The significance of your pred's next meal

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

The significance of your pred's next meal

Postby 32n59Deleted » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:30 am

Of course, in many vore instances, you wouldn't get to experience this, as you'd be digested and gone.

But I'd think the next time your pred got hungry and had another meal would be a particularly special time. For one, it signifies the true finality of your situation - it happened, and there's no going back! Also, them thinking about food other than you would confirm without a doubt that you are now not even a thought to them, just a past meal that was left in the toilet some time ago.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: The significance of your pred's next meal

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:05 am

Now, this is an interesting thought train.

I have seen this in passive writing tenses, but never have seen it used in any of the vore literature or games or even images.

As for my thoughts on this, I absolutely believe there is a good sense of story build here. It even correlates with common sense that one, you're likely not the predator's first meal, nor its' last and two, the capacity for memory retention is very limited, even in the most sentient of beings so it would make complete sense to eventually be forgotten, whether purposely or not.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby NazistDuck » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:21 am

Probably, that's what a high-class predator would think in some universes. I mean, a lot of Vore universes focuses on them wanting more meals, and that's all until their fullfilled. I think the rest is just plops in the toilet bowl.
Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet!
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:04 pm

I should try implementing this idea into my roleplays. Forgetting the prey helps add to the humiliation factor.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:42 pm

The pred cheating the prey by eating some other, younger, fresher, wholer food certainly sounds intriguing.
Kitsouille
???

Return to General Vore Discussion