I would make a audio vore, but I need of help.... ^^''

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

I would make a audio vore, but I need of help.... ^^''

Postby AnimaRibelle » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:28 am

Hi everyone, How are U? :3
Listen, I need of your help, u see i would make an audio vore How experiment with a my friend italian. I need of disposal sound effect...
But I don't have found anything....can u help me please? ^^
AnimaRibelle
New to the forum

Re: I would make a audio vore, but I need of help.... ^^''

Postby Emi » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:36 am

AnimaRibelle wrote:Hi everyone, How are U? :3
Listen, I need of your help, u see i would make an audio vore How experiment with a my friend italian. I need of disposal sound effect...
But I don't have found anything....can u help me please? ^^

What do you mean under "I don't have found anything"? What do you need? A microphone?.. A computer or recording program? An ass which will make a disposal sound effect for you, or what?:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:19 am

google freesound. It's a website. Should be able to find something there.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby AnimaRibelle » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:21 am

I need of an ass that disposal ^^
I need of this sound :wink:
AnimaRibelle
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:34 am

Typically, if I can't find a sound for my games or animations, I find a smart way of recording it on my own. For belly sounds I usually fill plastic 2L bottles with water halfway, shake them in front of the microphone, then lower the pitch and add a room / echo filter to make it sound more enclosed. In this case you might want to do the following: Take a rigid plastic bag (make sure it has no holes in it), fill it with water, dump something soft in it too (pieces of a sponge, peel from some fruit, etc), then press on it and squeeze the water out through a small opening... obviously while putting the microphone right next to that opening, but not too close to avoid spilling water on it and breaking it.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby AnimaRibelle » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:55 am

Well I can trying...
But I not have a good microphone for do this ^^'
Anyway i must trying
AnimaRibelle
New to the forum

Postby AnimaRibelle » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:56 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:Typically, if I can't find a sound for my games or animations, I find a smart way of recording it on my own. For belly sounds I usually fill plastic 2L bottles with water halfway, shake them in front of the microphone, then lower the pitch and add a room / echo filter to make it sound more enclosed. In this case you might want to do the following: Take a rigid plastic bag (make sure it has no holes in it), fill it with water, dump something soft in it too (pieces of a sponge, peel from some fruit, etc), then press on it and squeeze the water out through a small opening... obviously while putting the microphone right next to that opening, but not too close to avoid spilling water on it and breaking it.

Okay I have trying....but the result isn't that i had think.... T.T
AnimaRibelle
New to the forum

Postby Killer8496 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:45 pm

AnimaRibelle, I might have something to give you. PM me.
Killer8496
New to the forum

Postby Verilo » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:06 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:Typically, if I can't find a sound for my games or animations, I find a smart way of recording it on my own. For belly sounds I usually fill plastic 2L bottles with water halfway, shake them in front of the microphone, then lower the pitch and add a room / echo filter to make it sound more enclosed. In this case you might want to do the following: Take a rigid plastic bag (make sure it has no holes in it), fill it with water, dump something soft in it too (pieces of a sponge, peel from some fruit, etc), then press on it and squeeze the water out through a small opening... obviously while putting the microphone right next to that opening, but not too close to avoid spilling water on it and breaking it.

I know this thread is a year old, but does anyone have experience with this and can provide some demonstrations? I've been going the traditional route with my stuff and it's extremely slow going.
Verilo
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion