People you want to eat/be eaten by

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: People you want to eat/be eaten by

Postby Floriaaa » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:25 am

I have a couple of friends irl that I want to be eaten and digested by. Most of them are fit, slim males with amazing looking butts. In addition, I want to be eaten and digested by my friend's 13 year old younger brother. I recently toyed with the idea of being squeezed through a young teenager's tubes only to end up in his warm, claustrophobic large intestine while he attended school or played with his friends. Even better if he would let me out in a school toilet.

As far as celebrities go I'd love to be eaten by Justin Bieber. There's something about being eaten by an annoying nasty pred that arouses me. Plus I'm sure his bowels are worth a trip.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Robaticon » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:14 pm

I do somethimes,but the most time there are fictional characters,I would really like to wrote vore fiction,if you have any ideas,could you reply them to me? :(
PLS. :D
Robaticon
New to the forum

Postby Xenophage17 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:03 pm

Floriaaa wrote:I have a couple of friends irl that I want to be eaten and digested by. Most of them are fit, slim males with amazing looking butts. In addition, I want to be eaten and digested by my friend's 13 year old younger brother. I recently toyed with the idea of being squeezed through a young teenager's tubes only to end up in his warm, claustrophobic large intestine while he attended school or played with his friends. Even better if he would let me out in a school toilet.

As far as celebrities go I'd love to be eaten by Justin Bieber. There's something about being eaten by an annoying nasty pred that arouses me. Plus I'm sure his bowels are worth a trip.

There is something just super appealing to me at least about a cheeky young teens bowels. Especially an active boy who farts alot.
Xenophage17
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pipeliner » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:44 pm

I'd absolutely love to be swallowed by Ryla or Yuyuko Saigyouji same size :-D
Pipeliner
New to the forum

Postby Emi » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:59 am

I recently was on Gastroscopy. I wanted very much the endoscopist to become my friend and speak with me about stomaches. But he refused. I now want to eat him. This is very weird for me as I'm a 120% prey, but not a pred.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Tastymeat » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:28 pm

Floriaaa wrote:I have a couple of friends irl that I want to be eaten and digested by. Most of them are fit, slim males with amazing looking butts. In addition, I want to be eaten and digested by my friend's 13 year old younger brother. I recently toyed with the idea of being squeezed through a young teenager's tubes only to end up in his warm, claustrophobic large intestine while he attended school or played with his friends. Even better if he would let me out in a school toilet.

I share something similar - i want to be eaten by my friend's 15 year old daughter. The idea of digesting in her body and being her poo and obsorb into her blood, nourishing her tight body. Having her hold me or part of me in her colon whilst shes taking her GCSE exam, later ending up as a coil of waste in the school toilet after a good sit down. She once said 'I want to eat you' ..I was well chuffed and part of me wanted to be her dinner
that evening and be roasted up like a pig :)
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:18 pm

Emi wrote:I recently was on Gastroscopy. I wanted very much the endoscopist to become my friend and speak with me about stomaches. But he refused. I now want to eat him. This is very weird for me as I'm a 120% prey, but not a pred.

Because you are angry or because of something else?
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PocketHero » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:07 pm

Emi wrote:I recently was on Gastroscopy. I wanted very much the endoscopist to become my friend and speak with me about stomaches. But he refused. I now want to eat him. This is very weird for me as I'm a 120% prey, but not a pred.

Hmmm, yes, I can understand that. I usually see myself as prey, but I've had moments when that changed...
PocketHero
Participator

Postby puck5 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:29 pm

There's a few famous women I wouldn't mind sending into my stomach to digest.

Emma Watson would be one. Seeing such a beautiful woman become a beautiful mess would be thrilling.

Sasha Grey. She already likes to lick toilets so she I'm sure she wouldn't mind being in one.

Nicki Minak. Turning that ass into fat on my body would be a pleasure.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:05 am

MangoMonkey wrote:

Hmmm, yes, I can understand that. I usually see myself as prey, but I've had moments when that changed...

You see yourself a prey for male or female?

fixated1 wrote:Because you are angry or because of something else?

Yes, I'm angry, and not only this. He is an endoscopist and he always looks inside stomaches, I somehow want him to end up in a stomach, this looks funny for me.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Tastymeat » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:19 am

puck5 wrote:There's a few famous women I wouldn't mind sending into my stomach to digest.

Emma Watson would be one. Seeing such a beautiful woman become a beautiful mess would be thrilling.

Sasha Grey. She already likes to lick toilets so she I'm sure she wouldn't mind being in one.

Nicki Minak. Turning that ass into fat on my body would be a pleasure.

If you do eat Emma Watson - PLEASE let her eat me first. I want to nourish her and die for that beuty...do what you want to her afterwards but I want her to shit me. If I'm trapped in her, she's trapped in you. We are all winners!
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PocketHero » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:57 am

Emi wrote:You see yourself a prey for male or female?

Female for sure. I'd list some friends, but... I'm too shy. ^_^;
PocketHero
Participator

Postby CalinBeast » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:32 pm

If it were possible for vore to be performed safely and non-lethally for some arbitrary reason in the real world, I would definitely want to be eaten by a big cat of some kind, like a leopard or a jaguar.

But we're talking being eaten by people? As in other human beings? Pfft, I'll pass. d:
CalinBeast
Somewhat familiar

Postby MelancholyClownD » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:16 pm

I wouldn't mind being a protein snack for Rin Nakai or eaten by Daisy Ridley.
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby Tastymeat » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:53 am

I watched Beauty and the Beast last night. Emma once again never disappoints and looked stunning as ever. Emma Watson is definitely at the top of my list of those I want to be eaten by..watching the film, might sound odd but I wanted to be the piece of meat on her plate, during Be Our Guest.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NisseHult » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:59 am

Any attractive woman would be more than welcome to eat me, digest me, and finally shit me out.
Just another man who wants nothing more than to end up in the belly of a lovely woman, and eventually become waste in her toilet.
NisseHult
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marrickmiddler » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:41 am

It's really uncomfortable and creeperish to me to fantasize about actual people.
Marrickmiddler
Been posting for a bit

Postby NaughtyMaggcat » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:49 pm

Id almost certainly want to be eaten by Lucoa from Kobayashis Maid Dragon.
I need to snuggle up inside that hot and thicc body 8)
NaughtyMaggcat
New to the forum

Postby Eyefull » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:55 pm

NaughtyMaggcat wrote:Id almost certainly want to be eaten by Lucoa from Kobayashis Maid Dragon.
I need to snuggle up inside that hot and thicc body 8)

Most of the cast would make good preds/prey. Although I am obligated to add: "Do Not Feed The Dragon Loli!"
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby Chozo » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:45 pm

Marrickmiddler wrote:It's really uncomfortable and creeperish to me to fantasize about actual people.

That's funny, because to most people it is far more uncomfortable and creeperish when people fantasize about fictional characters, or furries, or animals, or "waifus", etc. Fantasizing about real actual human beings is actually the norm.

That being said, fantasizing about voring or being vored by real people isn't normal, but that's beside the point.
Chozo
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion