Downsides of being vored

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Downsides of being vored

Postby EldritchWriter » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:55 pm

Last edited by EldritchWriter on Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
EldritchWriter
Participator

Postby Birichino » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:36 pm

rudeman wrote:Yeah, even under astronomically impossible ideal conditions, I think the boredom would eventually get me. I'd assume that no matter how hot you thought your pred was, after the initial excitement was over and you whacked one or two off - you might want to go back to watching TV or playing a game or something.

Well, you can sleep for a few hours, and a lot of people's ideal scenario includes getting out, one way or another.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby pendingdelete5vf735 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:08 pm

I am Pray 100% I would have to say the best would be a longer digestion then normal at lest 20 hours to a day or two in the stomach and feel some pain butt not all. the down side is i am more for total digestion one way :arrow: so I can only do it once :( still worth it :gulp: other down side ya cant feel being pooped out. up side I like to think with the digestion taking a day or so. The pred could use the lades room and get rid of some of me be for being 100% digested. ^^;
pendingdelete5vf735
Been posting for a bit

Postby pendingdelete5vf735 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:10 pm

I am Pray 100% I would have to say the best would be a longer digestion then normal at lest 20 hours to a day or two in the stomach and feel some pain butt not all. the down side is i am more for same size total digestion one way :arrow: so I can only do it once :( still worth it :gulp: other down side ya cant feel being pooped out. up side I like to think with a longer digestion taking a day or so. The pred could use the lades room and get rid of some of me be for being 100% digested. ^^; so two downsides i guess..
pendingdelete5vf735
Been posting for a bit

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:41 am

Honestly, there's only one huge downside and annoyance with me: Once you are vored, there's nothing interesting to do any more! You just sit in a belly, and the most you can do is rub it or play around or try talking to the pred. The idea of having a smartphone or something entertaining with you makes it a bit less monotonic... also being with someone else in there, though I'm only a fan of single prey for the most part so that doesn't work as much with me.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby CalinBeast » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:00 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:Honestly, there's only one huge downside and annoyance with me: Once you are vored, there's nothing interesting to do any more! You just sit in a belly, and the most you can do is rub it or play around or try talking to the pred. The idea of having a smartphone or something entertaining with you makes it a bit less monotonic... also being with someone else in there, though I'm only a fan of single prey for the most part so that doesn't work as much with me.

Talking to the pred could be nice if you're a couple. And bringing a smartphone or tablet down there sounds nice, too! I like the idea of falling asleep in the preds belly while watching a nice Twitch stream, or something. (:
CalinBeast
Somewhat familiar

Postby EmissaryOfRainbows » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:37 pm

I'm sure someone has said this before me but the possibility of death by digestion is a pretty big downside.
EmissaryOfRainbows
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby deadpoolfan » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:05 am

if we didn't have this fetish, then pretty much everything, if i'm being completely honest with myself
deadpoolfan
---

Postby CalinBeast » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:41 am

deadpoolfan wrote:if we didn't have this fetish, then pretty much everything, if i'm being completely honest with myself

Unless you enjoy warm places. d:
CalinBeast
Somewhat familiar

Postby ChibiToy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:55 am

100% prey here. I'd enjoy both, prey and observer. But - For Science! - I'd prefer the prey perspective.
As many here mentioned, the biggest downsides I can think of are:
- The horrid smell inside the preds stomach( all of you vomited at one point, now imaging that smell/taste all around you - all the time - intensifying at best >.> )
- You'd probably run out of air before the actual digestion kicks in on you(especially since a moving prey would make the pred burping out all the air inside it's stomach)
if you wouldn't suffocate on the smell mentioned before at once (Still wondering what this gastric air would do to your lungs, though... :?: ) or drown in stomach acids
- Even for those with a non-fatal love for vore they don't quite imagine a ("real life") vore scenario right: The stomach is a single, powerful wall of muscles which would
squeeze and push you around (Well I certainly don't like being rolled and jostled around until I can't tell left from right and up from down) all the time
--> I think for those with a cellphone they would be more occupied with trying to catch and hold it rather than actually using it :lol:
- The noises of the stomach are probably ear-splitting for you and - unlike sometimes echoing outside - being made constantly inside.
- As captured before the actual process of digestion: banging, kicking and struggling in vain while you get the chance to record the most painful and nerve wrecking
experience i can think of...
- But the by far biggest downside is: You can only experience it once... :cry: when all my questions has been answered it's game over and the point of no return long passed,
so it's somewhat unsatisfying and satisfying at the same time(Don't know if I WANT to live on with an experience like that ,though)
- Taking it a bit off-topic, being shrunk in real life, there'd be another not insignificant downside: You couldn't really choose your pred...

As the fragile human being I am, I still think the pred side has more (but less powerful) downsides than the preys:
Things like guilt, stomach pain, indigestion, diarrhea :lol: , there could be remnants of your prey which don't want to come out smoothly, etc. pp
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:03 pm

Aside from being a fluffy haven for pre-vore fans, the mouth is also a very efficient machine meant to chew and tear apart food, even crush it into paste. Even if you get swallowed whole, the teeth also serves to grip things and may very well hurt you in that process. If the predator is not something like a snake that kind of almost kill you before attempting to eat you to make sure you don't fight back. You might be badly positioned when swallowed and the tightness of the esophagus could hurt you as well. If you are eaten raw. And if the predator likes food combination you might freeze in ice cream or boil in soup.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Miridium » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:07 pm

Biggest downside? Easy: dying of course! And even if you are fine, the smell must be horrific!
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Celic » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:30 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:Honestly, there's only one huge downside and annoyance with me: Once you are vored, there's nothing interesting to do any more! You just sit in a belly, and the most you can do is rub it or play around or try talking to the pred. The idea of having a smartphone or something entertaining with you makes it a bit less monotonic... also being with someone else in there, though I'm only a fan of single prey for the most part so that doesn't work as much with me.

You wouldn't have much time to contemplate how boring the stomach is, assuming it's even the least bit realistic. Even without stomach acid, lipase, and pepsin, the stomach is /constantly/ moving. And these are powerful movements that effect the entire organ. You'd be getting tossed around, if not squeezed, or buried where food and chyme are present.
Celic
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:47 pm

well downsides to vore are quite varied

For the Pred:
- you're carrying around an entire extra human being worth of weight, that shit's gonna be killer on your back.
- Expect cramps if the prey is live, especially if unwilling, since your gut is not going to be very happy with stuff actively moving around in there, even willing prey would wiggle a lot and push against the gut, which will hurt.
- Your waistline is not going to get out of this unscathed if you're going for digestion, expect needing a brand new wardrobe.
- No matter what end that prey's coming out of... It's going to hurt... Even moreso if its non fatal. But if fatal expect your intestinal tract to be stabbed quite a lot by leftover bone shrapnel

For the Prey:
- Extreme acidic burning pain and death
- Lack of oxygen
- The stomach doesn't just spray acid on its contents, it also grinds it, expect to be squeezed and crushed a lot (odds are unless you're in a shrink scenario those of you who would fap when eaten aren't even going to be able to have the ability to move to do it)
- If non fatal, expect to be in there for a long time, several hours in fact, maybe longer, could even be over 24 hours if their metabolism is really slow, and the smell will not be pleasing at all, especially once you hit the large intestine because that place isn't very well going to be maintained by a mini colonic Merry Poppins

Just some stuff for you to think about
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion