Why is this fetish even a thing, anyway?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Why is this fetish even a thing, anyway?

Postby Ixtili » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:34 am

I think it started off as a way to soften the primal fear of being eaten and then transformed into a metaphor for my fear of human intimacy as I developed hormones. As to why it exists: imprinting in early childhood is what the psychologists suggest. Though what possible benefit fetishes actually have that we develop them I don't know. Cheat sheet for getting horny maybe?
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Justin-Time » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:43 pm

This has probably been said at some point, but I'm too lazy to search through the entire thread for it. People like going into haunted houses and getting scared because of the adrenaline rush and a few lesser known chemicals being released in their brains and all that. Yet if an actual serial killer was chasing them then they wouldn't be having any fun at all. The difference is that with the haunted house the people know they aren't in any real danger. It's probably the same for us fantasizing being eaten alive and all. Being like 90% a predator person, my situation is a bit different, but not a lot. I'm ok with being a mean people eater here because I know I'm not actually hurting anyone.
Justin-Time
Been posting for a bit

Postby kenrios » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:12 pm

I would like to say a few things. From childhood we see clear references to this fetish. Some of the fairy tales have parts of vore. In fact (no offense) even the Bible has a vore story (The prophet Jonas who is eaten by a huge fish for 3 days). Since I was little I liked those stories and I don't know in what way every time I saw a scene like that (for example, Feivel's stories) I got excited and my eyes widened. Even when I was a little older, these stories caused me intense sexual arousal. I don't know how to explain how it was, but there is one thing I read about this fetish. Commonly vorarephilic people know the consequences of being eaten in real life and that is precisely why we only fantasize about it. But also, according to what I read, it is not a dangerous fetish, because people compare it a lot with a cannibalism fetish, which is not the case. There is a huge difference and it is that those of us who love vore are excited by the simple fact of observing how a person or another being is eaten alive. As this cannot be possible in real life and we also clearly know the consequences, we rely on the means to satisfy the desire. But I think it is wrong to consider this fetish as something dangerous for a normal person. Many analyzes on the subject say that it is better to live with it than to try to deny it as long as it does not affect our real lives. Just wear it for what it is: a sexual fetish.

https://psicologiaymente.com/clinica/vorarefilia
We life in a world that is cruel with us, tinies. But one day we will normal again and then we will be free of this nightmare.
kenrios
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion