Macro Sexual + Vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Macro Sexual + Vore

Postby justinrpg » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:16 pm

Does anybody like the idea of engaging in sexual activities with a macro just to end up being eaten by her in the end?

I first thought of this when I came up with a scenario for myself I call "Jolteon & Tiny Justin" involving me being shrunken, sexually pleasuring a female Jolteon, then the Jolteon swallows me and digests me.

The way this scenario works.

A man answers a sex ad (Mine, it is just a side quest with Jolteon), it says pretty clearly that the man will be shrunken (or the woman is a giantess if you are not into shrinking, I know some people aren't), and the man will perform normal sex acts with the girl, such as intercourse and cunnilingus, and also some things only possible in a macro sexual. It also says that the girl will swallow the man and will digest him as "the last pleasure". The man know he will be swallowed and digested but he is okay with that, so he answers the sex ad, and does sexual things with the macro girl, when the macro girl has had her pleasure, the man gets swallowed and stays in the girl's stomach through digestion. Even while being in the girl's mouth and when the girl swallowed him, he's fine because he knew this was going to happen. He agreed to it.

This kind of ad or scenario may appeal to only vorarephiles, but who knows what if one is not a vorarephile but still agreed to the last term of being swallowed?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Macro Sexual + Vore

Postby Miridium » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:58 pm

This pretty much plays into my whole "sex before vore" kink. So yeah I like the idea. Although I myself am human only.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jamjo » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:20 am

Yes. So much yes <3_<3
Jamjo
Participator

Postby Filan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:28 am

It can be fun with ladies or another man....

Then there is being caught up in the sex life of two macros before winding up in belly...
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby zarpaulus » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:18 pm

Honestly, it's a bit hard to see how a regular-sized guy could have intercourse with a macro lady without it counting as unbirth.
zarpaulus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blergle » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:57 am

I prefer sexual scenarios in all of my vore, so definitely with macro situations as well. That's why I like prey to be about the size of or smaller than my predator's junk so that he can either use them as a masturbation aid or a sound or a dildo. Sometimes I'll have a supernatural predator use magic to make prey extra stretchy so they can be used as a cocksleeve first.
blergle
---

Postby fixated1 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:13 pm

Yup, that's exactly what I like in my vore.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ray » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:22 pm

I don't really enjoy sex with a size difference like this, but I do like the idea of sleeping with someone knowing that afterward they are going to shrink you and swallow you.
Ray
Participator

Postby Filan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:51 pm

Ray wrote:I don't really enjoy sex with a size difference like this, but I do like the idea of sleeping with someone knowing that afterward they are going to shrink you and swallow you.

Sounds like something that could be fun... In fact it was a fantasy I had once. Going home with some cute goth dude from a club and after the usual one night stand stuff I find myself shrunk and the same guy looking at me with very predatory intentions.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Return to General Vore Discussion