How would you describe vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How would you describe vore?

Postby iorn » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:28 pm

If you had to explain what vore was how would you go about doing so, how would you describe it, what would you do to help them understand? What would you do if you had to "convince" said person into thinking that vore isn't as bad as it seems?
. You should keep in mind that any method of getting your point across is acceptable. Even brainwashing is fine.
I'm working on a project. go here
Non-vore viewtopic.php?f=7&t=48674
Vore viewtopic.php?f=38&t=49197
iorn
Participator

Re: How would you describe vore?

Postby Tassie » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:14 pm

Start by saying that it's a greatly divergent fantasy, even within its own interest.

The ultimate most basic premise of 'vore' is consuming or being consumed alive in some way, shape or form.

The two main groups are 'hard' and 'soft'; hard being the "rip, shred, tear and kill" that is so often seen in nature vids, while soft usually involves the consumed remaining alive inside the eater. There's too many sub-interests to list, and from imagining one's self as being a dinosaur to being swallowed by an inanimate object, most are an impossible break from reality.

Does that sounds sensible and inoffensive? It's all I could think of on a moment's notice, sorry.
Tassie
Participator

Postby no_one_you_know » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:29 pm

Bondage, except the bonds are made of organic matter. :P
no_one_you_know
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:33 pm

I think keeping it simple and not going into details and every type of vore and every "motives" for liking it. Keeping it simple, it's an erotic fantasy where people find comfort and safety being inside their lover, or having their lover being inside them for the same reason. Compare with mouth attraction ie. oral sex, deep/lecherous kiss, etc.

Vore is much more than that but it's a very general definition to explain to someone unfamiliar and it's about impossible to include everyone's interests into something short, and trying to get someone to "get it" by defining hard vore or cock vore is sort of not the best way to start.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Assimilation » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:13 am

"Yeah, it's fucking stupid. I get hard from cartoon cannibalism. Living creatures getting swallowed whole. Like, you know when Terror Toad eats the Power Rangers? That shit is my fetish."
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DoubleOSnake » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:10 am

Assimilation wrote:"Yeah, it's fucking stupid. I get hard from cartoon cannibalism. Living creatures getting swallowed whole. Like, you know when Terror Toad eats the Power Rangers? That shit is my fetish."

This. :lol:
DoubleOSnake
Participator

Postby at_tltb » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:20 am

An ultimate ownership and submission. I can't think of more definite way to worship my dream preds as a much lower being.
at_tltb
Somewhat familiar

Postby Arthotus » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:35 pm

As someone who sort of slid into the vore fetish through enjoying bondage and tentacle hentei, that's how I explain it to start. Vore is an extremely fantastical and more intense form of control and forced(or willing) submission. Vore is one thing consuming another.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby toofarbound » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:20 pm

I have to explain this all the time to models, but I don't convince them that it isn't bad or odd since that would be counter productive for me. My go to answer is very generic, but works well for what I do: "Vore is a fetish where people are being eaten; like in Jurassic Park and in this case what is being eaten is you." Then I point at them.
toofarbound
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jswrighting » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:25 am

When someone asks, just tell them a simple fact:
"the human brain is like a semi-defective computer, if its got some weird thing it does, you don't return it, you just get used to it."
:P
-------------
W O O
-------------
Jswrighting
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:35 am

Vore is where someone swallows someone else whole and alive. The reason it's fine is it's all imaginary so there's no harm done.
Jayezox
---

Postby Vae » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:18 am

When possible, its easiest to just eat them, say "This is vore. It's pretty fun right?" If they say yes, you give more details, probably let them out. If not, you apologize and wipe their memory of the incident, then lay low for a couple days.

I get that this isnt an option for most of you, just saying whats easiest. :-D :gulp:
Vae
Somewhat familiar

Postby fixated1 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:05 am

It's a pretty rare fetish. You probably never heard of it.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tassie » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:12 am

fixated1 wrote:It's a pretty rare fetish. You probably never heard of it.

...and if you HAVE heard of it, you probably got it all wrong.

Those who have heard of it dare not speak its name.
What is its name?
Oh, I dare not speak it. ^^;
Tassie
Participator

Postby BelleJar » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:41 am

i really don't know how. I sent my companion to an essay on DA to help explain it because I really couldn't do it properly
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WankersCramp » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:26 pm

Insanity, but our insanity.
"You may fascinate a woman by giving her a piece of cheese."
WankersCramp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:41 am

Tassie wrote:
fixated1 wrote:It's a pretty rare fetish. You probably never heard of it.

...and if you HAVE heard of it, you probably got it all wrong.

Those who have heard of it dare not speak its name.
What is its name?
Oh, I dare not speak it. ^^;

Come to think of it, explaining vore is a lot like explaining a MOBA. It's really hard to do and I don't think anyone who hasn't experienced it will fully comprehend it.
Jayezox
---

Postby 32n59Deleted » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:27 am

Explaining vore is actually really easy - it's the fetish of eating or being eaten or absorbed by another in some way. Like with all fetishes, however, the audience may not understand why people are into it. I guess I'd have to also (since people for some reason have really insane ideas about what people with vore fetishes are really like) remind them that while aspects of vore can involve death, none of us (except for seriously deranged individuals which probably exist in other types of fetishes as well) want to see fatal vore carried out in real life or to be killed and eaten ourselves.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Scrumptious » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:28 pm

I think Tassie comes with a nice compact definition, which can be a complete-enough answer.

Tassie wrote:Start by saying that it's a greatly divergent fantasy, even within its own interest. The ultimate most basic premise of 'vore' is consuming or being consumed alive in some way, shape or form.

The two main groups are 'hard' and 'soft'; hard being the "rip, shred, tear and kill" that is so often seen in nature vids, while soft usually involves the consumed remaining alive inside the eater. There's too many sub-interests to list, and from imagining one's self as being a dinosaur to being swallowed by an inanimate object, most are an impossible break from reality.

I do think there is a tendency (individuals may vary) for preds to be drawn to hard vore more than prey are, who tend to prefer soft vore. This should not be considered surprising.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby madslovely » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:54 am

significantly unique dream!
madslovely
New to the forum

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion