm. Or the Ungoliant in Lost Planet 2 or the man eating octopus things. Trust the Japanese to get vore right.

I even downloaded a mod for my skyrim that lets dragons swallow me whole if they kill me with a bite attack. There's an animation and everything.

Hmm.. what mod is that? Im quite curious now ^^;

And to contribute to the conversation, I've always loved to replay the one yoshi's island boss stage just to stay inside the frog for a little while.
Disalign
New to the forum

Postby CalinBeast » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:03 pm

satanhymn666 wrote:There was a vore flash game that showed up on e621 from time to time, and it starred Barbara, a woman that held an owl of sorts as a sword. It's a game where you can cycle through various enemies that other users have created for the game, and while many worked, some didn't. Many people in the comments actually tried playing the game, but me? I never attacked the enemies, but instead let them eat my character, as many of them have sexy vore animations. Some of the enemies would take forever to eat your character (as they would do standard attacks first), while others would take forever to digest yours. If you struggle enough, they'd shit your character out, and even that part is sexy for me. However, there's one predator that is somewhat worth the wait in digestion, which was "Shadow Lugia", which would unbirth your character, and after your character finishes digesting, turns into an egg, is laid, and is reborn as a baby Shadow Lugia as well.

This is all from memory of course, I'm too lazy to go find the game and link it here. x3

I played that game too. I neglected to mention it, as I didn't think to mention unlicensed, online flash games.

...That game is hot, though o.o
CalinBeast
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:09 pm

Hell, why do you think I got Duamutef's Glorious Vore RPG!?

Like most of those who had commented, I've played those games for the same reasons as well.

Mario, Zelda, etcetera.

The flash games area is hard for me to find exactly what I look for so I often don't bother.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby PonyThroat » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:56 am

Definitely. In Starfox Dinosaur Planet ( I think thats the name) I had a whole save file dedicated to putting me right before the boss fight where you get eaten multiple times. Its been forever, i just remember the boss had a brontosaurus type body and petals? You had to wack a stomach uvula.
PonyThroat
Should be painting....

Postby Jayezox » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:09 am

In Final Fantasy 6 and Banjo Kazooie/Tooie, you have to get eaten for a side quest. Most video game preds aren't to my taste, but I still sometimes get eaten on purpose out of curiosity or for progression.

satanhymn666 wrote:There was a vore flash game that showed up on e621 from time to time, and it starred Barbara, a woman that held an owl of sorts as a sword. It's a game where you can cycle through various enemies that other users have created for the game, and while many worked, some didn't. Many people in the comments actually tried playing the game, but me? I never attacked the enemies, but instead let them eat my character, as many of them have sexy vore animations. Some of the enemies would take forever to eat your character (as they would do standard attacks first), while others would take forever to digest yours. If you struggle enough, they'd shit your character out, and even that part is sexy for me. However, there's one predator that is somewhat worth the wait in digestion, which was "Shadow Lugia", which would unbirth your character, and after your character finishes digesting, turns into an egg, is laid, and is reborn as a baby Shadow Lugia as well.

https://e621.net/post/show/508616/-3-ab ... pz-amphibi

I think that's the most recent one. I don't really count this one for what I said above since it's a flash game. This is probably my favorite vore flash... anything really.
Jayezox
---

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion