Charaters and vore types that need more art.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Charaters and vore types that need more art.

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:07 pm

Vore types that need more art... I don't see enough fellatio after vore. Something to wash the prey down with, so to speak. ;p I even like a little bit of hyper cum, almost drowning the prey. Wifeater did a couple good pics with it, but it's just not something you see very often.
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Licklash » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:00 pm

My love for Moray Eels shall necro this board, dammit!
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Postby luckyp3616 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:52 am

I think we need more vore that is in between fatal and non-fatal. This is a perfect example:

https://aryion.com/g4/view/413929

The body is digested and the soul is absorbed and lives on inside the pred.
luckyp3616
New to the forum

Postby Filan » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:43 am

I have come to the odd conclusion that the new hero from Overwatch, Moira. Needs to be a pred, As a mad scientist I could so see her shrinking someone with some bit of mad science.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby Hereforvore » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:54 am

Sword Art Online and Dragin Ball Z. Two really popular anime that somehow have next to no vore (with the exception of Cell from DragonBall Z) I've been working on increasing the amount myself, but I wish more people would make it, there's so many good female characters to be nommed!
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby stearwing » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:03 am

I'm into vore chiefly for disposal, and most of the predators I'm interested in have very little or none - this might also have to do with my definite preference for male preds.
Species-wise that means -preferrably feral- eastern dragons or deathclaws.

A concept I also like, one that I can understand will never achieve widespread popularity, is that of the predator not just relieving himself of his prey before the prey's friends, lovers or relatives, but into them.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:37 pm

Filan wrote:I have come to the odd conclusion that the new hero from Overwatch, Moira. Needs to be a pred, As a mad scientist I could so see her shrinking someone with some bit of mad science.

I`m not really into female preds, but I do definitely agree that mad scientist preds in general need more attention. I mean, they`re one of my favorite predator types, but I barely see any kind of vore stuff with them, macrophilic or otherwise. The idea of being captured by a mad scientist, then subsequently shrunk down, tortured, and eaten up is one of my ideal scenarios. For me, characters like Dr. Stein from Soul Eater and Okabe Rintarou from Steins;Gate come to mind.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Filan » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:55 pm

minakotomoka14 wrote:
Filan wrote:I have come to the odd conclusion that the new hero from Overwatch, Moira. Needs to be a pred, As a mad scientist I could so see her shrinking someone with some bit of mad science.

I`m not really into female preds, but I do definitely agree that mad scientist preds in general need more attention. I mean, they`re one of my favorite predator types, but I barely see any kind of vore stuff with them, macrophilic or otherwise. The idea of being captured by a mad scientist, then subsequently shrunk down, tortured, and eaten up is one of my ideal scenarios. For me, characters like Dr. Stein from Soul Eater and Okabe Rintarou from Steins;Gate come to mind.

That is exactly it... now I am not really into fatal/harmful stuff before one makes it to the stomach and is digested, So I love the thought of them doing various durability tests on the shrunk prey and then deciding to do one final test... "Would they resist the digestive process of an adult human". come morning "Oh well needs more work I guess".
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Filan
???

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:55 pm

Filan wrote:
minakotomoka14 wrote:

That is exactly it... now I am not really into fatal/harmful stuff before one makes it to the stomach and is digested, So I love the thought of them doing various durability tests on the shrunk prey and then deciding to do one final test... "Would they resist the digestive process of an adult human". come morning "Oh well needs more work I guess".

Absolutely, I love that kind of scenario, where you`re just a little experiment for them, especially if they happen to be aliens or something too, that makes it even better.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:25 pm

Double Victim (especially pov of) as well as "Insult to Injury." As in, even if you could try to escape that womb or vagina, you can't escape because panties (or skin tight suit) restrict your escape.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:27 am

Well, might as well say it: Taiga from Toradora!. Best tsundere, admittedly only barely beating Asuka and Louise Françoise Le Blanc de La Vallière. (Both of which should get more stuff as well)

Oh, and Holo from Spice and Wolf. In her human form, not her wolf form.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Filan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:43 am

minakotomoka14 wrote:

I should of course add, Rule 63 can resolve the female problem XD. And yes I have fantasized about male versions of characters as preds.
Filan
???

Postby MidnightRose » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:33 am

I'd like to see her as prey, oddly enough. XD Personal dislike for the character aside I think it would be hilariously ironic/karmic for her experimentations to backfire on her and put her at the mercy of someone she's wronged. Not that I'm saying the idea of pred Moira doesn't work, far from it. This is just actually one of the first things I thought of after they revealed her backstory.

On a similar note, I've gotten really into Reaper lately and am dying from the lack of content he has as a pred. My main boy Junkrat doesn't get any love in this regard either.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby CFTS » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:08 am

Gadget Hackwrench from Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers needs more vore pics.:P Especially pictures where she is trapped inside a maw or helt by a pred, while getting licked, preferably on her tasty little feet, because I love her and her feet. :D ^^; Speaking of her feet, I know I'm getting of topic with this one, but imo, there are not enough foot fetish themed pictures of her on the internet. Especially pictures showing someone licking or smelling her feet. In fact, there are 0 pictures showing someone licking or smelling her feet, this makes me sad. :cry: ^^;
CFTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:55 pm

Anything about Nioh (pictured: Hino-Enma)
Spoiler: show
Kitsouille
???

Postby BigPapaUsagi » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:52 am

Dicknipple vore. Cock vore meets nipple vore, because heck yeah! I've never once seen it, so obviously it's a type of vore that needs more art.

The fact that it combines some of my more out there fetishes is just a bonus really...
BigPapaUsagi
Somewhat familiar

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:49 am

You know, I`m not really into female preds, but I think Star Butterfly from Star Vs. The Forces of Evil would make a great pred. I`d imagine her accidentally shrinking someone with her wand and then end up eating them unaware of what she was doing.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Modern45 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:39 pm

There's definitely not enough vore with creatures from Half-Life series.
Barnacles, bullsquids, ichthyosauri, tentacles, gargantuas, advisors, etc - nice and ferocious preds for everyone.

Laganaphyllis plant from The sims game is an excellent pred also, vore built in-game :)

Also there's a nice Oroflex creature from an old game Startopia, looking like a... mushroom or like with many mouth-ending tubes or tentacles. It swallows several guests at once and seems giving them a good time, completely refilling their Fun and Love (!) meters.
Check out my gallery ^_^
Modern45
Somewhat familiar

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:23 am

I think we need more tail-maws and also we need more stomach-absorption and navel-vore.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby WorkInProgress » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:33 pm

Goliath, Damien's pet bat-dragon in DC Comics
Standby for this WorkInProgress
WorkInProgress
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion