Being fattened up for a feast [NSFW, foodplay, bondage]

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Being fattened up for a feast [NSFW, foodplay, bondage]

Postby ImNotAHipster » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:42 pm

Imagine, if you will, that you have been captured by a clan of preds who plan to eat you in their next feast. Unfortunately, there's a problem -- there's not nearly enough meat on your bones. Before they can eat you, they need to fatten you up like the glorified veal calf you now are.

You are placed in a pen like a pig, and force-fed buttermilk, cream and sugar for two weeks to help you pile on the pounds. You can only watch as you grow fatter and fatter.

After two weeks, you are as big as a cow, threatening to burst right out of your pen. It's your big day, the day of the feast! You're heaved onto a large catering trolley and taken to the kitchens.

Here, the preparation begins. Your hands and feet are bound with poultry twine, and your massive belly is slathered in thick, spicy barbecue sauce. Slices of tomato are placed covering your nipples, and your ass is stuffed with a nice corn cob. The chefs and kitchen hands talk all the while about what an amazing meal you're going to be, complimenting you and teasing you as they work on you. Your mouth is corked with an apple gag. Finally, you're ready.

Soon, you join some other meals in the dining hall, placed on silver platters on a groaning banquet table -- all of you fattened, prepared, bound and gagged. Soon, the feast will begin.

As a hungry pred slides you feet-first into their gaping mouth, swallowing you up little by little, you hope that you can at least provide them with the great meal they anticipated...
ImNotAHipster
Participator

Re: Being fattened up for a feast [NSFW, foodplay, bondage]

Postby DrCaius » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:14 pm

Thank you.
Last edited by DrCaius on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrCaius
Somewhat familiar

Postby 32n59Deleted » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:20 am

I love the idea of (still) being hogtied with twine or similar binding device as I enter the pred's belly. It's one of the more humiliating poses a prey can be in IMO. Not only does it leave them in a helpless state where they cannot even struggle, but the twine emphasizes just how much they are food.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ImNotAHipster » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:22 am

rudeman wrote:I love the idea of (still) being hogtied with twine or similar binding device as I enter the pred's belly. It's one of the more humiliating poses a prey can be in IMO. Not only does it leave them in a helpless state where they cannot even struggle, but the twine emphasizes just how much they are food.

Same here. Perhaps you and I would be in pens next to each other, getting to know each other as we were fattened up?
ImNotAHipster
Participator

Postby Rendezvore » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:06 am

Oh yes, very much. Love to put characters in situations like this.
And perhaps the prey is measured and weighed every so often? And referred to by a designation or number instead of their name from then on? :-D
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alicodus » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:39 pm

I highly enjoy the objectification inherent in this. Being known by your number and weight or whatever other qualities would deem a good meal. I'm not quite so interested in the fattening aspect, but the predator modifying the prey to be the perfect meal makes it perfectly awesome in my book. Especially in a multiple prey setting. I also highly enjoy prey being used for other uses, such as milk or breeding stock before they end up sliding (or in harder fare, roasted or chewed, which is more my speed). Ear tags and tattoos or brands are quite fun too. I've been planning on writing up a story or two in this vein at some point. Real life has been enjoying getting in front of my writing time though.

"You don't want to find out the hard way
How our society treats
The misfits who make mistakes"
- Lard -"I Am Your Clock"
Alicodus
Participator

Postby AsherTye » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:54 pm

There was not an aspect of this scenario I did not love. It'd be a fantastic scenario to, ahem, flesh out.
Remember the importance of eating healthy. Snack on a vegetarian once in a while.
AsherTye
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion