Please allow me to introduce myself

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Please allow me to introduce myself

Postby Belzay » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:41 pm

I'm a man of wealth and taste

Stones references aside, I'm actually not wealthy but I am somewhat new around here and thought I should introduce myself.

I have been lurking for almost ten (!) years, mostly just checking out the gallery and just decided to participate a little bit more.

As for the actual introduction : I'm a 27 years old french guy, been into vore as far as I can remember, working as a bartender with a passion for my job and life in general. I'm also into singing, music in general (very wide range of tastes), video games (dark souls nerd), movies (huge fan of tarantino), manga/anime (if you hadn't already figured out my love for Jojo) and bad humor.

I kinda decided to register so I can see how RP goes down. I started doing some recently with a friend of mine who found out she was kinda into vore through it, and would absolutely love to try it out with other people. But since I like being social (probably has to do with my job :D), might as well try to get to know the community !

I work a lot and party a lot, and since I try to stay off my phone when too drunk (read : often) you might not see too much of me but still I hope I can fit in (I won't take too much space, promised :D).

Aaaand that's about it ! Peace out y'all, much love <3
Belzay
New to the forum

Re: Please allow me to introduce myself

Postby vore2412 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:08 pm

You caught me with Sympathy for the Devil lyrics. Good luck with getting into RP, its rough going at times but its fun, I am on the chat here a lot and it's hit and miss quite frequently.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jimmies » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:46 am

Cool to see another JoJo fan. Welcome to the forum, I wish you luck in your posting and RPing endeavors!
Jimmies
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jamjo » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:33 am

Oh, cool! I think we'd totally get along, considering your interests : D And depending on what you like in vore I may TOTALLY be able to help ya out with exploring RP and all ;D
Also considering you like games and are a bartender, it makes me wonder if you've ever heard of or played "VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action" (<-- a real mouthful I know xP)
Jamjo
Participator

Postby Davohx » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:46 am

Yare yare daze.
Davohx
New to the forum

Postby Emi » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:09 am

Hey there!:) It's always cool to see another person who is into vore since the very childhood. That's nice:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Belzay » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:40 am

Hehe cheers people ! Never heard of that thing you're talking about Jamjo but I'm curious ! Quite nice to have a warm welcome :D
Belzay
New to the forum

Postby LightDragon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:16 pm

Tiens, un autre français sur le site ! Et amateur de jeux en plus ! C'est parfait !

N'hésite pas à passer sur le topic dédié aux francophone. Il ne s'y passe pas grand chose mais c'est toujours sympa ^^
LightDragon
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion