Does Non-fatal bore you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Removed

Postby Leif » Tue May 09, 2017 7:38 pm

This has been removed.
Last edited by Leif on Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leif
New to the forum

Re: Does Non-fatal bore you?

Postby Emi » Wed May 10, 2017 3:38 am

In case if the character goes the whole way, through the stomach, intestines and deeper, and still stays alive - yes, this is a WTF for me and boring.
It doesn't bore me if the prey gets swallowed and vomited back in 5-10 minutes, probably alittle injured, but still alive.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby bobthebuilder111 » Wed May 10, 2017 11:01 pm

Personally it feels like it defeats the whole point if it is not fatal, and is therefore a deal breaker. I mean when you eat something its #1 far and away for the purpose of getting nutrition and keeping you alive. So the idea of even being capable of eating something/someone and have them not die is (and I hate to saying it in regards to a fetish) "unrealistic".

That view though is likely because the general appeal of vore for me is primarily around an idea of a kind of... ultimate domination kind of concept. Where even an intelligent being (you) is reduced to nothing more than sustenance/nutrition and the pred has (almost?) no regard for that being except as food; nothing more than a slab of meat really, natural selection, preds eat prey. Prey is viewed as a food source first and foremost in all matters, and any other reason for their existence to you as a pred is secondary, at best.

So the idea of eating someone and them being perfectly fine at the end is 180* opposite of the main reason it interests me. My 2 cents lol
bobthebuilder111
New to the forum

Postby coop500 » Wed May 10, 2017 11:28 pm

bobthebuilder111 wrote:Personally it feels like it defeats the whole point if it is not fatal, and is therefore a deal breaker. I mean when you eat something its #1 far and away for the purpose of getting nutrition and keeping you alive. So the idea of even being capable of eating something/someone and have them not die is (and I hate to saying it in regards to a fetish) "unrealistic".

That view though is likely because the general appeal of vore for me is primarily around an idea of a kind of... ultimate domination kind of concept. Where even an intelligent being (you) is reduced to nothing more than sustenance/nutrition and the pred has (almost?) no regard for that being except as food; nothing more than a slab of meat really, natural selection, preds eat prey. Prey is viewed as a food source first and foremost in all matters, and any other reason for their existence to you as a pred is secondary, at best.

So the idea of eating someone and them being perfectly fine at the end is 180* opposite of the main reason it interests me. My 2 cents lol

That tends to be the main reason most people don't like it. Which is fine and understandable.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby XDDX » Thu May 11, 2017 12:28 am

No, non fatal vore bores me though.
XDDX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GBBG » Thu May 11, 2017 8:32 am

Not really, I'd say I'm about equally into both fatal and non fatal vore.
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Postby granblue » Thu May 11, 2017 10:57 am

Fatal vore appeals to me on a sexual level, but nonfatal vore appeals to me on an emotional level. They serve different purposes.
granblue
Participator

Postby aetherwalk » Thu May 11, 2017 2:25 pm

Yes, generally. I don't mind non-fatal vore but personally, I like vore as it serves (to me, at least) to sexualize fear, helplessness, and death, and I find it almost as a way to come to peace with those two ancient terrors, a way to sexualize them. It's both soothing and arousing, no matter how brutal it may be. Sounds kinda pretentious, but that's my silly reasoning. Non-fatal vore isn't for me, but it may be for you~!
Cruel, female, and hungry? Slide into my DMs.
Spoiler: show
Snapchat and Kik: aetherwalk
Discord: Silent Fear#7808
aetherwalk
New to the forum

Postby Chardo » Thu May 18, 2017 2:43 am

I'd say I slightly prefer non-fatal, at least in the context of a fate worse than death scenario. For example being trapped inside the pred or being continually eaten and tortured by the pred.
Chardo
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion