Suggest what you want me to write next!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Suggest what you want me to write next!

Postby Cryos » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:35 pm

Hey guys, so I've been planning to write a bit more frequently if i can, but there's a problem; I have no idea what people want to read, and i have no clue what i wanna write. So ive decided to open this up.

If you are familiar with my original stories (if you arent, go look at my gallery before posting, link will be below), and want to see something along those lines, comment what character you want to see more of and what you want to see them doing.

If you want to see something completely new, feel free to suggest stuff! Fantasy, sci-fi, modern stuff, anything! If it catches my eye, I might go with it~

if you want to see a fire emblem story, (the only fanfic i like writing) same deal.

Anything that you guys seem to like most, or ideas that i like, ill write at some point in the future.

Only limits i have on this are to keep things to F/F, F/M or herm/F and to keep ideas with my existing characters somewhat grounded. They aint space wizards or anything, so try to avoid things like that.

EDIT: i should also add that I probably wont do any animal/furry stuff. I have no idea how that slipped my mind.

Also, I make a note to say that these are suggestions, not requests, so expect me to take ideas and use them how i see fit.

My gallery, just for reference
https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Cryos

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to suggest something~
Last edited by Cryos on Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bad humour is all I've got. If you're expecting a smart conversation, just remember that my IQ is so low that it's below freezing.
Cryos
New to the forum

Re: Suggest what you want me to write next!

Postby NazistDuck » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:48 pm

What about, Claire, your OC, buys something from the internet, the guy doesn't sends it for days, and when she calls, it's a lie and she's out of money. Time to track the motherfucker down and get some free dinner.
Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet!
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby deletn92b69g26 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:00 pm

How about actually good writing for once? OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....ahem. Taking the piss aside, I would like to see that first Lilith story wth only her eating someone, without any of her friends showing up, or at least for a long time.
deletn92b69g26
Been posting for a bit

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:59 pm

Tell you what, I ain't ever seen a vore story set in the Wild West. Just a thought.
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Postby unicorn » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:17 pm

How about something with a girl who works at a stable and helps herself to the horses when she's hungry and the owner isn't looking?
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EldritchWriter » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:42 pm

Last edited by EldritchWriter on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
EldritchWriter
Participator

Postby Squall » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:15 am

How about Claire, Lilith and Evelyn go to a club and hijinks ensue. Claire could test her stomach limits, Lilith has an unbirth accident and Evelyn gets hassled by some gang girls/futas who get more than they bargained for.
Unbirth, Mausiophile, Vore...
We all have our choices, so let's have fun with them.
Squall
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cryos » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:24 pm

NazistDuck wrote:What about, Claire, your OC, buys something from the internet, the guy doesn't sends it for days, and when she calls, it's a lie and she's out of money. Time to track the motherfucker down and get some free dinner.

udk115 wrote:How about actually good writing for once? OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....ahem. Taking the piss aside, I would like to see that first Lilith story wth only her eating someone, without any of her friends showing up, or at least for a long time.

Squall wrote:How about Claire, Lilith and Evelyn go to a club and hijinks ensue. Claire could test her stomach limits, Lilith has an unbirth accident and Evelyn gets hassled by some gang girls/futas who get more than they bargained for.

I'm down with all of these~ Definitely gonna see what i can do with them~
Bad humour is all I've got. If you're expecting a smart conversation, just remember that my IQ is so low that it's below freezing.
Cryos
New to the forum

Postby delet609hw6bn3296 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:51 pm

Listen to Gilbert Gottfried. Nuff said.
delet609hw6bn3296
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion