"Rewriting" scenes in your head?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

"Rewriting" scenes in your head?

Postby Marco » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:08 pm

Is there anyone here, who either used to do or still does the following; when a "vore scene" happens in a movie or cartoon, or whatever that you really like - you basically redo the scene in your mind (i.e. you fantasise about it), but you replace either the prey or the pred with yourself, depending on which one you are?

I have done this, especially when I was younger. I would imagine myself as being the prey in various scenes, and in some cases even replace the pred with someone else, but the over all scene would be the same, but over time, the scene would be somewhat rewritten as well to match with what I preferred.

If anything, I would assume it's an expected starting point for someone realising that they like vore, even before they know what vore is, but I am speaking for myself.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: "Rewriting" scenes in your head?

Postby EldritchWriter » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:20 pm

Last edited by EldritchWriter on Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EldritchWriter
Participator

Postby BL1GHT » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:39 pm

Yes. I've been guilty of doing this myself in my younger years. Particularly scenes that almost but not quite ended in vore but "the prey" character gets away, or averts danger. I rewrite these scenes with an alternatively bad ending (or as I like to put it, a more realistic ending). for the prey. But I only did it so that I could stop fantasizing about it and focus on other stuff. Because in the end, the hero/protagonist is going to be just fine. But it is fun to imagine an alternate universe where things don't go in the way of the cute adorable characters...sometimes.
BL1GHT
Somewhat familiar

Postby CalinBeast » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:40 pm

Literally all the time.

Whether it's a vore scene from a movie or show that I enjoy, or a story I read, I always do this. I want to insert myself into the shoes of the prey, not just watch them get vored. Hell, I self-insert into a lot of things, not just vore scenarios.

Vore just isn't as enjoyable when you view yourself as a bystander. It's fun to imagine how such things would play out if you were the one making the decisions. When faced with a pred, what would you do? Would you run for your life, not trusting the pred for even a second? Or would you appease the pred, submitting yourself, and trusting in the possibility that the pred may eventually set you free from the fleshy confines of it's stomach?

It's not like such things can ever happen to you in real life, it's a fantasy! So the closest way to experiencing something as exciting as vore is to fantasize yourself in that sort of situation!
CalinBeast
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:39 pm

Yes, I've done this, and still do.

Like, in The Teacher for the Black Lagoon, I have often replaced Doris Foodle with myself, and even the reason why she was swallowed in the first place.

That is just one of several examples.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby delet609hw6bn3296 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:07 pm

Great Mouse Detective, any scene involving Felicia. I've found myself rewriting the scene where she swallows Bartholomew, so that the camera angle is not tilted away from the swallowing. I also find myself rewriting the scene where Fidget attempts to feed the queen to Felicia. One rewrite is where he succeeds, making the ending bittersweet because the heroes succeeded in exposing Ratigan, but failed to save the queen. Another scene is where they do save the queen, but Fidget is unable to fly back up after falling off the balcony, causing him to get swallowed by the feline.

A meta scene I also imagine is Ratigan doing something to seriously piss Felicia off, and getting swallowed as a result.
delet609hw6bn3296
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wolfsage » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:44 pm

I do that alot. I really hate when prey Almost gets eaten so I often rewrite it in my head so the prey actually gets eaten.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gone » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 pm

I don't put myself in those scenes, but I do rewrite what happens, especially when it's a close call or non-fatal.
Gone
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:05 am

Not only do I self insert, but I stretch it as far as I can to fit my tastes. This is easy to do with a story if they don't describe the pred too much.
Jayezox
---

Postby Speedyblupi » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:36 am

I sometimes took a setting or character as inspiration, but I never really thought of these fantasies as being a "rewrite" or alternative version of a scene, just as being what I might do in a similar situation.
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby LightDragon » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:29 am

As an observer, I never try to imagine myself in the prey's situation...

I prefer take the sequence as it is ^^
LightDragon
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion