People you want to eat/be eaten by

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: People you want to eat/be eaten by

Postby Doku » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:11 am

Marrick is not, by any stretch of the imagination, alone in their sentiment. I find it extremely creepy to take the idea of eating someone or being eaten by someone into the 'real world' by making the fantasy about an actual person I either see on tv or in my day to day life. I stick to fantasizing about a real person for just regular old-fashioned sex. The horror show (because the kind of 'vore I do is horrific) does not belong for me anywhere near the real world.

And we are not, by any stretch of the imagination, rare ducks around here. Stop by the chat sometime and start counting the number of times you see a profile that says "Absolutely no real life pictures." It is best not to assume or speak for 'most' in the community unless one is legitimately certain as to the actual opinions of most. This thread is not really an indication, as most of those interested in responding are people already interested in the topic.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:15 am

There's nothing wrong with either personal policy.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MelancholyClownD » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:49 am

Chozo wrote:
That's funny, because to most people it is far more uncomfortable and creeperish when people fantasize about fictional characters, or furries, or animals, or "waifus", etc. Fantasizing about real actual human beings is actually the norm.

That being said, fantasizing about voring or being vored by real people isn't normal, but that's beside the point.

I agree, it really shouldn't matter what you fantasize. As long as it isn't immoral(i.e children,babies,etc).
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby coop500 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:39 pm

I can definatly see why people would feel really put off by including real life people into vore and I agree ewith them for the most part, except when it comes to actors. If you are just thinking about a character they play, then it's not really them, though I know some people focus on actor more. It's a gray line for many though of course. Anyway there's my two cents....
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby fixated1 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:34 pm

I almost exclusively fantasize about real people. I can even fathom how you couldn't. It's not any more creepy than fantasizing about cartoons is pathetic. Hopefully that for under the skin of everyone calling a preference that doesn't belong to them creepy. It's an example of what not to do. Leave the kink shaming to the puritanical. There's no points awarded for convincing people your version is slightly less weird.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:29 pm

There's a girl who I like that I've fantasized about eating, I'd probably eat my cousin, sisters, and my niece, too. the was a girl on who was on my bus who was really annoying, I'd certainly gulp her down to shut her up. Then there was my teacher from high school, I'd eat her big booty for sure. Then of course the cute looking girls I see from time to time. The odd model, prostitute or stripper would also meet their end in my belly. I would also eat some famous singers and actresses. Arianna Grande, Miley Cyrus, Emma Watson, Nicki Minaj and Iggy azalea come to mind. I would probably dispose of all of them in a porta potty or a gas station bathroom. And by the way, if you're a girl, I would certainly make you my lunch.
Last edited by Theguythatdoes on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bella747 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:12 pm

As a human male pred, I would love to eat sexy female nurses wearing the medical scrubs outfits, feet first.

As a prey, I would love to wear the medical scrubs outfits, feed myself to snake feet first, and also getting in the pitcher plant feet first. Being eaten by a woman would be great too. LOL. When the dogs licks on my legs or chest, sometime I wish it would eat me whole feet first.. LOL

;)
bella747
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chozo » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:38 am

Latroma wrote:I stick to fantasizing about a real person for just regular old-fashioned sex.

There are many people who would say that is perverted and creepy also. Whether you fantasize about old-fashioned sex or some weird fetish, either way they would probably freak out if they knew about that. The solution to that problem is don't tell them. Also, most of the real life people that get perved on/fantasized about are celebrities who don't know the people that are fantasizing about them, but its something they should reasonably expect because that comes natural with being a celebrity - particularly if you're a young and attractive celebrity, and if you are then you know it and know that people are going to perv on you.

Latroma wrote:The horror show (because the kind of 'vore I do is horrific) does not belong for me anywhere near the real world.

I don't see it being an issue because the sort of vore this site is based on could never happen in the real world because it involves people being eaten alive and whole, and in many cases there isn't even any death or violence involved at all. There really are people with cannibalism fetishes, and that is pretty messed up, and something that actually could be acted out in real life, but I think you agree the sort of vore here is different than that and can never really happen, so it is harmless fantasy. Same as a Giantess fetish, or anything else that could never really be carried out.

A lot of the time - though not always - the person that's being fantasized about is often in the dominant/pred position anyway. So even if the act were real, it would not be of any harm to them anyway. I don't know if that makes it any less creepy if they were to find out about it, but like I said the way you solve that issue is simply don't tell them. Keep your fantasies about them to yourself, but feel free to have them because it isn't real and it isn't going to do any harm whatsoever.
Chozo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Theguythatdoes » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:15 pm

saw a girl at the doctors office today, and she looked absolutely delicious, i would most certainly swallow and digest her. :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:22 pm

I usually don`t fantasize about being eaten by real people, nor do I fantasize about eating people myself. I`m pretty much 100% prey. But there is one real-life person I often fantasize about being eaten by, and that is Crispin Freeman. He`s a voice actor, and he`s played in a lot of anime, such as Alucard from Hellsing and Shizuo from Durarara.
He`s the perfect sexy blonde predator. Not to mention that deep, booming voice taunting you of your fate before he devours you...it`s just arousing beyond words. I also had a dream where he did eat me once, so that doesn`t help.

As for fictional characters, there`s a ton of them, mostly hot guys from anime. I made a whole list of them on another thread, so I won`t repeat that. But in my current fantasies, I would love to be eaten by Shizuo Heiwajima, from Durarara. He`s already a very intimidating guy, with his super strength and short temper, but if he`s hungry, and said strength and temper are directed at you, consider yourself lunch.

Izaya Orihara is also another recurring predator in my recent fantasies. I don`t know, there`s just something about being tortured and subsequently devoured by such a manipulative, sadistic character that just really turns me on.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:46 am

You know, now that I think about it, there are a few other real-life people I`d like to be eaten by. Gackt, Atsushi Sakurai from Buck-Tick, my best friend Shyny...there`s actually a fair amount of real people that I fantasize about. No one in my family though, since it feels like incest and that`s just...wrong. I`m embarrassed for even saying this, but I used to fantasize about Jack Black being a predator, mostly because of that God-awful Gulliver`s Travels remake that re-sparked my vore and size fetish. But when it comes to people in general, I wouldn`t mind ending up as a tea time snack for an elegant, attractive British gentleman.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SAMGUTHRIEWRITER » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:03 pm

I want to be eaten by Serena Williams
don't ask and it is just her!

ok

http://www.samguthriewriter.deviantart.com
SAMGUTHRIEWRITER
Participator

Postby EssenDerMadchen » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:19 am

My Girlfreind, any attractive hungry woman, possible my gfs mother?
makes preds gassier than beans
EssenDerMadchen
New to the forum

Postby Chozo » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:17 pm

minakotomoka14 wrote:I`m embarrassed for even saying this, but I used to fantasize about Jack Black being a predator, mostly because of that God-awful Gulliver`s Travels remake that re-sparked my vore and size fetish.

Why should that embarrass you? Jack Black is an awesome guy.
Chozo
Somewhat familiar

Postby crazytf2 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:18 pm

i would like to be eaten by a couple of girl that i love mostly friend
crazytf2
Somewhat familiar

Postby OppaiAngel » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:21 pm

My next door neighbors 18 year old daughter looks pretty yummy to me. Yep, I'd give her a nice home in my belly. :gulp:
OppaiAngel#0304 on Discord.
OppaiAngel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:06 am

I totally want to be eaten by David Tennant. He`s so damn hot, and he seems like the kind of guy who would gobble up little ladies. That sexy Scottish accent turns me on so badly. I`d let him eat me any day of the week. Even Saturday.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:24 am

The whole reason I'm into vore is because it's hard to think of real-life people that way so no.
Jayezox
---

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:39 am

I would love to devour Hitomi Tanaka. Jordan Carver and Anri Okita are also high up on my list. Yum!
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby OppaiAngel » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:41 am

Emperor_Palpatine wrote:I would love to devour Hitomi Tanaka. Jordan Carver and Anri Okita are also high up on my list. Yum!

Id love to have Hitomi Tanaka and her big breasts in my belly. Mmmm. That would be satisfying.
OppaiAngel#0304 on Discord.
OppaiAngel
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion