Say your oc got an afterlife.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Say your oc got an afterlife.

Postby iorn » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:34 pm

Ghost, hell, heaven, purgatory. If they were forced to tell the story of their (vore related) death, to a group of other people who have passed via slightly more natural methods, how would they go about telling said story? If the others laughed would they take offense? Would they laugh to? Ect stuf

For example. 3 ghosts are sitting in a circle. 2 of them are badasses one of them is a prey.

nick: "I was shot to death while fighting for the last donut in the office"

Chris: "I used to be a stunt driver.What about you bob?"

Bob: "I was killed by a cat girl."

Chris: "Really how did she kill you?

Bob: "She ate me with her ass."
I'm working on a project. go here
Non-vore viewtopic.php?f=7&t=48674
Vore viewtopic.php?f=38&t=49197
iorn
Participator

Re: Say your oc got an afterlife.

Postby WritingZeal » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:46 pm

iorn wrote:Bob: "I was killed by a cat girl."

Chris: "Really how did she kill you?

Bob: "She ate me with her ass."

I don't think I'll be able to think seriously or maturely about my fetish anymore
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=31084
I'm almost always open for a new RP :D
WritingZeal
---

Postby WritingZeal » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:53 pm

Realistically though ("realistically"), to actually answer your question and contribute- for me it would depend on how common-place vore was in the universe/society, and in what context. If it was, say, something that predators did aggressively and my character fought back against, such as the battle between man and beast that happened to end with beast making a meal of man, I'd assume that would look to be a much more valiant and acceptable death.

If it were more to the other end of the scale, anything from "I put myself in the situation where I became food" to "I willingly crawled down the throat", I can't think that anyone would think too highly of them.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=31084
I'm almost always open for a new RP :D
WritingZeal
---

Postby iorn » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:04 pm

Let's just say that vore is common but not everyone knows it exists. Like magic in the harry potter movies.
Or vampires in vampire the masquerade bloodlines.
iorn
Participator

Postby Jamjo » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:48 pm

The closest thing I have to an OC wasn't in a fetish world/setting (and it wasn't mine either), but there was a nation of particularly large folk who kind of.. institutionalized vore(though it wasn't explicitly called that, nor hinted at that it was fetishised), so that along with a couple monsters that could do the same, would allow my character to easily explain it and he/it would gladly rattle on about how amazing it felt, despite the more than likely embarassment of going out prematurely that way. And they? I dunno, maybe they would like it too, considering the world. Or they would be very confused and if they had a good sense of humor laugh about it, and honestly he/it would admit how silly it was and not take offense, maybe even laugh with them depending on their level of rudeness/niceness.
In other words, he'd totally be cool about it either way ;P
Jamjo
Participator

Postby Tyrantofsyberia » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:31 pm

My seeking rp thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=23889&p=789440#p789440
Always open for rp.
不渡り裁判官グラシエラオルベラへ:

病原性細菌は、汝の表皮上におることがあります
Tyrantofsyberia
???

Postby iorn » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:47 pm

Tyrantofsyberia wrote:What, like this?

https://aryion.com/g4/view/250455

Pretty much yah.
iorn
Participator

Postby at_tltb » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:37 am

Being eaten is definitely the most humiliating way to go, especially if the pred is smaller or cute. Exactly that's the point for me. Being prey would be degrading and it must be.
Vore is hotter for me exactly when the prey is resisting desperately knowing his body and soul would be disgraced forever. There are some kind of wicked pleasure in this kind of utter humiliation.
at_tltb
Somewhat familiar

Postby fixated1 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:50 pm

I think weirder deaths would be the one ghosts want to hear about the most, so you'd be telling that story again and again, either because everyone keeps asking you to or it makes you more popular. Talking about how you died would be an ice breaker at ghost parties.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion