People you want to eat/be eaten by

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: People you want to eat/be eaten by

Postby ChaosBound » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:12 am

emma watson for both
ChaosBound
New to the forum

Postby Merodi » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:28 am

Actually no. I don't find real people attractive in that way.
Suehara Takuma, a Japanese actor, would be an exception as I'd let him eat me, but otherwise, I'd rather stick to fictional characters.
Merodi
Participator

Postby Vyrian » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:44 am

Well obvious Emma Watson answer, and Jessica nigri
Vyrian
New to the forum

Postby Garwood » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:05 am

Yeah I see people around that I think damn they look good enough eat. Usually girls with thick hips that I see, it my brain shifts to 'vore mode' and I visualize eating them. Struggle really bad when I see huge birthing hips, I just want those hips in my mouth :oops: :gulp:

Also really fat dudes like 400+ lbs hit that switch too. I just feel like that would be the most satisfying meal ever. :gulp:
Last edited by Garwood on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Garwood
Been posting for a bit

Postby FanficFetishist » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:07 am

Real people? Fictional? Or can we post both?
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EldritchWriter » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:08 pm

Last edited by EldritchWriter on Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EldritchWriter
Participator

Postby SynningStar » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:30 pm

Garwood wrote:Yeah I see people around that I think damn they look good enough eat. Usually girls with thick hips that I see, it my brain shifts to 'vore mode' and I visualize eating them. Struggle really bad when I see huge birthing hips, I just want those hips in my mouth :oops: :gulp:

Also really fat dudes like 400+ lbs hit that switch too. I just feel like that would be the most satisfying meal ever. :gulp:

Oh my god I feel the exact same way sometimes! I'll be walking through the mall, and see just the right guy or gal and think "Ohhhhh maaan, I NEED that ass inside me~" :gulp:
"Hey, why don't you c'mere? Don't mind my growling belly, I was just about to grab lunch~"
SynningStar
Been posting for a bit

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:24 pm

Vesari wrote:Is there anyone in your life that you fantasize about eating or being eaten by? Like, friends or family members?

What about strangers, too? Ever see anyone walking by and thought about how nice it would be to eat or be eaten by them?

Well, most of my fantasies don't necessarily involve people.

However, yes, there are several people, mostly fictional characters, that I'd love to be eaten by.

Sailor Mars, Pluto, Venus...

Aeris, Tifa, Terra, Celes, Rydia, Rosa...

Zelda, Rosaline, Peach... (lol)

A lot of my fantasies though, come from characters I generate in under ten seconds in my head...

I have a lot of fun with girlboys, sex and then being eaten. Most are quite slutty and not shy about being perverted or hungry.

In any event, it's either a girl or tgirl predator if it is a person or anthro.

Otherwise, animals that are non-sentient, I don't care about gender or lack thereof.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:19 pm

Being a furry it's hard to come up with any single tangible character. I mean, I've got the standard Star Fox crew on my list, I've got obviously Sly Cooper... None of the Sonic characters, they're really only furries in the academic sense. I think I recently added several Zootopians to my list. As far as real people though... Eh, I can't say I look at people like that.
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Postby MachoMan24 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:33 pm

I really wanna be eaten by my cousin. She's really hot and I just wanna be in her tummy. Or I wanna be eaten by my best friend who is also a girl like my cousin. Maybe my cousin eats me and then my friend eats my cousin
MachoMan24
New to the forum

Postby torontofan » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:34 pm

EldritchWriter wrote:
Garwood wrote:Yeah I see people around that I think damn they look good enough eat. Usually girls with thick hips that I see, it my brain shifts to 'vore mode' and I visualize eating them. Struggle really bad when I see huge birthing hips, I just want those hips in my mouth :oops: :gulp:

I'm actually the opposite. I look at women and some men and visualize them eating me, only for them to end up with a large bulge.

exactly the same for me. Some have actually inspired me to come up with certain scenarios (14 in total so far (actresses, school crushes, girlfriends, etc)) where they end up with a big bulge and some burps, that i have written. I'm not sure what it is, but it seems to be the first thing in my mind when I see someone attractive.
torontofan
New to the forum

Postby pendingdelete5vf735 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:24 am

As far as people who I don't know that I would like to eat me the top three would be " (1) Hayley williams from paramore (2) Emma wastson (3) Jennifer lawrence. As for My Friends my best friend Heather is #1 then my school crush and friend Dee and 3ed would have to be my friend Gabby who I think may be into vore I just dont know how to find out for shore lol XD. and last but not lest Ramona Flowers for shore :gulp:
pendingdelete5vf735
Been posting for a bit

Postby djaccent » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:02 am

For me sasha grey and a girl who comes to my job.
djaccent
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:00 pm

No, I don't like bringing in real people into it, especially people I know like friends and family. even if I like one technically real life character that's played by a real guy, I still only think about the character, not the actor.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Doku » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:03 pm

No. The very notion of including a living, breathing, real person in my fantasies sets off more triggers than I can count. It horrifies me terribly. I have enough trouble just coping with images of an actual person on a profile. Keep things fake, drawn, fantasies, not real. Reality is not something I can countenance being dragged into this.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FanficFetishist » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:11 pm

I'm uncomfortable with involving real people in my sexual fantasies, especially vore fantasies. That's why I tend to stick to fictional characters and OCs. That being said, I gotta whole huge list of characters I'd like to eat and add to my fat.
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby robinb66 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:05 pm

yup Laura prepon when she was a redhead or any redhead for that matter, especially in a fantasy where they are driders or spider women!! :-D 8) :o :wink:
robinb66
New to the forum

Postby Hazeyoyo123 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:01 am

I would want to be eaten by Princess Daisy, Peridot, or Lapis Lazuli.
Last edited by Hazeyoyo123 on Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hazeyoyo123
New to the forum

Postby fixated1 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:17 am

I fantasize about almost every attractive female I encounter. I also like celebrities because it plays well into some fantasies I like.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tastymeat » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:42 am

I want to be eaten by Emma Watson. She likes lean meats so hope she would find some good lean parts on my body. She likes cooking her own food, so chances are she would be the one who puts me in the pot with the veg.

She loves Nutella so if she spreads that on me, I'll be a perfect meal for her. Oh how I'd love to be her poop.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion