A thought about preparation...

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

A thought about preparation...

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:17 pm

Now, I'm not sure how you preds like your prey attired, or if the prey would choose to strip to being completely nude...

But for me, if I'm going down a predator's gullet, I have every reason to look like I'm ready to hook-up with some slut at a sleazy club.

My clothes stay on, and the clothing I wear is very feminine. I'll be wearing either a skirt and blouse or a dress, stockings, high heels, all cotton, silk/satin or soft leather material, and I will be dolled up, nails painted. I like to think that this is what makes me stand out in levels of deliciousness. I also believe that the more delicious the meal, the easier it will be for said meal to digest (tasty meals are given more effort than tasteless meals).

In my mind, getting dressed to kill is my idea of preparing myself to be a meal for another predator.

However, this is how I feel. It's my preference. Am I alone in feeling this way? Let us find out!

Tell me your story, ladies, gentlemen, ladyboys, everyone! :wink:
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Re: A thought about preparation...

Postby 32n59Deleted » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:13 pm

I typically prefer completely nude. Naked flesh inside a fleshy prison is the most carnal and animalistic setup.

Though as with almost any vore scenario, there are exceptions - I can't think of any at the moment, but I'm sure there's a clothing type that would excite me when it came to vore too!
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:43 pm

Due to the characters I play it's mostly naked ferals anyway. But when anthropomorphic prey is involved I usually like it when the pred is impatient and just swallows them clothes and all. During slower or willing scenes stripping off heavier garments like coats and shoes is fine, and willing prey can get down to underwear or cartoon nude. Basically I'm not very interested in clothes except as omens to be belched up partially digested after an hour or so.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 32n59Deleted » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:13 am

Okay, thought of a good use for clothing in vore - as a visual signifier of distress. The rate and seriousness of digestion can be shown by how tattered the clothes get as acid is eating through them, coupled with looks of horror from the prey!
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BelleJar » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:49 am

it generally depends on the mood
spur of the momentand potentially unwilling it's like whatever. if it digests fine if not meh, more fiber I guess
planned and willing though they generally remove their clothes to get as much skin to skin contact as possible
shoes however are always removed regardless of what else is happening. I mean, those heels of yours would HURT!!
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby unicorn » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:03 am

I really enjoy when prey is still wearing underwear or lingerie, or something sexy in any case. I feel like it would add to the texture for the pred to experience, but well... most of all it's just the result of other fetishes encroaching into my vore tastes :P
There's definitely such a thing as too much clothing though, imo. Got to have a generous portion of naked skin/fur as well!
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:54 pm

something to fly from the mouth in a belch is always welcome and clothes do so nicely entwine with bone
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:49 pm

I would prefer to go in nude. I'm big into mouth play and I want to actually feel myself squishing into the tongue and getting rubbed by it. Including climaxing before getting swallowed. Clothes kind of prevent that from happening.

Nude would be my ideal.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:03 am

Hmmm...

Well, I did hope to attract more of a crowd with this topic, but I guess this sort of thing is not too important overall.

Though, from the replies, it seems that minimal clothing to none is the general rule of thumb.

I also see that most of those whom had replied are into other vore types than I am.

Not shunning your likes or anything, just noting just how unique my fantasy/-ies are...

Hmmm...actually, that applies to everything. I'm unique from everyone else in every aspect. Oh well. I have my own imagination I suppose.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Alicodus » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:55 pm

Personally, I enjoy the depersonalization of the prey losing their clothing, or other type of "style". There are some situations, such as a slave sort of situation, or where the prey is offering themselves to the predator, a clothed prey might be fun. Particularly if the prey is choosing to attract the predator. Then again, I'm usually interested in harder types of vore involving ripping and tearing or cooking prey. Leather might be fun though. And now I've gotten myself thinking about clothes being torn off by teeth... Ah well, I suppose little kinks like this can be fun in one way or another depending on how you look at them. Can't say I've really tried clothed prey in any of my RPs or writing.

It's my personal belief that a good amount of kinks can be fun in the right context. I mean, every one is going to have hard limits, but you never know what might be fun with the right person or situation.

"You don't want to find out the hard way
How our society treats
The misfits who make mistakes"
- Lard -"I Am Your Clock"
Alicodus
Participator

Postby Scrumptious » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:07 pm

More strength to all of you who consider these things.

For myself, I prefer the idea of a naked body being surrounded by the mouth. However, I do not want the act of undressing to distract from the momentum of the story. As such, I just treat it as something that is totally unmentioned from the story.

From what I've read, it is also something that most content creators are similarly unconcerned with.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hernextmeal » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:37 pm

Hmm...

I think I prefer the explicitness of getting prepared like an actual meal. Some sauce lathered on my skin, maybe some seasoning. If I'm a micro, being placed between bread with some cheese and tomato. Not a fan of hard vore, so cooking is eh.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rendezvore » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:47 am

hernextmeal wrote:Hmm...

I think I prefer the explicitness of getting prepared like an actual meal. Some sauce lathered on my skin, maybe some seasoning. If I'm a micro, being placed between bread with some cheese and tomato. Not a fan of hard vore, so cooking is eh.

That is my type of preparation, as well. Food play, full prep, and cooking.

And as I've said before when this comes up.. The end result of cooking and baking is not always death or hard vore. In fact, there are many artists who draw food play and cooking that are not specifically focusing on hard vore and usually leave that up to the imagination of the viewer. And in my case, I much prefer cooking or baking my partners with other food even though all my preds perform soft vore during the actual eating part. :wink:
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion